HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I ordered a bigger order on Sunday and received it yesterday. Everything was pretty smooth as usual. There was no tracking number this time though.

Also checked if the cheap GH is good to go. One of my friends injected 10iu im and got his blood drawn about 2:30h later. Somatotropin measurement looks good to me:

View attachment 260480

I think this was my 7th order with them and I will definitely order again!
10iu meaning a full ampule or 10iu in a syringe (reconstituted with 1ml water)?
slow communications. 8 days after payment and you still haven't ship
It's been like that for a while now, just buy in advance, if you have the time or don't risk it, really. Other than that the products are g2g and are always shipped. Long time very satisfied costumer here.

It's been like that for a while now, just buy in advance, if you have the time or don't risk it, really. Other than that the products are g2g and are always shipped. Long time very satisfied costumer here.
I already know it. Last time it was quick to ship. but I see that it is no longer so. In addition, the delivery times to my country are long......now I will have to order from another source.

Last edited:

Full ampule

another HL order received, all perfect, but some ghrp6s were missing in the package. I contacted the HL staff who responded promptly, saying that I will be refunded. I have decided that I will receive a discount on my next order, equal to the value of the missing products, or if the ghrp6 is back in stock, I will receive it on my next order. @hlsupport @hleur fix it in your note book.

I am satisfied about the customer service, and the timing of transactions with this source. i got the tracking 2 days after they got the money, and the shipping just 4 working day (eu to eu)

I've been using HL products for several weeks and I'm getting results that exceed expectations. specifically I'm using Bold 500 and Test EC 400, zero pip and the products work with only 0.8ml/week of Bold and 1.2ml/week of Test EC. soon i will try their susta 500, and their stanozolol. Extremely happy to have found this source.

Attachments

• 0B21E76E-4968-4520-8C07-DF9556E886EF.jpeg
    0B21E76E-4968-4520-8C07-DF9556E886EF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
  • 35D9E0B9-1059-4D16-90A7-75AF0B56362E.jpeg
    35D9E0B9-1059-4D16-90A7-75AF0B56362E.jpeg
    563.4 KB · Views: 204
another HL order received, all perfect, but some ghrp6s were missing in the package. I contacted the HL staff who responded promptly, saying that I will be refunded. I have decided that I will receive a discount on my next order, equal to the value of the missing products, or if the ghrp6 is back in stock, I will receive it on my next order. @hlsupport @hleur fix it in your note book.

I am satisfied about the customer service, and the timing of transactions with this source. i got the tracking 2 days after they got the money, and the shipping just 4 working day (eu to eu)

I've been using HL products for several weeks and I'm getting results that exceed expectations. specifically I'm using Bold 500 and Test EC 400, zero pip and the products work with only 0.8ml/week of Bold and 1.2ml/week of Test EC. soon i will try their susta 500, and their stanozolol. Extremely happy to have found this source.
Wow that 4 days TA is next level, do you live in eastern Europe by any chance?

I am satisfied about the customer service, and the timing of transactions with this source. i got the tracking 2 days after they got the money, and the shipping just 4 working day (eu to eu
Lucky. Me waiting 10 days after payment. and I have no news....he doesn't answer my messages either

Last edited:
Lucky. Me waiting 10 days after payment. and I have no news....he doesn't answer my messages either
Hello, I apologize for the delay and I will try to figure out why you are not getting a reply. May I ask you for your email address that you ordered from in PM ?

I did a cycle with hl products at the beginning of this year and I am really satisfied with the quality of the containers, the perceived results from the steroids and the stealth and speed of shipping.
The products I can speak for are Test C 300, Bol 300, Mast E 200, Dbol, Salbutamol and HCG. All performed just as well as I am used to. The pip from mct (if I remember correctly, that's what hl uses) is bit more intense for me than gso, but it's still okay and I like the low viscosity.
I did a pregnancy test on the HCG (from the used syringe not my urine) and it was positive immediately.
I will definitely order again.
Are more pharmaceuticals like accutane planned?

I did a cycle with hl products at the beginning of this year and I am really satisfied with the quality of the containers, the perceived results from the steroids and the stealth and speed of shipping.
The products I can speak for are Test C 300, Bol 300, Mast E 200, Dbol, Salbutamol and HCG. All performed just as well as I am used to. The pip from mct (if I remember correctly, that's what hl uses) is bit more intense for me than gso, but it's still okay and I like the low viscosity.
I did a pregnancy test on the HCG (from the used syringe not my urine) and it was positive immediately.
I will definitely order again.
Are more pharmaceuticals like accutane planned?
Thank you for your kind words :). As far as I know accutane is currently not planned but might be in the future, who knows.

Thank you for your kind words :). As far as I know accutane is currently not planned but might be in the future, who knows.
I hear isotretinoin is very complicated to produce, I don't know how true is that. But I would rather trust pharma for such drug, for some reason only Roaccutane (Accutane in US) works for me and analogs can't match the effect of low dose potency of Roche roa variant.

Wow that 4 days TA is next level, do you live in eastern Europe by any chance?
Central Eu, only one country separates me from the source. I can say that for me it is the fastest shipment that has happened to me in the last ten years.

today, before starting with the susta 500, I will inject 1 ml of Test E 300 into the buttock. I do this test to understand if this product, about which I have read complaints about the PIP, is really painful or not. I state that in the past weeks by injecting 0.6 ml of Test EC 400, mixed with 0.4 ml of Bold 500, I have not had any discomfort at the injection sites, and I have even injected in the back and triceps. I'm very sensitive to Test E in general, Bayer was giving me terrible pip which is why I tend to opt for Test C or Sustanon. In the next days I will release updates

Attachments

• DA57A68D-F078-41C1-A8EF-62978CB0B378.jpeg
    DA57A68D-F078-41C1-A8EF-62978CB0B378.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
Back