I just got SCAMMED from Purplepandalab

Long time member here. I have dealt with PPL for numerous times and my experience either miss or hit. However, this time is the WORST. Long story short, I placed an order and paid through the their bitcoin address. I went back to check my order status and it completely disappeared from my acc. I sent them more than 5 emails with no response for a whole weak. The girl name Melody finally got back to me stating that they haven't received a payment. I took a screen shot of a bitcoin transaction with their bitcoin address. This girl went silent again with no fcking update. Be AWARE when dealing with them guys. THIS IS FCKING RIDICULOUS.

I totally have a thing with @PandaRep but,double check that you sent the btc to the correct wallet.

This is important. Maybe a letter is different.
Check one by one.

They are everything else except from scammers.

I totally have a thing with @PandaRep but,double check that you sent the btc to the correct wallet.

This is important. Maybe a letter is different.
Check one by one.

They are everything else except from scammers.
Nah. I double check everything before sending. This is money buddy. One mistake and you money gone. I copied exact the one they provided and even went to double check each letter. Now my order has disappeared from my acc and there is no where to be found

Reaching to PPlabRep and sent fcking more than 8 emails to the warehouse in one week. I already give time to straight things out but they dont seem care about us buyers here
I know man,I know.
I know that my question looks silly, but it is not.
No reason to explain the why's and how's.
Those who understood,understood.

@PandaRep

Any idea?

That is fucked. Hopefully, putting some pressure on them here will encourage them to do the right thing. Good luck, buddy.

Sent PM to him last week and he told me he doesn't have accessed to warehouse. Told me to deal with them difectly.
Maybe ask pandarep if they will reply to him because they are ghosting you? Wtf is a rep supposed to do, if not represent the company? He ought to be able to do something to help you get in touch with whoever is in charge of handling this. I'm sure they don't want to be called out as fucking you over and just ignoring it. That will cost them a lot more money than you sent them having this on the open forum.

Ppl has had lots of problems over the years, and did so little to sort them out they managed to piss off even the rep of BOP, where sellers usually enjoy a friendly eye from the mods.
Yet I don't remember a complain over them disappearing with the money. They've been on my blacklist for a long time though, so haven't followed their threads, u might not be the only one with that issue

Maybe ask pandarep if they will reply to him because they are ghosting you? Wtf is a rep supposed to do, if not represent the company? He ought to be able to do something to help you get in touch with whoever is in charge of handling this. I'm sure they don't want to be called out as fucking you over and just ignoring it. That will cost them a lot more money than you sent them having this on the open forum.
That what i though. I have dealt with the rep in the past and he was able to double check for my order but not this one. I even told hom that i will give him time to sort thing out because i dont want to damage his reputation on here.

Ppl has had lots of problems over the years, and did so little to sort them out they managed to piss off even the rep of BOP, where sellers usually enjoy a friendly eye from the mods.
Yet I don't remember a complain over them disappearing with the money. They've been on my blacklist for a long time though, so haven't followed their threads, u might not be the only one with that issue
Yup my hard earn money is gone. I dont want to deal with it but during this fcing pandemic is even worse

Appearly there is some shit going on with PPL from last month. I wish i should have double check before placing my order. Here is the pic
This guy is a hacker/extortionist sending these emails out. Did you get an email from the extortionist or you just found this posted in their thread?

This guy is a hacker/extortionist sending these emails out. Did you get an email from the extortionist or you just found this posted in their thread?
Just found out this post. They received the emails directly from service@PPL. I would never place my order if I receive this kind of email.

yup - didnt know about BOP but did know about issues- still see 50/50 as far as positive vs negative reviews

Sponsors