HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Is there anything to solve the pip from these products or do you just get use to the oil and then it stops hopefuly.
As mentioned above, you can dilute it with sterile oil to reach lower concentration. We also offer it as far as I know, so you can order it from us too.
Do you guys stock Cardarine?

I had a quick look through and couldn’t see it.
Unfortunately, we do not.

Hey,
I have the 100iu hgh From HL
As you can See it's cloudy after mixing...
Does anyone have the same Problem? I had it with qsc bevore...never had that with TP or cat

Oh I didn't know there was issue with pip from TEST C I read that TEST C was better than E so I ordered in a bulk.

Yeap, used to be only test en back in the day and I also switched to test cip, but these last batches are a pain in the ass, literally. Every single injectable gives a PIP. Sust300 gives horrible PIP, just this last batch was using the other one just fine, switched mid cycle to this new one and Im fucked big time.

Is this going to be fixed? @hleur @hlsupport

I’ve started using their gso line, the first batch when they launched it as an offer, and it’s treating me well. I just wish they will continue to sell these 10x10s.

I will also write review on the latest batch (xmfaa).
I was using HL products for over a year and in the end of summer I made big order (test, primo, drost, deca, hgh, orals etc.) cuz I was very satisfied with all the previous usage and I love the hgh.

First week after 3 injections of primo e and test c I had terrible pip everywhere I injected (I never had any pip problem in the past).
After my 4th injection into the shoulder on 5th or 6th day it started going red warm and hard and moved lower into my arm - biceps and triceps.
My arm got red and was really painful to move so I went to doctor's and it was a starting infection so I got into antibiotics immidiately.
Using antibiotics for 10 days and it went complete away so I am lucky that it was caught on time.
I won't use and I don't recommend anyone to use their new batch injectables.
From the new batch I tried test c, primo e, mast e and all was terrible pip and bumbs - pip even for like 10 days after the injection. I really don't know what is going on with this brand it was my favourite one and I love their HGH.

I would still use hgh or orals and I think these are fine but not anything else.
I also tried to DM @hleur @hlsupport and asked for products replacement or any kind of refund since it was around 25 vials total I had to throw into the trash.
Sent them photos of my infected arm and details but I got no response - it's been more than a week now.

I was using HL products for over a year and in the end of summer I made big order (test, primo, drost, deca, hgh, orals etc.) cuz I was very satisfied with all the previous usage and I love the hgh.

First week after 3 injections of primo e and test c I had terrible pip everywhere I injected (I never had any pip problem in the past).
After my 4th injection into the shoulder on 5th or 6th day it started going red warm and hard and moved lower into my arm - biceps and triceps.
My arm got red and was really painful to move so I went to doctor's and it was a starting infection so I got into antibiotics immidiately.
Using antibiotics for 10 days and it went complete away so I am lucky that it was caught on time.
From the new batch I tried test c, primo e, mast e and all was terrible pip and bumbs - pip even for like 10 days after the injection. I really don't know what is going on with this brand it was my favourite one and I love their HGH.

I would still use hgh or orals and I think these are fine but not anything else.
I also tried to DM @hleur @hlsupport and asked for products replacement or any kind of refund since it was around 25 vials total I had to throw into the trash.
Sent them photos of my infected arm and details but I got no response - it's been more than a week now.
Which antibiotics did you use? I'm just curious to know what works in these situations.

I'll start by saying that I haven't used the new batches yet, my past reviews refer to products received before the summer, and luckily everything was fine. But I could try some primobolan received in the first week of September (were the new batches delivered in this period?) even if trying it would ruin my PCT... but this sad situation needs to be clarified, because I plan to rely on human on some products , in the next preparation and I have to be sure, that they do not cause problems.

My last order received in the beginning of September was 10 vials primobolan hl, 1 test c hl, and some hgh unlabelled for my friend .

now I will try 0.5 ml of primobolan (new batch) in the deltoid, if I don't get any pip, I will try 1 ml in the glute after 2 days, then I will draw conclusions. if with 0.5 ml I will have a strong Pip in the shoulder, it means that the product has failed, I will not try further injections.

I used their primobolan hl (bought in May) up until 10 days ago (0.5 ml), mixed with 0.2 ml of their susta 500 and had no problems. so if the new batch is as good as the old one I must have zero pips, otherwise it means something went wrong during the production of the last batch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
I'll start by saying that I haven't used the new batches yet, my past reviews refer to products received before the summer, and luckily everything was fine. But I could try some primobolan received in the first week of September (were the new batches delivered in this period?) even if trying it would ruin my PCT... but this sad situation needs to be clarified, because I plan to rely on human on some products , in the next preparation and I have to be sure, that they do not cause problems.

My last order received in the beginning of September was 10 vials primobolan hl, 1 test c hl, and some hgh unlabelled for my friend .

now I will try 0.5 ml of primobolan (new batch) in the deltoid, if I don't get any pip, I will try 1 ml in the glute after 2 days, then I will draw conclusions. if with 0.5 ml I will have a strong Pip in the shoulder, it means that the product has failed, I will not try further injections.

