HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

@hleur got any lab tests on Pregnyl? Just did a pregnancy test after pinning pregnyl and showed up negative.

Back in the day using pharma grade it always showed up positive.

Is the source MIA or something? I sent an email 2 days ago and he didn’t reply yet, which is strange because he always answered within a couple of hours to me.

@hleur got any lab tests on Pregnyl? Just did a pregnancy test after pinning pregnyl and showed up negative.

Back in the day using pharma grade it always showed up positive.

Pretty sure someone else in this thread confirmed they were selling fake pregnyl.

Do a search in this thread for 'pregnyl' and you'll see the posts.

Is the source MIA or something? I sent an email 2 days ago and he didn’t reply yet, which is strange because he always answered within a couple of hours to me.
I have had reports there's been some issues with protonmail. Your email has arrived on June 1 ( today)

I have had reports there's been some issues with protonmail. Your email has arrived on June 1 ( today)
I can confirm the source sent me the screenshot and the email landed today.

EDIT: It was an error on my side, the email was stuck during "sending" due to proxy issues.

I want to highlight a 6 days shipping time EU-EU for my last order. Placed on May 26 received June 1st, express shipping is the real deal with this source.

Test Report AROMED 25

Customer blind testing (anonymized)

Result: 25.37mg

Attachments

• aromed.png
    aromed.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 72
HGH Kits Purity: >96%, 10 x 10iu/vial (overdosed +- 20% as usual)

1-4 kits - 80€ (0.66€/iu - 0.80€/iu)
5-9 kits - 75€ (0.62€/iu- 0.75€/iu)
10+ kits - 70€ (0.58€/iu - 0.70€/iu)

HGH Kits Purity: >96%, 10 x 10iu/vial (overdosed +- 20% as usual)

1-4 kits - 80€ (0.66€/iu - 0.80€/iu)
5-9 kits - 75€ (0.62€/iu- 0.75€/iu)
10+ kits - 70€ (0.58€/iu - 0.70€/iu)
1 kit of 100UI 80€? Are there any tests on this GH?

Back