IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Had a great chest day yesterday. Following workout is below.

Smith incline press 335lbs rest pause set - 10, 4, 3
Backoff set with 2 sec pause at bottom 275lbs - 9 reps

Prime flat bench 1 plate on middle peg and 3 plates on bottom peg - 10 reps
2nd set moved the 3 plates to top peg - 11 reps

Pec deck flys 2 sets to to failure 270lbs - 14, 12

Bodyweight dips chest focused - 22 reps

Incline DB curls 45lbs - 12, 10

Lying cable curls 50lbs - 14, 13

Hammer strength High curls 85lbs - 15, 14

@killionb12 he’s got 10 total posts, so keep that in mind.

However, this is Meso, and any form of “shilling,” literally anything except telling sources to fuck off and die, is reacted to with extreme hate. You should expect this here when you attach your name to a source’s, have that source posting here, and then post photos of the product they’re providing.

Keep the thread moving, Meso needs more “doers” with a physique, but don’t be surprised is all.

However, this is Meso, and any form of “shilling,” literally anything except telling sources to fuck off and die, is reacted to with extreme hate. You should expect this here when you attach your name to a source’s, have that source posting here, and then post photos of the product they’re providing.

Keep the thread moving, Meso needs more “doers” with a physique, but don’t be surprised is all.
Totally understand and appreciate the advice. I know with me promoting a source will have some negative feedback and I’m okay with that. Mostly I’m just here to provide real honest feedback on the products I use and to log my journey. I will always be honest with my feedback. If something is off I will call it out. I did that with Ironlion about 2 years ago when IGF-1 numbers were low for me at the dosage of HGH I was using. Made sure people were aware of it and posted my bloodwork.

Back day yesterday. Back is definitely getting better and stronger so far this push. Can always use more back!

Single Db rows 130lbs - 13, 12

Chest supported barbell row 4 plates & 2 25s rest pause set - 10, 4, 3
Backoff set 4 plates - 12 reps

Neutral grip chin ups assisted - 12, 15

DB pullovers 60lbs - 15, 13, 12

Trap bar deadlifts 6 plates per side - 6 reps

Rear delt flys 230lbs - 16, 15

Back day yesterday. Back is definitely getting better and stronger so far this push. Can always use more back!

Single Db rows 130lbs - 13, 12

Chest supported barbell row 4 plates & 2 25s rest pause set - 10, 4, 3
Backoff set 4 plates - 12 reps

Neutral grip chin ups assisted - 12, 15

DB pullovers 60lbs - 15, 13, 12

Trap bar deadlifts 6 plates per side - 6 reps

Rear delt flys 230lbs - 16, 15
I don't often see trap bar deadlifts used for in guys logs for back, pretty cool to see. Crazy strong too

I don't often see trap bar deadlifts used for in guys logs for back, pretty cool to see. Crazy strong too
Yeah my training coach just incorporated them in this training phase. I like them or rack pulls for lower back. I’m always skeptical though how much risk vs reward there is for any type of deadlift variation especially for bodybuilding. Obviously for powerlifting it’s required.

Yeah my training coach just incorporated them in this training phase. I like them or rack pulls for lower back. I’m always skeptical though how much risk vs reward there is for any type of deadlift variation especially for bodybuilding. Obviously for powerlifting it’s required.
I know, it's one of those things with regular deadlifts because it's fun to pull a ton of weight, but there's so much risk for injury. Trap bar is definitely safer in my opinion

I got 10+ years in the community. I came back to Meso because I miss what I experienced as the birth of accountability and quality control when @Millard started the anabolic lab website.

I have nothing but respect for the community but I’ve seen first hand how ugly it is and how guys come and go. I’m just here to view the archives or what’s left of them.

@killionb12 I have nothing against you personally. I think life is too short to walk around pissing on everyone’s tree, I just don’t want to see the community go backwards with sources. Contrary to what you think, I did read your thread in great detail and I envy those who stay the course. It’s not easy the meal prep, injection schedules, the workouts and the physical/mental aspects of life that rob us of our sleep and peace of mind. Good luck with your prep and show.

I got 10+ years in the community. I came back to Meso because I miss what I experienced as the birth of accountability and quality control when @Millard started the anabolic lab website.

I have nothing but respect for the community but I’ve seen first hand how ugly it is and how guys come and go. I’m just here to view the archives or what’s left of them.

@killionb12 I have nothing against you personally. I think life is too short to walk around pissing on everyone’s tree, I just don’t want to see the community go backwards with sources. Contrary to what you think, I did read your thread in great detail and I envy those who stay the course. It’s not easy the meal prep, injection schedules, the workouts and the physical/mental aspects of life that rob us of our sleep and peace of mind. Good luck with your prep and show.
Baby Hat GIF

This is great. I mentioned the post count because it’s usually a banned troll coming back to cause issues. Tried to acknowledge the reason for your approach but probably didn’t do it well. @Millard recent post on the purpose of Meso/not being a source board should answer that for anyone though. Happy to see this rarity. Sincere respect.

Hey i totally understand and honestly it’s good there are people that try to keep others honest. These forums can get ugly and a lot of deception, so I get it. Hopefully my log will be up to par. I’m not the most creative so hopefully it will be helpful or informative for some. I get busy with my schedule right now so I may have days with no posts as well.

Updates for coach this past Saturday. Weight jumped up this week. Sitting at 284.4 fasted. Everything is going well so far this push. Body composition has been holding on pretty well. My current cycle is below.

IL Test E - 400mg weekly
IL Deca - 200mg weekly
IL Mast - 560mg weekly
IL Orange tops HGH - 3iu daily
Proviron 50mg daily

EBCE00A3-E221-46D0-918C-20B60A261E2E.jpeg
C6423445-0678-4EE5-9EDD-9DD0BC6EA91B.jpeg
0148DE3C-AD94-40AA-8FCB-D9C3A3517D9A.jpeg
7396AE57-9055-4231-8807-AB141B58AF57.jpeg
C89FEB55-EC77-4195-BB26-5DF93617E4FB.jpeg

Sponsors

Back