HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

Strong possibility it's guaiacol then

@Yura(HYB) I have a feeling your manufacturer is lying. These can't be brewed without a super solvent at these concentrations. It won't hold. From reports in here it sounds like it's got guaiacol or EO and they are hiding the fact since so many people have negative inflammatory responses to those harsh solvents
I with the majority the other day I was giving the benifit of the doublt... truth is even at higher amounts of EO some of these compounds in question still will not hold without guiacol. Personally I don't mind it but many people don't want to put that toxic shit into their body. Mr @Yura(HYB) i would for sure get to the bottom of this because if we find out it does have these solvents, it is going to make you look bad.. So far you have been doing a good job.. don't screw it up..
I will have further discussions with the factory's testers today. I have no intention of deceiving customers. When I get specific information, I will post it again to ensure that I have a clear understanding of each product.

I will have further discussions with the factory's testers today. I have no intention of deceiving customers. When I get specific information, I will post it again to ensure that I have a clear understanding of each product.
We don't believe it's you, We believe your manufacturer is full of shit and is misleading to you. those products cannot be mixed at those dosages without a super solvent. There is also a report in this thread that the oil smelled like it had guaiacol in it.

We don't believe it's you, We believe your manufacturer is full of shit and is misleading to you. those products cannot be mixed at those dosages without a super solvent. There is also a report in this thread that the oil smelled like it had guaiacol in it.
Yes, I checked with them last time and they told me it does not contain any guaiacol, but I read the discussion and I have doubts that I did not get the correct response, so I will communicate with their professionals today to make sure all the information is true.

Back