I used their primobolan hl (bought in May) up until 10 days ago (0.5 ml), mixed with 0.2 ml of their susta 500 and had no problems. so if the new batch is as good as the old one I must have zero pips, otherwise it means something went wrong during the production of the last batch
Same experience - I did my whole summer cycle on the old batches and it was perfect (this was ordered I think around april). I had 0 problems and I tried injecting even 3ml at once I also did some bloodwork and I can say that these products were really good.

The new batches were delived to me around 25th of August and I first started using them one month after.
Thank you for trying the new batch primo (hope you dont ruin your pct that much). It is the exactly same primo I had so I am really curious what you gonna say after you use it. I did injections of 1,5ml primo but I think even 0,5ml you gonna feel something if it is bad. When I injected my glute or leg it was super painful and I had bumbs but no redness and it recovered after 7-10 days but once I did the shoulder injection it went really bad.
Also I tried to split and injected test C and primo E separately - I got bad pip from both but primo was way worse I feel like.

Hello, I am sorry to hear that. We will try to investigate this issue and ask more of our customers about this. About your email, I am afraid that it got somehow lost as we regularly check emails and we could not find yours. If you would be so kind please send the email again and we will try to figure something out. Regarding the infection, are you sure you have used everything sterile when injecting?

Hello, I am sorry to hear that. We will try to investigate this issue and ask more of our customers about this. About your email, I am afraid that it got somehow lost as we regularly check emails and we could not find yours. If you would be so kind please send the email again and we will try to figure something out. Regarding the infection, are you sure you have used everything sterile when injecting?
Thanks for the reply and appreciate that you are going to try investigate the issue.

I don't wanna say that you gear is dirty because I did 4 injections of the new batch products - 3 were terrible pip but I recovered from them (7-10 days pip) and the 4th one was the really bad one and I had to use antibiotics. After the 4th one I stopped using the new batch products for good because I am scared.
Something definitely had to change in the manufacturing process because with the old batch I had 0 problems and every shot was super smooth (even 3ml at once as I mentioned). Maybe it can be the new oil you using I really don't know. But there is something weird going on since multiple people wrote their experience into this topic about bad PIP and I also recieved some DMs from ppl who had bad PIP from last batch. Maybe I can be allergic or my body doesn't want to accept some of the ingredients.
I will send email again with exact products I ordered and the photos included - my arm and the products.

About injecting - I am very precise and catious about every injection. I inject in the morning after the shower and always swap the area before and after and changing needles of course. I've been injecting for over 3 years and never had any problem with infection before but I agree there is always risk and it can happen to any of us even with the clean products.

Thanks for the reply and appreciate that you are going to try investigate the issue.

I don't wanna say that you gear is dirty because I did 4 injections of the new batch products - 3 were terrible pip but I recovered from them (7-10 days pip) and the 4th one was the really bad one and I had to use antibiotics. After the 4th one I stopped using the new batch products for good because I am scared.
Something definitely had to change in the manufacturing process because with the old batch I had 0 problems and every shot was super smooth (even 3ml at once as I mentioned). Maybe it can be the new oil you using I really don't know. But there is something weird going on since multiple people wrote their experience into this topic about bad PIP and I also recieved some DMs from ppl who had bad PIP from last batch. Maybe I can be allergic or my body doesn't want to accept some of the ingredients.
I will send email again with exact products I ordered and the photos included - my arm and the products.

About injecting - I am very precise and catious about every injection. I inject in the morning after the shower and always swap the area before and after and changing needles of course. I've been injecting for over 3 years and never had any problem with infection before but I agree there is always risk and it can happen to any of us even with the clean products.
Don't worry, my friend, the problem isn't your way of injecting!
The problem comes from their new batch.
I've never had a problem with HL, but the latest batch of Testo C is horrible! I end up with a lump at every injection, it's unbearable! I'm stopping before I have more serious problems!

Same as everyone stated, new batches are a no go. Sust 300 and pregnyl have received complaints also. Pregnyl left a friend in bed for a few days, fever like symptoms.
And I've been using HL for a long while now, ordering in bulk like 7+ times always pleased with the products until now

Also, has anyone received this email?

"
Dear friend,
we started working with a new distribution partner.
What does it mean for you?
  • access to much larger stock offering
  • comfortable user interface for creating and managing orders
  • automatic order updates together with tracking codes
I think you will love it :). You will access to your account through a dedicated website where you will find everything necessary. If you will need further asssitance with anything, you can contact their customer service or ask me and I will try to help if I can.
IMPORTANT: Please let me know email address for which you want have your account created and I will get you your credentials.

Regards,

HUMAN-LABS EU Team"

Dind't give twoi shits about it and tried to order through the usual process, emailing and they sent me a website with my user and password... is there something going on?

Also, has anyone received this email?

"
Dear friend,
we started working with a new distribution partner.
What does it mean for you?
  • access to much larger stock offering
  • comfortable user interface for creating and managing orders
  • automatic order updates together with tracking codes
I think you will love it :). You will access to your account through a dedicated website where you will find everything necessary. If you will need further asssitance with anything, you can contact their customer service or ask me and I will try to help if I can.
IMPORTANT: Please let me know email address for which you want have your account created and I will get you your credentials.

Regards,

HUMAN-LABS EU Team"

Dind't give twoi shits about it and tried to order through the usual process, emailing and they sent me a website with my user and password... is there something going on?
Yes I got it.
I think its unnecessary,unsecure to register another website.

Back