I just got SCAMMED from Purplepandalab

No

Nope. I am not doing all that. The only thing I know is already make payment. Time for them to send out my stuffs.

you cant be serious? you don’t want to do all that because you made the payment?

you do realise that they won’t ship until they RECEIVE the payment
that’s right RECEIVE

just because a payment was made by you doesn’t mean the other party has received it, this goes for wire transfer as well

so do yourself a favour and go look at the blockchain and see if the amount matches the amount that you were told to pay plus make sure the transaction has received confirmations

if you cant be bothered to do all that then whining on here like a lil bitch wont do any good

you cant be serious? you don’t want to do all that because you made the payment?

you do realise that they won’t ship until they RECEIVE the payment
that’s right RECEIVE

just because a payment was made by you doesn’t mean the other party has received it, this goes for wire transfer as well

so do yourself a favour and go look at the blockchain and see if the amount matches the amount that you were told to pay plus make sure the transaction has received confirmations

if you cant be bothered to do all that then whining on here like a lil bitch wont do any good
Read my fcking post first before you comment. They already deleted my history payment. How the fck am i able to check the bitcoin amount? All i can check is the amount in dollars and I have paid them over few bucks just in case.
If you talk about Hash on the blockchain, yes two numbers are matching with +0... and -0...

Attachments

• 20210222_162840.jpg
    20210222_162840.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 48
Read my fcking post first before you comment. They already deleted my history payment. How the fck am i able to check the bitcoin amount? All i can check is the amount in dollars and I have paid them over few bucks just in case.
If you talk about Hash on the blockchain, yes two numbers are matching with +0... and -0...
You go to your wallet and click on the address that you sent it too man, it’s simple.

goodluck getting any help with that attitude

i am here trying to help you figure your issue out and you are having a go at me

good fucking bye

Long time member here. I have dealt with PPL for numerous times and my experience either miss or hit. However, this time is the WORST. Long story short, I placed an order and paid through the their bitcoin address. I went back to check my order status and it completely disappeared from my acc. I sent them more than 5 emails with no response for a whole weak. The girl name Melody finally got back to me stating that they haven't received a payment. I took a screen shot of a bitcoin transaction with their bitcoin address. This girl went silent again with no fcking update. Be AWARE when dealing with them guys. THIS IS FCKING RIDICULOUS.

Do you use the same password for Panda website login and your email? This has happened before. Apparently the hacker/scammer got into the panda database, can see email address and PPL password. Then takes the chance that you use the same password for your email. Voila, he’s into both. He can delete the legitimate PPL email. Insert his own email with HIS wallet. Then receive payment, login to the PPL website and delete your order.

The hacker/scammer is a dick and no one should use the same password for more than one thing.

Do you use the same password for Panda website login and your email? This has happened before. Apparently the hacker/scammer got into the panda database, can see email address and PPL password. Then takes the chance that you use the same password for your email. Voila, he’s into both. He can delete the legitimate PPL email. Insert his own email with HIS wallet. Then receive payment, login to the PPL website and delete your order.

The hacker/scammer is a dick and no one should use the same password for more than one thing.
There’s a 99.9% chance this is what happened.

N

Nope. I use two totally different pass for my acc and email. I placed all stuffs into cart and then use the bitcoin link they provided to pay. I never used the link from the email they sent to me. Where is the rep when we need him the most?

There are all types of theories right now. Until i get response from either the reps or the owner, we will never figure out what's going on. I just check my email and i paid over $2 for the grand total but $2 short for the final price. So I dont know this would be a reason that my order got deleted because it didnt matcha the amount even I already paid for it.

There are all types of theories right now. Until i get response from either the reps or the owner, we will never figure out what's going on. I just check my email and i paid over $2 for the grand total but $2 short for the final price. So I dont know this would be a reason that my order got deleted because it didnt matcha the amount even I already paid for it.
Buddy you just answered your own problem... you were short 2$ from the final price... their confirmation system probably is tied to a $ value and when that $ value is received it’s marked as completed on your account, if it never receives that $ value after x tries or hours it auto deletes your order so it’s not clogging up their system... I already asked you if you sent THE EXACT amount, to which you said yes, that was incorrect you say now, and we could have told you 8 hours ago what your fucking problem was without all your attitude.. so since you fucked up and sent 2$ less you’ll have to wait for it all to be sorted out manually by the shitty chinaman pandareps... sorry brother..

Buddy you just answered your own problem... you were short 2$ from the final price... their confirmation system probably is tied to a $ value and when that $ value is received it’s marked as completed on your account, if it never receives that $ value after x tries or hours it auto deletes your order so it’s not clogging up their system... I already asked you if you sent THE EXACT amount, to which you said yes, that was incorrect you say now, and we could have told you 8 hours ago what your fucking problem was without all your attitude.. so since you fucked up and sent 2$ less you’ll have to wait for it all to be sorted out manually by the shitty chinaman pandareps... sorry brother..
So what is the grant total they want me to pay? I did send the exact amount of bitcoin they were asking for. Not the amount of dollar show on the final price. I should have sent them in dollar amount like my previous orders. They need to stop asking customers to send the amount in bitcoin since the value is not stable

So what is the grant total they want me to pay? I did send the exact amount of bitcoin they were asking for. Not the amount of dollar show on the final price. I should have sent them in dollar amount like my previous orders. They need to stop asking customers to send the amount in bitcoin since the value is not stable
I agree with you completely and that’s why brought it up to begin with, as it’s happened to many members in the past too.

Keep in mind I could be wrong, this is just my suspicion and given what you said about the 2$ difference thing.

They cannot delete a transaction ID on your end...

Sponsors