HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Yes it's just the theory of 1:1 but everyone react differently, lot fact particularly if the product are well dosed or not etc ...
Normally with this ratio your estradiol are in good range ?

A old friend used the same 400 / 400 and get awesome results ... but hematocrit have up a lot ;-) with bolde if possible check every 6 weeks your level.
With the dosage 1/1 test/bold the last time that I did bloodwork I had 16 ng of E2. Bold it’s Better than AI :D

With the dosage 1/1 test/bold the last time that I did bloodwork I had 16 ng of E2. Bold it’s Better than AI :D
That's amazing, but if my memorie are well the max are at around 39/40ng.
So maybe 400mg Test + 300mg bolde / week ? :-)

Because 16 are little bit low, that's impact some things, if your up to 20/25 i think it's better, but it's my opinion ;-)

Anyone had experience with HL Pregnyl 4000iu? Just did 12iu subcutaneous and gave the worst experience. Skin spot got all red and messed up and had major fever for 2 days.
@hleur @hlsupport

i have 5 vials of hcg 4000, i will start using it from 10 september, i hope i don't have any problems. I will review the product after use. However my friend who placed orders together with me, has been using it for a few weeks, paired with their Melanotan 2 and has not reported these issues. i can say the same about their hgh unlabelled, it works flawlessly, without give problems.

Can you specify what you diluted it with?

i have 5 vials of hcg 4000, i will start using it from 10 september, i hope i don't have any problems. I will review the product after use. However my friend who placed orders together with me, has been using it for a few weeks, paired with their Melanotan 2 and has not reported these issues. i can say the same about their hgh unlabelled, it works flawlessly, without give problems.

Can you specify what you diluted it with?
Bac water, also from HL.

I've also used melanotan II and HGH from HL btw. No problems at all

I have made several orders and the quality of the human oral injectables is good.
but i am really disappointed with their gh pharmaceutical humatrope. these are the analyzes after 1 hour and 4ui2E830323-93F7-4530-8F48-304C12E39BA0.jpeg

I have made several orders and the quality of the human oral injectables is good.
but i am really disappointed with their gh pharmaceutical humatrope. these are the analyzes after 1 hour and 4uiView attachment 264640
Humatrope is a fairly counterfeit GH it's not HL's fault but the turn of hands that takes place, use their 80€ 100 unit GH is excellent, I have personal analyzes of its goodness and the muscle and skin quality I'm getting in this preparation it's great

Humatrope is a fairly counterfeit GH it's not HL's fault but the turn of hands that takes place, use their 80€ 100 unit GH is excellent, I have personal analyzes of its goodness and the muscle and skin quality I'm getting in this preparation it's great
Are u using anything else besides hgh from hl?

Are u using anything else besides hgh from hl?
Yes

TEST C
EQ300
MASTE 200
MAST P100
TRAIN E 200
TRAIN 100
ORAL WIN
OXA

I was able to try these products and got ready for competitions with excellent results on form

I've been using GH 100ui 6 units a day for 2 months and it's the best I've ever tried (zero problems of swelling and water retention; improved sleep. Before I slept 2/3 hours, now 7/8 hours without problems), excellent skin quality despite a 5000kcal, I did blood tests and it's excellent; I also have 3 athletes I follow in coaching use it, they too have excellent results

price quality the best

Which one is the HGH u talking about?

The only 100IU I can see in the list is Evogene and the price is 100€.

I'd love to know how is their Omnadren, seems too good of a price for legit omna.

I doubt enough people buy it though, but maybe someone will share their experience.

I'd love to know how is their Omnadren, seems too good of a price for legit omna.

I doubt enough people buy it though, but maybe someone will share their experience.

Those Jelfa Omnadrens, back in the day (2005-2008), were absolutely insane !! My friends and I must have purchased, combined, about 1,500 of them from Oscarro who used to be a top-notch source here on Mesorx.

Are you a fan of the Omnas, Lukiss ?

Anyone had experience with HL Pregnyl 4000iu? Just did 12iu subcutaneous and gave the worst experience. Skin spot got all red and messed up and had major fever for 2 days.
@hleur @hlsupport
Pregnyl is fake, you should know that by now, they discontinued it a long time ago, if you don't believe me, take a pregnancy test, soak it in pregnyl and see how negative it is.

Those Jelfa Omnadrens, back in the day (2005-2008), were absolutely insane !! My friends and I must have purchased, combined, about 1,500 of them from Oscarro who used to be a top-notch source here on Mesorx.

Are you a fan of the Omnas, Lukiss ?
But the pip was also absolutly insane!
I remember very well & i luv the Omnas as well, but an inject in the upper leg & u was 5 days like an pirate with a wood leg.

By the way ... I had from HL already:
Deca 500
Testo E 300 (new charge)
BPC-157
GHRP-6
Aromed 25
Deca 200 (GSO)
Susta 250 (GSO)
... and all works fine 4 me.

I remember very well & i luv the Omnas as well, but an inject in the upper leg & u was 5 days like an pirate with a wood leg.

Deca 500
Testo E 300 (new charge)
BPC-157
GHRP-6
Aromed 25
Deca 200 (GSO)
Susta 250 (GSO)

Test E “new charge” means the new formulation with GSO instead of MCT ? If yes , are you trying it ? Give less pip than old MCT formulation?

Deca 500
Testo E 300 (new charge)
BPC-157
GHRP-6
Aromed 25
Deca 200 (GSO)
Susta 250 (GSO)

Really? Neither myself nor any of my 3 friends who used the Jelfa Omnadrens back in the day ever exeprienced any PIP . But 2 of my friends who used the Karachi Organon Sustanons with the same formula as the Omnadrens could not shoot the Karachis straight because of PIP, they had to cut it with sterile oil (although the Karachis were always painless for me as were the Omnas)

Back