I just got SCAMMED from Purplepandalab

So this case is very similar to what @Gdawg experienced just now. Something is not quite on the level and not accusing anyone right now.
No. This guy sent the wrong BTC amount. He got it squared away. The other guy is claiming someone hacked PPL and rerouted him to a different site with a bogus BTC addy.

I was considering them. I will be watching this thread play out!
Never had an issue with them other than the delivery time. I just dealt with Melody directly on email and placed my order that way. This way I knew she had my order in the system. No complaints and will be ordering from them again.

So a big ass thread for an error on the order...I cant imagine when you go out to restaurants. Oh wait, only gym right?

2$ and you make all this shit...

Posts like this make the rest of customers think they are gonna scam all of us, because stupid shit like yours.

2$ and you go ahead and assume things... Saying they had bunk shit, bro.

Funny that you said "I DOUBLE CHECKED BRO, ITS MONEY"!

Yet there was a 2$ error.

Instead of buying underground, go to fucking thailand and buy it at the local pharmacies.

That way you won't have any fucking problem, and guess what, pharma grade & No "DEA" emails

DEA has better things to do than play hide and seek with people who use steroids...

So a big ass thread for an error on the order...I cant imagine when you go out to restaurants. Oh wait, only gym right?

2$ and you make all this shit...

Posts like this make the rest of customers think they are gonna scam all of us, because stupid shit like yours.

2$ and you go ahead and assume things... Saying they had bunk shit, bro.

Funny that you said "I DOUBLE CHECKED BRO, ITS MONEY"!

Yet there was a 2$ error.

Instead of buying underground, go to fucking thailand and buy it at the local pharmacies.

That way you won't have any fucking problem, and guess what, pharma grade & No "DEA" emails

DEA has better things to do than play hide and seek with people who use steroids...
Did you smoke crack before you typed and posted this?

Did you smoke crack before you typed and posted this?
No u.

//
Besides, tell me what you can't comprehend and I will rewrite it for you, in order to follow up.

My points are very clear;

1 - Thailand == best place to buy pharma grade PED's.
If you haven't travelled there is understandable the comment "did you smoke crack?"

Completely understandable "BRO".

2 - He showed a picture and other posts stated about "DEA" e-mails & hackers etc....

DEA, has better things to do than busting gym rats spending 900$.

By the way "BRO", have you checked the entire thread? Have you read it?

Have you checked the pictures he posted?

Later was found to be his fault for not sending the correct amount of money.

3 - Most of the stuff panda and dragon sell comes from the same "labs", and had been posted in many forums that they deliver what they offer.

So it cracks me up, when another guy comes and says "I got scammed".

Picture this, (I know its hard "bro", the trembo its hitting hard this time)

You are a business owner, your client does not send the correct sum of money to buy certain goods. Now he goes online and says:
"This X business scammed me, get away from them!"

Wouldn't that hurt his business? (Even if its drugs?)

Would you trust a company with that background?

4 - He stated he had a 2$ error, yet he was saying he got scammed, which he didn't.

After all this, tell me "BRO", what couldn't you understand?

No u.

//
Besides, tell me what you can't comprehend and I will rewrite it for you, in order to follow up.

My points are very clear;

1 - Thailand == best place to buy pharma grade PED's.
If you haven't travelled there is understandable the comment "did you smoke crack?"

Completely understandable "BRO".

2 - He showed a picture and other posts stated about "DEA" e-mails & hackers etc....

DEA, has better things to do than busting gym rats spending 900$.

By the way "BRO", have you checked the entire thread? Have you read it?

Have you checked the pictures he posted?

Later was found to be his fault for not sending the correct amount of money.

3 - Most of the stuff panda and dragon sell comes from the same "labs", and had been posted in many forums that they deliver what they offer.

So it cracks me up, when another guy comes and says "I got scammed".

Picture this, (I know its hard "bro", the trembo its hitting hard this time)

You are a business owner, your client does not send the correct sum of money to buy certain goods. Now he goes online and says:
"This X business scammed me, get away from them!"

Wouldn't that hurt his business? (Even if its drugs?)

Would you trust a company with that background?

4 - He stated he had a 2$ error, yet he was saying he got scammed, which he didn't.

After all this, tell me "BRO", what couldn't you understand?
Wtf are you even talking about now? Jesus Christ, I had my doubts before, but not we know for sure.. you were on the pipe seconds before posting this.

You know this was from February, and was just an issue with the payment gateway because he sent $2 less than the amount the system was expecting to process his order.. hit the pipe some more ‘BROOO’