Ifit4life.cc (Roid Pharm line) Bloodwork

lotto would say copy and paste isn't going to work and tell you toggive the ticket, they wouldn't say oh you talked bad about the lotto the deal is off

LMFAO... Seriously?

You have to be told that copy & paste is unacceptable, but iFit is the issue here?

Would the lotto commission pay out on a copy & paste of a winning ticket?
So the guy is admittedly inexperienced and didn't know how he needed to properly post bloods. I followed it from the beginning and it doesn't look like it was done maliciously he's just green.
Is it necessary to be an ass hole about it? You seem to be pressing him pretty hard even though he's obviously green. What's your angle? If you don't have one why not just carry on with your order? @franchise24 posted good bloods so go with that.

Been on scriped TRT for years and have never come close to 8-10x's

BTW... Your theory on acceptable levels has been debunked numerous times

No average person taking properly dosed test will get less than 5x at a near peak level. There's nothing to debunk. Keyword is average.

thanks Les, I need to learn to just shut up and ignore.

Unless something new and extreme comes up I'm done.

I'll work on getting access to printing that email and snapping a photo, just so everyone can be sure I'm just inexperienced, not a lying scammer.

So the guy is admittedly inexperienced and didn't know how he needed to properly post bloods. I followed it from the beginning and it doesn't look like it was done maliciously he's just green.
Is it necessary to be an ass hole about it? You seem to be pressing him pretty hard even though he's obviously green. What's your angle? If you don't have one why not just carry on with your order? @franchise24 posted good bloods so go with that.
If you have followed all along you would know that he is pissed and bashing iFit for supposedly breaking their deal.

The deal was that he post his labs... he didn't PERIOD!!! If pointing out to him that he infact broke the deal, not iFit, makes me an asshole then I'm an asshole.

And the reason I don't just carry on is that I'm sick & tired of seeing what may be legit labs bashed over this bullshit while shills cover up for the thieves.

iFit checks out with the sources that matter. Nobody even knows who the fuck this guy is.

thanks Les, I need to learn to just shut up and ignore.

Unless something new and extreme comes up I'm done.

I'll work on getting access to printing that email and snapping a photo, just so everyone can be sure I'm just inexperienced, not a lying scammer.
WTF ARE YOU INBRED?

How many fucking times does it have to be explained?

No average person taking properly dosed test will get less than 5x at a near peak level. There's nothing to debunk. Keyword is average.
I would agree that an average person that has correctly pinned would see 5x+. Now some fucktard pinning ass fat probably not.

The issue here is what many say is not what actually transpired.

eat your daddy's dick bitch.

I'm getting the actual blood work from my email and posting it.

I followed the usage direction and got the blood work per protocol.

ifit directly said the reason HE was backing out was because I talked bad about the product, no other reason.

fuck you very much you small penis loudmouth asshole

If you have followed all along you would know that he is pissed and bashing iFit for supposedly breaking their deal.

The deal was that he post his labs... he didn't PERIOD!!! If pointing out to him that he infact broke the deal, not iFit, makes me an asshole then I'm an asshole.

And the reason I don't just carry on is that I'm sick & tired of seeing what may be legit labs bashed over this bullshit while shills cover up for the thieves.

iFit checks out with the sources that matter. Nobody even knows who the fuck this guy is.
I understand what you're saying about the bashing and you revived this thread and made your point. Since you followed also I'm sure you were able to determine he didn't know much so kicking him while he's down doesn't seem beneficial to anybody.

I didn't and don't know a lot about aas, but I can and did follow the directions.

I've pinned gear before. I was completely new to forums and blood work, but did follow the instructions.

You're bashing the topic starter but conveniently ignoring the ridiculous chart iFit posted lmfao. 2,370 ng/dl expected test levels for 600mg per week? That is less than 4x the dosage. The minimum passable amount for UGL is 5x, and even that isnt that good considering many get 8-10x on pharma test

You don't understand the numbers posted by the other poster. They were blood values tested in a scientific study so they are as accurate as you can get but the issue is they were nadir levels and not peak levels.

Warned us of what is my question?

I see you bashing a lab which has very well documented results by AL. You on the other hand have not provided any documentation what-so-ever.

And Phaze is full of shit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170112-204706.png
    Screenshot_20170112-204706.png
    937.6 KB · Views: 24
So here is the bloodwork, I realize this is somewhat discombobulated. I signed up for a free hour xfinity password on my computer, downloaded as pdf and cut and copied to word document to remove personal information.

over the next few days I can print this somewhere and write meso and the date.
I read the results bro... and another reason i made my post earlier about what was waiting on me when i got home.. sending you a pm

@Phaze... The 4800 was not necessarily in question. However, I highly doubt it was achieved with properly dosed 150 mg eod.

Possible I guess in rare circumstances, but unlikely IMO.

I understand what you're saying about the bashing and you revived this thread and made your point. Since you followed also I'm sure you were able to determine he didn't know much so kicking him while he's down doesn't seem beneficial to anybody.
Agreed... I'm like a dog with a bone when I get rollin, but he's obviously never going to get it, so I'm moving on.

Reactions: Les
I get it.

1. you accuse me of having an alternate account...uncalled for and untrue.

2. you suggest I'm a scammer...I'm just unhappy with what I received, again uncalled for and untrue.

3. you suggest I'm so incompetent I can't even feel my ass muscle...insult my intelligence, uncalled for.

4. you start name calling, fucktard and inbred..insulting and uncalled for as I agreed to get the hard copy, I responded in kind.

something else to consider. if you look at my first posts, being new to bloods, I thought the number was good, it was everyone else that said it wasn't.

Back