b) Romanian DL warmup to 2x12
c) Reverse Hyper 2x20
d) Accessory work: Calves (maybe)

Day 3:
a) Flat Bench press warmup to 2x8-10
b) OHP warmup to 2x12
c) Accessory work: Triceps

I really like it .
It's simple, quick and with all those compound lifts, you get more bang for your buck.
I would rebrand it a little for us mere mortals, probably upping the reps/sets for some of the things, so it's more feasible.
But if you tend to superset this that and the other because otherwise you feel like a lazy potato (like I do) and then it all drags on forever, this makes for a nice, efficient change.
I think I only gave it thumbs up, so I need to do some admin and change it to a more suitable vote.
Unless this aggravates him, too....

I would rebrand it a little for us mere mortals, probably upping the reps/sets for some of the things, so it's more feasible.
But if you tend to superset this that and the other because otherwise you feel like a lazy potato (like I do) and then it all drags on forever, this makes for a nice, efficient change.
If one goes for high intensity its more than enough. My point of reference is my juiced up ass can only withstand a proper trained body part 4x each 3 week micro cycle. I am older though and with a relative hectic work so someone with a little more wiggle room -either due to younger age or total capacity for work, may get away with a bit more.

I wouldn't opt to up the rep ranges because it will put more strain in the ligaments if it's properly executed with 0 RIR

#forevernutty my ass

also, have to remember to write lol more often, otherwise it all goes fugazi.
Yes you should...

someone erection GIF

Yes you should...

someone erection GIF

OK, nutty boy.
I will, just to make sure you know I am being facetious about the state of your balls.
Well, you gave me some ammo there, so it was what it was.

May you and your illustriously libidinous testicles have an exciting evening.
No testicles and exciting evening for me, but here I am practicing what I preach (edit: What you preach):
Look: lol.

Last edited:
Yes you should...

someone erection GIF

in any case, and let's end this thing today:
I can't believe you are picking on me for discussing your testicles in public.
As da boss on Meso, it's res publica. You know that.
If not, get your secretary to read you the forum etiquette and it's written right there.
Jesus, sometimes....

well, well, little birdie told me you are actually quite fit.
And by little birdie, I mean I know for a fact.
Stop the melodrama
;)

Those cats of yours are really wearing you out.
Cats are hard work.
How is my homonymous doing?
Please say meow, if you see her.

It ain't Netflix and chill. Or is it?
Netflix and chill? Nahh….How about paramount + and thrust lol

Chris Williamson asks this question to his guests and he gets a wide range of answers every single time.

The essential eight that I'd go for are:
DB Incline press
DB lateral raises
Bent over rows
Close grip bench press
Squats
Stiff legged deadlift
Close grip pulldowns

Back