I just got SCAMMED from Purplepandalab

Update* still havent heard anything from them. However, i was using a different email to contact PPL and got immediately response within 1hour. Nice customer service PPL. They just completely ignore my email and issue. I guess my money is gone now.

Last edited:
Update" Melody finally got back to me and everything checks out. The issue here is the $2 dollar difference in my order. I would like to give a shout out to every one helping me on here. Happy juicing

Update" Melody finally got back to me and everything checks out. The issue here is the $2 dollar difference in my order. I would like to give a shout out to every one helping me on here. Happy juicing
Told ya it must have been that 2$ that fooked ya lol. Glad she got it figured out for you. Chinese customer service style is to not reply until you have an update vs. reply to confirm that an action is being taken pre. I don't know why but it is what it is I guess.

I asked prices for my order and melody replied 2-3 days later with prices according to quantity . So it's not a problem sometimes it can take little time to get response. But ppl isn't a scammer not till now at least.
Update* still havent heard anything from them. However, i was using a different email to contact PPL and got immediately response within 1hour. Nice customer service PPL. They just completely ignore my email and issue. I guess my money is gone now.

Told ya it must have been that 2$ that fooked ya lol. Glad she got it figured out for you. Chinese customer service style is to not reply until you have an update vs. reply to confirm that an action is being taken pre. I don't know why but it is what it is I guess.
Yeah. It only take you 2 second to send an email but well. It is thier practice, i guess

lol I like the other thread of the kid who said his Pharmacom gear was bunk. He was eating like 1700 calories a day and not putting on size.
I tried Pharmagear few year back. It is not bunk but somehow underdosage. That why i prefer to brew my own gear. Clean, safe and overdose lol

So this case is very similar to what @Gdawg experienced just now. Something is not quite on the level and not accusing anyone right now.