HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

same vials, same cap, same dossages, same black paper, protonmail -- okay thats not so importand, but there are a a view similarities

This, plus the formatting and writing style of their posts are similar. Human Labs also had a GSO range, though it wasn't their main one (that incidentally had all the pip issues). Syntha is currently selling oils with GSO as their carrier. And has also mentioned they may be moving to MCT. Very suspicious to me.

They're obviously gonna make some effort to look different so we can't expect them to look EXACTLY the same ffs.

I made +10 orders in the past. I contacted them last week and after a few days they responded but the fact that they stopped accepting bank transfers and i didn't complete de order.

Sorry to disappoint you all. I feel I owe some reaction to loyal customers at the very least. The situation has not changed since we last updated you. We are still not taking orders as we are currently unable to ensure secure logistics. Lot of shit happened around EU lately which only served as a reinforcement of our decision to step back.

This is not exit scam or ghosting or whatever. We are simply being cautious and discussing options. HL has been solid brand and when we reevaluate and situation changes, I'll be happy to announce news.

Sorry to disappoint you all. I feel I owe some reaction to loyal customers at the very least. The situation has not changed since we last updated you. We are still not taking orders as we are currently unable to ensure secure logistics. Lot of shit happened around EU lately which only served as a reinforcement of our decision to step back.

This is not exit scam or ghosting or whatever. We are simply being cautious and discussing options. HL has been solid brand and when we reevaluate and situation changes, I'll be happy to announce news.
How this is not an exit scam if you owe people money and/or goods?

Inconsistent explanation for me, sorry.

I'm even more suspicious of them now they came out of the woodwork a few days after I mentioned the similarities between Human Labs and Syntha...

First post in 3 months.

Leave them alone. They never scammed someone. They had only the pip problem with testosterone products.
And now be quiet, sherlock & get a life!

looks like they owe money/products to customers

if they know that shipping will not resume then refund would be the right thing to do otherwise customers got scammed

i think this GH is buy from QSC , Human resold
I had to switch to Hgh Qsc in October, because Human doesn't accept new orders, I can guarantee you it's not the same hgh. The Qsc one has blue caps with "flip off" written on them. Instead, the Gh Human had smooth black caps, without any writing. Obviously I'm talking about unlabeled Human HGH.

I had to switch to Hgh Qsc in October, because Human doesn't accept new orders, I can guarantee you it's not the same hgh. The Qsc one has blue caps with "flip off" written on them. Instead, the Gh Human had smooth black caps, without any writing. Obviously I'm talking about unlabeled Human HGH.
in my experience, QSC the GH 10iu (which then analyzed is about 12ui) is the top

Just got an email from them.

The fact they’re even storing my email address is really not cool…
I got it too, it’s a bit concerning them keeping contact details for so long. If’s well over 6 months since I ordered.
It doesn’t bother, and I hope them get going again…but I won’t be reply to it on this occasion!!lol.

Just got an email from them.

The fact they’re even storing my email address is really not cool…
Same here... @hleur wth are you doing? Just get your things straight once and for all. Explain the situation clearly in one post and tell us why there are customers left without products and never reimbursed.

I got it too, it’s a bit concerning them keeping contact details for so long. If’s well over 6 months since I ordered.
It doesn’t bother, and I hope them get going again…but I won’t be reply to it on this occasion!!lol.
My last email to them was over 11 months ago and I got the same email. Come on this smells like bad OPSEC for sure. I don't want any supplier keeping my records for that long.

I thought about not replying, because I don't want to bother and I moved on, but I can't, I have to say this for those still unaware or inexperienced in this shit:

FORGET about this source like it never existed and move on. I will list you possible scenarios how you guys may fuck...

1. You will get same pip or other problems.
2. You will get scammed.
3. Somebody is collecting your data.

#ThreadClosed

Continue waking it up at your own risk, you are asking only for problems. Some of you will fuck up I can feel it already. Stay safe, don't do stupid things and move on. That is my only advice and my last warning, do whatever you want. I'm outta here.

i smell cops
Detective Swoller here, we have picked all the dealers, felt a bit bored so chasing users now, yes.

You do not want to receive emails? Thats alright, just email back fuck you and they will not be coming anymore.

Regarding OPSEC, valid point about the data collection. However, asked reps immediately how they get the email contacts given our policies. Turns out, protonmail is somehow caching all email addresses that were involved in email exchange regardless of the fact that conversation itself was deleted. Just delete a covnersation with someone and try typing addressee of a new email, proton will suggest the email address. So yes all the conversations are gone, all order details are gone, only email contact left..blame proton.

Who did we scam exactly? Since we stopped shipping I went personally through outstanding orders and either instructed customer to not pay or refunded back crypto. There is one guy who I promised a compensation for bigger amount of product he could not use, and I am ready to keep the word as soon as we resume our shipping.

Back