Hupharma USA domestic and international line

Ummm stealth is always necessary or at least a good idea in order to get through customs!
Yea

safely is always a first

but they way they bring things in and reship
The end receiver is protected and how you received it (non stealth) isn’t an issue (the reshipper isn’t paid to repackage)

Basically what happened to my order....

even though I didn’t receive it...I’m not at risk

although I’d appreciate a damn reply on my email From Alan :)

Yea

safely is always a first

but they way they bring things in and reship
The end receiver is protected and how you received it (non stealth) isn’t an issue (the reshipper isn’t paid to repackage)

Basically what happened to my order....

even though I didn’t receive it...I’m not at risk

although I’d appreciate a damn reply on my email From Alan :)

There was no reshipper for my order it came direct and any order that has a tracking that starts from China has no reshipper either otherwise there would be 2 separate tracking numbers. I don't think hupharma has a reshipper at all lol :rolleyes:

Ahhh

then I stand corrected my friend

I received a domestic tracker and another person in this conversation did also

I thought it was you...

then yes....no stealth in your case is shit

I’m not going to even worry about my order

my other source on my product I ordered was way more informed

thx for clarifying

Usually we don't use stealth method when ship to the USA, Canada and UK because it's easy to pass through customs.

If you want stealth method, please put "stealth package" in order details.

GBL and 1,4-butanediol Available now!

99.8% GBL/ gamma butyrolactone CAS#: 96-48-0
99.9% 1,4-butanediol CAS: 110-63-4

We can ship 1 liter, 500 liters, 2 tons or any other quantities from China to USA/ Canada/UK/Australia warehouse first then to you with no customs issue. Please contact me freely if you need any products.

Thanks,
Hupharma
How can you supply 2 tons when you can’t even supply 1 liter

if this product is no longer available.....then a simple response via email would have been appreciated

How can you supply 2 tons when you can’t even supply 1 liter

if this product is no longer available.....then a simple response via email would have been appreciated
Hello, can you email me your order and shipping details? We don't have gbl now. 1,4 Butanediol/BDO is available

You don't offer stealth without asking for stealth? Wow.. You did before. Plus your test cyp was garbage do thats all I need ✌

I have bought some raws from them. and they have resihipper in EU :) I also asked dhl guy if it was send from eu country and it was confirmed. Delivery including reshiping was only 2 weeks. Comunication nad payment were fast too.

You don't offer stealth without asking for stealth? Wow.. You did before. Plus your test cyp was garbage do thats all I need ✌

Yes please put "stealth package" when place an order. We don't use stealth package when ship to most countries like the US, UK, Canada etc, because the delivery is fast and good. We just ship in silver bag and label as other name.

The test cyp powder quality is always stable and purity 98%+. Did you order the test cyp from us? When?

Back