IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Had a good hamstring/glute day today. My new split is starting to become smoother and execution is getting better.

Seated hamstring curls RP set 170lbs - 13, 5, 3
2nd set to failure 140lbs - 20 reps

Kneeling hamstring curls 90lbs cluster set to failure - 23 reps total each leg

Glute bridge 8 plates to failure - 13, 11

RDLs 3 sets 365lbs - 11, 9, 8

Adductors 3 sets 110lbs to failure - 20, 18, 15

Back day from yesterday.

10-14-22 back/rear delts

Rope Cable pullovers 72.5 - 13, 12

Single arm cable rows 70lbs - 12, 11

Prime single arm pulldowns 1 plate & 10lbs on middle and top peg - 12
Backoff set minus the 10lbs on top and middle peg. - 15

Reverse grip lat pulldowns 180lbs - 13, 12

Rear delt flys on pec deck 140lbs - 14, 13, 12

Hey guys was on vacation this week in Jamaica. Just got back and was able to get some workouts in and not eat too terrible while on vacation. Will be checking in tomorrow due to early morning arrival. Great thing was I came home to a nice TD from Ironlion. Replenished on some HGH orange tops.
6C2312BD-2D82-4160-ADC3-6B7D489D7DDF.jpeg

Hey guys been out sick with the flu. Hoping to get back at it here soon. I’m down 6lbs which sucks but hopefully it will come back quickly. Hope you guys are crushing this week so far!

Hey guys. Finally was able to get back at it today. Didn’t go crazy just kept it simple with my push day and got out quickly so I can fully recover from this sinus infection. Still felt good to push some weight and get a pump. Will be checking in with coach this Saturday.

Prime incline press 4 pps - 11 reps
Backoff set 3pps - 14 reps

Flat bench DB cluster set 100lbs - 24 reps

Seated prime chest press 300lbs position 2 - 13 reps
2nd set position 3 - 12 reps

Lying cable lateral flys 35lbs 2 sets to failure - 15, 13

Seated lateral raises 105lbs 2 sets to failure - 21, 20

Check ins for coach yesterday. Weight almost back to where it was before I got sick. Feeling much better. Another day I think I will be good.

A37FF83F-74E9-4432-968D-559737B21573.jpeg
71E593FB-6B1F-45E4-8693-A07803806325.jpeg
77593DE4-1161-4151-905B-B8F82E238110.jpeg
B84B1D39-8F7A-4CD3-9AD7-0545382599B9.jpeg
5EAB9E83-C37C-4ADD-A944-692A7CB1A53B.jpeg

So…… IronLion is paying for this log?

You want to be more transparent with this, care to explain every single aspect of IronLions involvement in your log? Must be paying for your gear, GH, food, bills, vacations with dolphins? Is this another form of G4P? I think it’s animal abuse, that dolphin didn’t ask to be held by your muscular arms and photographed for @ironlion enjoyment.

So…… IronLion is paying for this log?

You want to be more transparent with this, care to explain every single aspect of IronLions involvement in your log? Must be paying for your gear, GH, food, bills, vacations with dolphins? Is this another form of G4P? I think it’s animal abuse, that dolphin didn’t ask to be held by your muscular arms and photographed for @ironlion enjoyment.
Haha this a joke? Haha they gave me some free gear to try out and to log my progress. That’s it. I wish they would pay for my food and vacations. That would be nice. I don’t need the free gear brother. I do very well for myself and don’t need handouts. Ironlion reached out and asked since I’m an IFBB Pro and competing at a high level. If their stuff works for a Pro it should be plenty good enough for everyone else. Hope that makes sense. No dolphins were hurt during the making of these pictures. LOL

Hey guys. Sorry I haven’t been active as of late. I was coming off from being sick and was just focused on getting back on track for this current growth phase. This will be my last push before I start my prep for my Pro debut next year. Got a good leg day in yesterday. It was hamstring/glutes focused. Workout below.

Seated hamstring curls 170lbs 1 rest pause set of 18 reps, 1 backoff set 150lbs 11 reps

Kneeling leg curls 1 cluster set 85lbs - 23 reps each leg

Glute bridges 4 1/4 plates per side 2 sets - 11, 10

RDLs 315lbs - 11, 10, 8

DB walking lunges 50lbs - 12, 12, 12

Adductors 130lbs 3 sets to failure - 21, 20, 18

Haha this a joke? Haha they gave me some free gear to try out and to log my progress. That’s it. I wish they would pay for my food and vacations. That would be nice. I don’t need the free gear brother. I do very well for myself and don’t need handouts. Ironlion reached out and asked since I’m an IFBB Pro and competing at a high level. If their stuff works for a Pro it should be plenty good enough for everyone else. Hope that makes sense. No dolphins were hurt during the making of these pictures. LOL
A joke? Was there a punchline?

“If their stuff works for a pro, it should be plenty good enough for everyone else”….

