Ifit4life.cc (Roid Pharm line) Bloodwork

also eod, think that's 400 a week, so that's even worse.
Actually 100mg eod is 350. One week will be 300 next week 400. You have to average the two. Even at ifits chart you should be over the 1349 or whatever his chart said. If he knew he was giving you a cycle that was putting you barely over the range of normal than he's a dick. I mean we already know that since he sells bunk orals and lied about paying you back with this cycle even though you held up your part of the bargain. Dudes a scumbag!

Very bad bloods. Test should be wayyy higher. I was 4800 at 2 weeks 150 eod test p. Toss that shit, sorry bud

here is a chart of testosterone levels by dosage

Chart of testosterone levels by dosage

253 ng/dl for 25 mg/week
306 ng/dl for 50 mg/week
542 ng/dl for 125 mg/week
1,345 ng/dl for 300 mg/week
2,370 ng/dl for 600 mg/week

also his estro is high because Trenbolone mess up the lab reading
Yes tren can scew estro but that "testosterone chart" is ridiculous. 2300 on 600mg a week. Are you saying that's what you consider a normal or good result?

Bahahaha. Where did he come up with that test level chart. Send me link plz. Or is it some magical number you came up with corresponding with your shit potency.

My test levels where at 4900ng/dl at 750mg test a week. I can take that. But 2370 for 600mg test. Sounds like half dose gear from label

haha, good to know, and Ifit says I'm talking shit so he isn't sending replacement, I guess my blood is talking shit too.
You haven't posted bloods... you have typed out a list that may or may not be accurate. With what you have provided anyone can insert the values they like in order to coerce a few freebies.

And IMO you are talking shit, without providing documented backup. Or am I missing something?

1. You have not posted pre-cycle
2. You have not posted actual labs
3. You don't seem to have a clue what you're doing

I'm trying to give you the benefit here, but something strikes me as not being above board.

I had to sign up for a complimentary hour on xfinity on my computer and cut/paste to get the blood work on here, it was a big pain in the ass.

I showed what I have and shared my experience. If ifit still a viable option for you, buy it, I don't care, I warned you people

I'm not pushing any lab.
I would not accept anything from ifit free or otherwise.
So what would my motivation for saying they sucked for me be?

I'm not pushing any lab.
I would not accept anything from ifit free or otherwise.
So what would my motivation for saying they sucked for me be?
I think your motivation is that you're pissed you didn't get freebies.

From what I read you didn't live up to your end of the deal and he shut you down. You then proceeded to trash talk Ifit for not providing you with replacements.

I had to sign up for a complimentary hour on xfinity on my computer and cut/paste to get the blood work on here, it was a big pain in the ass.

I showed what I have and shared my experience. If ifit still a viable option for you, buy it, I don't care, I warned you people
You're just NOT getting it are you?

Copy & paste IS NOT posting labs!!!

I did fulfil my end did the blood work posted it, if copy and paste wasn't good enough he could have said that.

He didn't say anything about that, he outright said he wasn't sending the rest because I spoke negatively about the product.

Whatever man, order it then.

Why are you pushing so hard for this lab? bbb is my alter? phaze is full of shit? I'm lying?

ifit sucked for me.

never wanted freebies, just wanted what I paid for. dude didn't come through. now I wouldn't accept anything from this guy. Again, if ifit looks good to you or anyone else, roll the dice, but don't blame me when it's crap, all you will get is told you so.

never wanted freebies, just wanted what I paid for. dude didn't come through. now I wouldn't accept anything from this guy. Again, if ifit looks good to you or anyone else, roll the dice, but don't blame me when it's crap, all you will get is told you so.
Are you saying that you placed an order and he did not deliver what you ordered?

I did fulfil my end did the blood work posted it, if copy and paste wasn't good enough he could have said that.

He didn't say anything about that, he outright said he wasn't sending the rest because I spoke negatively about the product.

Whatever man, order it then.

Why are you pushing so hard for this lab? bbb is my alter? phaze is full of shit? I'm lying?

ifit sucked for me.
Lol... he did say it wasn't good enough

Did I not read somewhere that you said he didn't like the way you posted them?

COPY & PASTE IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF LAB RESULTS ON ANY SITE!!!

WTF DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?

k bud, you keep trying to get enough doubt so people will order from your source.

ifit sucked for me, there are many other sources here with no complaints. Less risky, better track record. Hopefully people will steer clear of ifit, or at least read the threads.

I usually dont chime in on these things but why did you need to sign up for any wifi? if you are using a phone it should be pretty easy to screen shot or take a picture of the paper of said results. If you had very low T 1200 would be pretty good in first two weeks on only 350 per week

you may have read something about the incorrect SECTION I posted them to on eroids, nothing more.

He directly said he wasn't sending the rest because I spoke negatively about products.
He backed out of the deal, not me. I was fully willing to do whatwas necessary.

k bud, you keep trying to get enough doubt so people will order from your source.

ifit sucked for me, there are many other sources here with no complaints. Less risky, better track record. Hopefully people will steer clear of ifit, or at least read the threads.
Hahahaha... Not my source Skippy

I am however looking for a new one after the Atlas fiasco and have been researching iFit.

What I have noticed is that the uninformed novices and those who have never dealt with iFit are providing the negative reviews.

Those that have run it are posting actual labs confirming it's GtG as well as verified results from AL

Now you tell me who I should base my decision on?

Back