HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

When will the complete boxes for each product arrive?
Boxes planned to arrive along with restock in January. You'll have to enjoy these beauties naked meanwhile ☺️
primoE100.jpgmastE200.jpgmastp100.jpgnandrop100.jpgoxybolon.jpg

@hleur in this case you may share @janoshik s results or what is the reason not to do?
As stated previously, some products were not in stock at the time of sending samples. More products test results coming soon. How early, depends on how quickly @janoshik sobers out.

Pack landed after 3 days in germany. Goods looking fine and I send a sample to the lab for testing anonymously.
The mast p has no yellow color from the oil and it is very liquid. Can imagine that it will go in very smoothly.

So due to the very, very fast eu domestic shipping and the great email response time I just hope the lab results looking good. If yes I will order from them continuously.

@janoshik you tested their mast p as well?
we are all waiting for your analysis then! which products will you test?

Pack landed after 3 days in germany. Goods looking fine and I send a sample to the lab for testing anonymously.
The mast p has no yellow color from the oil and it is very liquid. Can imagine that it will go in very smoothly.

So due to the very, very fast eu domestic shipping and the great email response time I just hope the lab results looking good. If yes I will order from them continuously.

@janoshik you tested their mast p as well?

Doesn't it defeat the purpose of sending something anonymously if you say that you sent something?

HAVE you been nice?

HUMAN Santa working hard last days, so all the nice kids wishes come true.

To all the filthy boys and girls of MESO - worry not! He sent his ass-istant JUICY Lucy to the rescue!

View attachment 139869

She is here till end of the year to bring joy and -10% discount on ALL products.

We wish Merry and GEARED-UP Christmas to all of our partners and customers.

HUMAN-LABS EU Team
Buddy that picture is straight off of google, we want tits from your phone camera that you took your self.

@hleur i have a question regarding the flip
Off cap color on the vial. In your picture it is blue. On my items it is orange. In the end no big deal but it should be consistent.
Boxes planned to arrive along with restock in January. You'll have to enjoy these beauties naked meanwhile ☺️
View attachment 140143View attachment 140144View attachment 140146View attachment 140147View attachment 140145

As stated previously, some products were not in stock at the time of sending samples. More products test results coming soon. How early, depends on how quickly @janoshik sobers out.

Furthermore I really would like to understand why there is ~13mg of Tren ace in the vial of Tren e?
This is a real concern for me because this could be a hint that the lab is not working very precise and that other contaminations can occur.
Something like Finasterid in your aas? There is much room for speculation seeing this report

View attachment 140143View attachment 140144View attachment 140146View attachment 140147View attachment 140145

Buddy reply to my damn post about those titties being straight from google.

I hope also that the problem with the tren E was only a mistake.
Because it was so less Tren A in it so i think it was not wanted from the lab.
But i agree with you @Klimmzugernie that shouldnt happen.
In the future we would see If the quality will be consistant from this lab.
At the moment the actual lab tests are okay for me except the tren e .
In future random lab tests from different people will show us more i think .

Off cap color on the vial. In your picture it is blue. On my items it is orange. In the end no big deal but it should be consistent.

Furthermore I really would like to understand why there is ~13mg of Tren ace in the vial of Tren e?
This is a real concern for me because this could be a hint that the lab is not working very precise and that other contaminations can occur.
Something like Finasterid in your aas? There is much room for speculation seeing this report
Passed your question to HL officials as our team isn't in position to answer the questions. Find official statement below.
1609541514732.png

Buddy reply to my damn post about those titties being straight from google.
Sorry. in effort to keep discussion objective and to the point I opted to omit reacting to your comment so our only official thread is not cluttered and valid and relevant concerns raised by customers above are not buried among useless posts.
Since you're so persistent I'll offer a statement. Unfortunately, we underestimated your razor sharp senses when we were putting together Christmas sales. For all of those who got deceived by the post - sorry, Juicy Lucy is not really working for HUMAN Santa. Busted :(

Passed your question to HL officials as our team isn't in position to answer the questions. Find official statement below.
View attachment 140221

Sorry. in effort to keep discussion objective and to the point I opted to omit reacting to your comment so our only official thread is not cluttered and valid and relevant concerns raised by customers above are not buried among useless posts.
Since you're so persistent I'll offer a statement. Unfortunately, we underestimated your razor sharp senses when we were putting together Christmas sales. For all of those who got deceived by the post - sorry, Juicy Lucy is not really working for HUMAN Santa. Busted :(
Good enough, carry on.

@hleur do the lab also handling Finasterid which also can cause contaminations? This is just an idea because I am very scared of this compound and one of the last things I would like to find in my aas

1)This brand is new? I can't seem to find it in any other forum and it does not sound familiar to me (And I'm basically an encyclopedia for brands).
2)No labs for mast?
3)Any more new exotic products coming sooner than later from them?

what does it mean there are 13mg of TREN acetate in the vial of tren ena?

1)This brand is new? I can't seem to find it in any other forum and it does not sound familiar to me (And I'm basically an encyclopedia for brands).
2)No labs for mast?
3)Any more new exotic products coming sooner than later from them?
1. We're definitely not authorized to publicize information regarding HL operation, but can share information from our point of view. The brand itself was never marketed in EU before.
Our group decided to introduce the brand to the market as an answer to influx of inferior brands from certain east european countries that have been dominating local markets for some time. You can definitely find many respectable labs here at meso, but believe it or not, online market is only tip of an iceberg of retail market. If it was not inappropriate we could share very real example of very real brand which made the founder fortune where each product contained a combination of test and 1-2 other compounds to resemble particular product. It's simply possible because of lack information available to local customers.

We have valid and genuine reasons why we chose HL as our distribution target. Our primary goal is to serve local wholesale customers, but at the same time we decided to represent the brand here at meso because HL holds all necessary properties to be featured amongst other successful brands.

2. Repetition is mother of all knowledge - mast amongst other few products was not stocked at the time of sending samples.

3. We currently don't have information regarding new products, but you all will be informed as soon as we do.

@janoshik @hleur is there any update regarding the missing results?

Back