IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

killionb12

Hey guys will be doing a log here leading up to my Pro Debut in May 2023. I will be using mainly IL injectables and HGH. Orals when deployed will be from another source. Will be posting checkins, supplementation, nutrition and training updates etc. Please let me know anything else you would like to see. Thanks for following along.

Last edited:
Excited to see the journey.
What is a sponsored log?
Is iron lion giving you gear so you can show us how good it works?
I’m using Ironlion gear and posting my results while prepping for Pro Debut. So yes, but will definitely share feedback good or bad about any of the products I use. Here is my recent bloodwork. Using 350mg of Ironlion Test E, 120mg of IL Deca and 3iu daily of IL orange top HGH.

Attachments

• DAD2F863-68A1-4FFF-BFB8-698E8C67CFF3.jpeg
    DAD2F863-68A1-4FFF-BFB8-698E8C67CFF3.jpeg
    818 KB · Views: 302
Hey guys will be doing a log here leading up to my Pro Debut in May 2023. I will be using mainly IL injectables and HGH. Orals when deployed will be from another source. Will be posting checkins, supplementation, nutrition and training updates etc. Please let me know anything else you would like to see. Thanks for following along.
@ironlion

I’m using Ironlion gear and posting my results while prepping for Pro Debut. So yes, but will definitely share feedback good or bad about any of the products I use. Here is my recent bloodwork. Using 350mg of Ironlion Test E, 120mg of IL Deca and 3iu daily of IL orange top HGH.
You must have some wicked genetics brother, that’s all you’re taking for gear going into a pro comp? Incredible my guy.

Classic?

What’s the intended debut?
Yes I’m classic physique and will be targeting a show end of May for IFBB Pro debut
I’m 6’2 1/2
You must have some wicked genetics brother, that’s all you’re taking for gear going into a pro comp? Incredible my guy.
Honestly man, people take way too much gear. This is for my last off-season push. I forgot to mention I’m running 400mg of Mast E weekly as well. I typically don’t go over 1.5 grams total with all compounds combined. Nutrition and training is where it’s at. Less is more!

Sorry guys couldn’t edit this post but forgot to mention I’m running 400mg of Mast E weekly as well.

Yes I’m classic physique and will be targeting a show end of May for IFBB Pro debut

I’m 6’2 1/2

Honestly man, people take way too much gear. This is for my last off-season push. I forgot to mention I’m running 400mg of Mast E weekly as well. I typically don’t go over 1.5 grams total with all compounds combined. Nutrition and training is where it’s at. Less is more!
100% brother, get it man!

Hey guys had a good chest and side delts workout yesterday. Here is what went down. I got my hands on 200lbs dumbbells for the first time so I had to give them a try. Got 6 reps and 1 assisted rep for 7 total in flat bench. Was pretty happy with that even though I didn’t feel my strongest that day since I had to get an earlier workout in with less food in me. Just goes to show how strong Ronnie Coleman was doing these easily on incline bench for 12 reps. Workout below.

DB flat bench press 1st set 200lbs - 7 reps
2 backoff sets 150lbs - 13, 11 reps

Seated Incline Hammer strength press 2 sets 3 plates per side 1 sec pause at bottom - 14, 13 reps

Pec fly machine 3 sets 230lbs - 15, 15, 14 reps
1 backoff set 205lbs - 20 reps and 5 partial reps

Lying cable lateral raises with 2 sec pause at top 55lbs - 15, 12, 11 reps

Standing cable lateral raises 3 sets 30lbs - 12, 11, 10

Overhead cable tricep ext. 40lbs - 13, 12

Side cable tricep ext. 20lbs - 15, 14

Back