HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Very fast shipping, impeccable service, very friendly and quick to respond, and the quality of the products at first glance excellent, the quality of the Product’s is already evident from the yellowish color of Tren Ace. You just have to try them!
going for those tren gains i see, hehe

Parcel arrived very fast (EU to EU )
Shipping time around 5 days.
Communication very fast and friendly .

Will sent blind samples to Jano in a few weeks and will post it here .

Products look good and i hope the lab tests as well
thanks for being of help to all of us by sending products to be analyzed! Although I believe they are high quality products, both because oxymetholone is having an impressive effect on me and because Tren ace, even if I haven't tried it yet, seems to me to be of excellent manufacture.

first order with these guys very good communication super fast shipping in 3 days I received everything , for the moment everything ok, update on quality will follow.
Thanks

My order is still coming after 15 days , but they sent it a day after payment so it's not their fault , I will keep waiting then I will review it

Ive ordered 5 times already and shipping was fast communication was friendly i hope yall keep it that way. Imma be back after a few weeks after i try them im waiting for the gyms to reopen.

Order arrived today 12 days from eu to middle east, gave me tracking number 20 minutes after payment, very happy with the service, if the gear is on point then I will make a bigger order regularly for sure.

Hello everybody!

We'd like to bring to attention recently reported issues with TESTO C 300 product.

Couple customers reported back with photos of vials with solidified testo cyp in their vials after opening packages.

Current weather took it's toll and prolonged exposure to cold ❄️ ️ during transit led to crashing of the hormone .

TESTO C 300 with cypionate content of 300+ is prone to crashing in cold unfortunately.

If this happened to you, stay calm and worry not - this is not a quality issue and is completely reversible and easy to fix.

Slowly heat the oil, shake gently and your cypionate is back to normal. Liquid, crystal clear and ready to use.

PS.: As advised on a box - "Store at room temperature"

Regards!

Last edited:
It's 5-10 days usually. Delays might occur due to customs clearance after brexit. All orders shipped outside EU (now including UK) are packed stealthy by default.

Shipping cost is order size dependant for outside EU orders.

I emailed you guys about some inquiries, how long does replying to an email usually take, I need to get some goodies lol

Hello,

The email is periodically checked an answer is usually the same day. If your email hasn't been answered meanwhile, send me a PM with your email address and we can check together if it actually got through.

Back