HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I'm recently using TestE500 from HL as cruise at 250mg/week.

First 2 pins was at shoulders with insane PIP, swelling and redness for up to 5-6 days, very visible...

Since I have always pinned my glute at blast and it was a recent change, I thought it was mine problem with protocol.
But a few days ago I tried the gluteus again and right now I have a fairly high pip.

Just now I read in the forum about changing the type of oil in the TestE300, could the same thing be happening with the 500?
Could it be due to the higher concentration, higher PIP that is reported?

After the last pin I have decided to change to my old brand with less concentration and lower PIP.

Does anybody knows if the last 3 pins with sides have been correctly absorbed by my body?

Many thanks

Test E “new charge” means the new formulation with GSO instead of MCT ? If yes , are you trying it ? Give less pip than old MCT formulation?
No. Still a annoying pip after every inject. But i mix it now with 2 other thinks from different labs & i didn't feel the pip annymore, only a swelling @ the inject place.

Last edited:
Really? Neither myself nor any of my 3 friends who used the Jelfa Omnadrens back in the day ever exeprienced any PIP . But 2 of my friends who used the Karachi Organon Sustanons with the same formula as the Omnadrens could not shoot the Karachis straight because of PIP, they had to cut it with sterile oil (although the Karachis were always painless for me as were the Omnas)
I use Omnas 2006 the first time and it was hell. I think 2 or 3 years later (maybe 4), they changed the oil & it became pip free.

I'm recently using TestE500 from HL as cruise at 250mg/week.

First 2 pins was at shoulders with insane PIP, swelling and redness for up to 5-6 days, very visible...

Since I have always pinned my glute at blast and it was a recent change, I thought it was mine problem with protocol.
But a few days ago I tried the gluteus again and right now I have a fairly high pip.

Just now I read in the forum about changing the type of oil in the TestE300, could the same thing be happening with the 500?
Could it be due to the higher concentration, higher PIP that is reported?

After the last pin I have decided to change to my old brand with less concentration and lower PIP.

Does anybody knows if the last 3 pins with sides have been correctly absorbed by my body?

Many thanks
Such a high dose will most likely always have some notable pip.

Anyone else is experiencing long waiting time for email answers from roidmenu or incorrect amount to pay for the orders? I was waiting for payment info more than a week and then recieved incorrect information about payment. Communication is just very weird compared to all my orders I made in the past. @hlsupport

Does anyone have the New batch 100iu hgh kits in using? I'm thinking to do an bulk order but Not shure because the dont have an test at the Moment...

Anyone else is experiencing long waiting time for email answers from roidmenu or incorrect amount to pay for the orders? I was waiting for payment info more than a week and then recieved incorrect information about payment. Communication is just very weird compared to all my orders I made in the past. @hlsupport
yes they have little delay but they always deliver

Has anyone ever tried Human Labs HGH and peptides ? Like TB-500 , cjc and ghrp? Because I'm interesting to buy some of them
used all, pleased with results, ghrp-6 is on point, using it recently 250mcg morning/evening

How's HL Primo? Any comments on PIP? @hleur @hlsupport
I just started using HL Primo this week and did 3 shots - monday, wednesday and today (friday). I did 1,5ml primo HL + 0,5ml test C HL in each shot.
I was never getting pip from HL products until now - both shots from monday and wednesday causing me bad pip so I hope I will get use to the products and it eventually goes off. I will see how it goes after today's shot if it also starts causing pip or not. It would be 3rd in a row.

I've never really used primo in the past and I heard ppl get pip from any kind of primo so it might be the cause. Also was using TEST E HL for last 6 months and now switched to TEST C - might be also causing the pip so I am not really sure now what is the exact reason.

I just started using HL Primo this week and did 3 shots - monday, wednesday and today (friday). I did 1,5ml primo HL + 0,5ml test C HL in each shot.
I was never getting pip from HL products until now - both shots from monday and wednesday causing me bad pip so I hope I will get use to the products and it eventually goes off. I will see how it goes after today's shot if it also starts causing pip or not. It would be 3rd in a row.

I've never really used primo in the past and I heard ppl get pip from any kind of primo so it might be the cause. Also was using TEST E HL for last 6 months and now switched to TEST C - might be also causing the pip so I am not really sure now what is the exact reason.
The pip comes from the Testo Cyp. The new Testo Charges all cause a pip. :(

Many have the pip problem since HL has been working with MCT. My Deca 500 was pip free but all these new MCT oil Testo Products are mean
Is there anything to solve the pip from these products or do you just get use to the oil and then it stops hopefuly.

Back