I really like Modafinil - even at low doses

Your link got me reading a few different articles about modafinil and one mentioned it was being studied in children for ADHD until one developed Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Now I'm wondering if that's what's been going on with me. I'm probably a week and a half in on modvigil and my initial sore throat has turned into a cough and now I have a clogged ear and nose occasionally. But I still don't feel like I'm sick. It's just really weird. Think I will stop it completely until all symptoms subside and then try again just to see for sure whether the modvigil causes it or I'm actually sick.

From what I've read the only concerning symptom is a rash, which indicates the disease you're referring to, and it stems from an extremely rare allergy to the med, but means it should stop being used immediately.

What you're describing sounds like acid reflux, even the ear pain. Perhaps an antacid would help until you get accustomed to it? Or maybe a different brand with different excipients?

Modafinil MD (mouth dissolvable) is sublingual and not swallowed at
all, so perhaps that would be better if the reflux doesn't stop.

Damn, i really underestimated the half life of it. Since it is so subtle and didn't cause any hunger supression for me, i was sure i could sleep normally, but i was awake until 7 am, even with an extra dose of GH.

I was also a bit more agitated than usual in the evening. But i'm also on tren, so could be both. Next time will start with 100 mg and see how that goes.

Damn, i really underestimated the half life of it. Since it is so subtle and didn't cause any hunger supression for me, i was sure i could sleep normally, but i was awake until 7 am, even with an extra dose of GH.

I was also a bit more agitated than usual in the evening. But i'm also on tren, so could be both. Next time will start with 100 mg and see how that goes.

Tren is notorious for causing sleep problems.

Tren is notorious for causing sleep problems.

True, but i can sleep relatively normal on it. Maybe because of gh, telmisartan and nebivolol. I think 200 mg modafinil is just too much of an addon to it, so i will just go lower on my next try.

True, but i can sleep relatively normal on it. Maybe because of gh, telmisartan and nebivolol. I think 200 mg modafinil is just too much of an addon to it, so i will just go lower on my next try.

Understandable. 100mg tabs of Moda are out there for a reason.

Try to stick with it if you can, I really believe the best effects are from cumulative use over time, but make it the very first thing you do in the morning. Like by your bedside first thing.

Yeah this I my worry as well. I can't be messing with my sleep (anymore than tren already does) Some say it's subtle then others report what you did where they're up all night

Yeah this I my worry as well. I can't be messing with my sleep (anymore than tren already does) Some say it's subtle then others report what you did where they're up all night

Take it early enough and there won't be any impact on your sleep. I don't think anyone claims they keep feeling the effect from moda 12 hours later. Totally, the complaints are it wears off too quickly, 6 hours or less for some. Though 8 or so is typical.

Personally, I don't ever find it affects sleep, I can take a nap if I choose to while the effects are at their peak,