I just got SCAMMED from Purplepandalab

I read on another post about hackers spoofing email addresses or making a very similar one. They intercept the original bit coin request email and send their own from the spoofed address. I don’t know if this is the case here, but it did cross my mind of being a possibility.

if a btc address is wrong if any character fails the transaction should not be carried out due to its encryption type and an error or cancellation will appear

the problem is that one thinks that it is wrong but with that error it is still a valid address of another person

is another possibility

if a btc address is wrong if any character fails the transaction should not be carried out due to its encryption type and an error or cancellation will appear

the problem is that one thinks that it is wrong but with that error it is still a valid address of another person

is another possibility
Exactly, there is no way i send it to a wrong address. It is the one provided from them and i double checked everything. It looks like they just take your money and then say Fck U. We got you good lol

Long time member here. I have dealt with PPL for numerous times and my experience either miss or hit. However, this time is the WORST. Long story short, I placed an order and paid through the their bitcoin address. I went back to check my order status and it completely disappeared from my acc. I sent them more than 5 emails with no response for a whole weak. The girl name Melody finally got back to me stating that they haven't received a payment. I took a screen shot of a bitcoin transaction with their bitcoin address. This girl went silent again with no fcking update. Be AWARE when dealing with them guys. THIS IS FCKING RIDICULOUS.
I don’t know your particular case, but any time I’ve heard a story like this in the past is because you didn’t send enough btc to begin with to cover the original payment and that pending transaction auto deleted after a certain time.

edit just to note, I’ve heard this story about 6x over this year, and each and every time I believe it was reconciled by the panda rep because the issue was what I just said.

Exactly, there is no way i send it to a wrong address. It is the one provided from them and i double checked everything. It looks like they just take your money and then say Fck U. We got you good lol
I hope you solve it soon and everything is a simple misunderstanding

No idea about your case I sent them 3100$ yesterday and they confirmed about receiving bitcoin and warehouse is packing my stuff now. I have used them couple of times never got scammed even the boss helped me out in lot of things and never asked for money in return . Maybe there should be something went wrong hope pandarep and/or melody will help you. Not shilling for source

I don’t know your particular case, but any time I’ve heard a story like this in the past is because you didn’t send enough btc to begin with to cover the original payment and that pending transaction auto deleted after a certain time.

edit just to note, I’ve heard this story about 6x over this year, and each and every time I believe it was reconciled by the panda rep because the issue was what I just said.
To add to this, did you send them the total amount for your order or did you send them what was left over after fees for sending the bitcoin?

I sent that exact what they are asking on the bitcoin. I would prefer to send them in dollars amount but they state only send the amount in bitcoin. I have no problem sending them in dollar amounts in my previous orders. I should have ignore the fcking msg from their website

No idea about your case I sent them 3100$ yesterday and they confirmed about receiving bitcoin and warehouse is packing my stuff now. I have used them couple of times never got scammed even the boss helped me out in lot of things and never asked for money in return . Maybe there should be something went wrong hope pandarep and/or melody will help you. Not shilling for source
You are lucky then. I havent received any help from either of them. I sent more than 8 emails and she got back to me once. After I sent prove of transaction, I never heard anything back from her since.

I'd for sure be pissed but hopefully someone from their company will step up and make this right. Maybe look around on their thread and try to find the owner's wickr to try and contact him directly. I have heard of guys having problems and doing that to resolve them. Good luck.

You are lucky then. I havent received any help from either of them. I sent more than 8 emails and she got back to me once. After I sent prove of transaction, I never heard anything back from her since.
Hopefully... (fingers crossed) she is just looking into it with the people above her and the next email reply will be an apology and confirmation of your order and maybe an explanation of what happened.

I'd for sure be pissed but hopefully someone from their company will step up and make this right. Maybe look around on their thread and try to find the owner's wickr to try and contact him directly. I have heard of guys having problems and doing that to resolve them. Good luck.
It is not my intention to call them out as a scammer. However. After fcking numerous emails and not getting help from the reps. I am fcking pissed

It is not my intention to call them out as a scammer. However. After fcking numerous emails and not getting help from the reps. I am fcking pissed
soflakidinchina is supposed to be the owner's wickr handle. Maybe you will have better luck trying to contact him directly. I have no experience with these guys personally, but hope this helps, bud.

havent ordered from ppl in a minute but a few things to check from what I can remember

you are given a btc address and btc amount at the checkout page.

1. go to the btc explorer on www.blockchain.com and put in the btc address. check to see if the amount you sent matches the btc amount from the checkout page

2. check and report back how many confirmations the transaction has received

No
havent ordered from ppl in a minute but a few things to check from what I can remember

you are given a btc address and btc amount at the checkout page.

1. go to the btc explorer on www.blockchain.com and put in the btc address. check to see if the amount you sent matches the btc amount from the checkout page

2. check and report back how many confirmations the transaction has received
Nope. I am not doing all that. The only thing I know is already make payment. Time for them to send out my stuffs.