So by that logic, I must obtain pro status to get free Ironlion Labs “Pro Series” supplements. Or IronLions finished piss bottles are good enough for me and the rest of meso’s “non-pro’s” because We’re the lint build up from the anabolic sweat between the bench pad and the leather seams on the wooden bench that you covet when you play with your shaker bottle between sets. How kind of you to tell us your pro status makes you a gear proprietor. We should be incredibly grateful you have blessed us with your pro-IronLions thumbs up g2g, fire juice log.

The Dolphin in your pic is clearly in distressed…. It senses your bullshit from a mile away but because it has to feed its dolphin family it’s forced to take pics with Pro’s….

And this half ass log? Let me guess, you started out thinking to yourself… This thread is going to be the next great read. Truly life changing.

I’m willing to bet my future pro status that this log is going to join the log graveyard.

“Hey I got free shit, the source didn’t ask me to do this wink* wink* but I’m a pro…” that’s the joke.

“If their stuff works for a pro, it should be plenty good enough for everyone else”….

So by that logic, I must obtain pro status to get free Ironlion Labs “Pro Series” supplements. Or IronLions finished piss bottles are good enough for me and the rest of meso’s “non-pro’s” because We’re the lint build up from the anabolic sweat between the bench pad and the leather seams on the wooden bench that you covet when you play with your shaker bottle between sets. How kind of you to tell us your pro status makes you a gear proprietor. We should be incredibly grateful you have blessed us with your pro-IronLions thumbs up g2g, fire juice log.

The Dolphin in your pic is clearly in distressed…. It senses your bullshit from a mile away but because it has to feed its dolphin family it’s forced to take pics with Pro’s….

And this half ass log? Let me guess, you started out thinking to yourself… This thread is going to be the next great read. Truly life changing.

I’m willing to bet my future pro status that this log is going to join the log graveyard.

“Hey I got free shit, the source didn’t ask me to do this wink* wink* but I’m a pro…” that’s the joke.
LOL, who hurt you as a child? It’s not that deep bro and I’m here to provide progress updates on Ironlions gear that I’m using. Pretty simple and no I don’t think this thread was ever going to be life changing. Maybe somebody learns something new and can apply it to themselves. I’m no one special and not trying to act like I am. I was simply stating as a Pro I have to be confident in the gear that I’m using because if it’s slightly off that can be the difference between winning and losing. Listen no one asked you to follow this thread and if you don’t like it just simply move on. Have a good day sir!

Oh and it was two dolphins not one. Are you with PETA, is that why you are so mad? Also, I have another log on anabolic steroids forum (ASF) that has gone on for 3 years.

Last edited:
LOL, who hurt you as a child? It’s not that deep bro and I’m here to provide progress updates on Ironlions gear that I’m using. Pretty simple and no I don’t think this thread was ever going to be life changing. Maybe somebody learns something new and can apply it to themselves. I’m no one special and not trying to act like I am. I was simply stating as a Pro I have to be confident in the gear that I’m using because if it’s slightly off that can be the difference between winning and losing. Listen no one asked you to follow this thread and if you don’t like it just simply move on. Have a good day sir!
OH BOY! You’re going to love me. I’m your huckleberry and the herp on the head of your dick that Lion put there during one of your G4P sessions.
Oh and it was two dolphins not one. Are you with PETA, is that why you are so mad? Also, I have another log on anabolic steroids forum (ASF) that has gone on for 3 years.
You just gave it up…. That fast huh? I didn’t even have to ask. So essentially you came from a Paid Board, probably that’s where you met Lion and now to spread the Lion Gospel; you came here.

Not even Columbus made it that obvious when he gave all the natives small pox and aids. Jeez even the pilgrims gave their host thanksgiving before they savagely slaughtered them.

When is @ironlion having a sale? Will this coincide with your pro-debut? I can see the missionaries sailing to the shores now…. Paradise lost.

Yes I’m classic physique and will be targeting a show end of May for IFBB Pro debut

I’m 6’2 1/2

Honestly man, people take way too much gear. This is for my last off-season push. I forgot to mention I’m running 400mg of Mast E weekly as well. I typically don’t go over 1.5 grams total with all compounds combined. Nutrition and training is where it’s at. Less is more!
Not to mention, the negative health effects from the gear leading to poor digestion, nutrient uptake, etc... Followed by a shittier look (not to mention the health impacts).

Certainly, there are points of diminishing return. However, I believe your doses are very modest all things considered. Some folks may "need" more to achieve your results, unfortunately. This is when cost-benefit analysis skills are useful.

Not to mention, the negative health effects from the gear leading to poor digestion, nutrient uptake, etc... Followed by a shittier look (not to mention the health impacts).

Certainly, there are points of diminishing return. However, I believe your doses are very modest all things considered. Some folks may "need" more to achieve your results, unfortunately. This is when cost-benefit analysis skills are useful.
Couldn’t agree more brother. Everyone is different. I use the least amount as possible to grow and only up it when I plateau. I’m also a classic guy so I have a weight limit as well. I ran 1 gram of test before and didn’t see any better results just more side effects.

Sponsors

Back