Ifit4life.cc (Roid Pharm line) Bloodwork

I get it.

1. you accuse me of having an alternate account...uncalled for and untrue.

2. you suggest I'm a scammer...I'm just unhappy with what I received, again uncalled for and untrue.

3. you suggest I'm so incompetent I can't even feel my ass muscle...insult my intelligence, uncalled for.

4. you start name calling, fucktard and inbred..insulting and uncalled for as I agreed to get the hard copy, I responded in kind.

I clearly stated I was finished, but you seem to want to drag it out.

1. Yes I pointed out that it was very suspect hat BBB333 showed up after your dispute began and only posted negatively regarding iFit.

2. Yes I believe your motives were driven by the potential of receiving freebies and IMO your posts suggest as much. Hard to believe a guy who can't afford a functional phone would not have ulterior motives.

3. You my friend are the one that opened the door as to your incompetence, lack of knowledge and ignorance in the use. We have no way of knowing what you did or did not do. I have no idea what or where you pinned, but judging by your previous comments I'm willing to bet it was done incorrectly.

4. Learn to read!
I asked if you were inbred and did not direct the fucktard comment towards you specifically. But you know what they say... if the buttplug fits...

NOT suspect someone else bitched about ifit

so because I have kids a mortgage and a crappy phone, I try to scam for freebies, gtfoh

I didn't open any door to my incompetence to pin gear, just inexperienced

those insults were obviously directed at me, just as the last insult of buttplug is, veiled at best

I pay for my shit.

what's your motivation? you could have just ordered and said nothing.

you could have said I doubt your ability due to inexperience and doubt your bloods.

but what do you do? you call out 3 members, start by saying people are full of shit, scammers, and incompetent liars.

you're probably an ifit shill

someone else posted negatively about ifit, why is that suspect, why does that have anything to do with me. that's your reason to accuse me of wrong doing. bullshit.

I was done with ifit, have since put in months of research, looking forward to my next cycle.

You resurrected the thread for the sole purpose of attacking multiple people's credibility.

I want nothing from ifit.

bye shilly

easy to see what a wriggly worm you are by you saying wtf are you inbred and fucktard, then coming back a couple post later saying well I didn't actually call you inbred and the fucktard comment wasn't necessary directed at you, when obviously that's what you were saying. little veiled insults, double talk, and trying to say something isn't what it is.

your character is bleeding through shilly

LMFAO... Well somebody has their panties wedged way up and tight

Still waiting to read just one correct statement from you, but I'll probably die of old age sooner than that will happen.

And definitely not a shill... troll maybe, but not a shill

somebody has a crappy phone, not a lot of money, must be trying to score freebies.

shows how your mind works, thought process of a scammer.

all correct statements, from now on your name is shill worm.

wear it proudly, you earned it.

somebody has a crappy phone, not a lot of money, must be trying to score freebies.

shows how your mind works, thought process of a scammer.

all correct statements, from now on your name is shill worm.

wear it proudly, you earned it.
It's not just the crappy phone and lack of cash... it's the way you handled the situation and comments you made Fucktard!

You really think in all my years you are the first one I've seen attempt to extort free shit from a source?

Funny thing is you all act the same and say the same shit. Rather than work it out in private you start talking shit in public. I mean hell... you were calling the guy out in public because it was early afternoon and he said he would email you that afternoon, but no email yet. Big red flag that you are desperately trying to score freebies.

So WTF is that dickhead? I don't blame him one bit for shutting your ass down. That's not the way you handle it. And that's not inexperience that's just common sense.

You are absolutely fucking clueless about what you're doing, but refuse to accept the blame and then point the finger at the source claiming bunk gear.

Well hate to tell you Skippy, but his gear tests very well at a very respected third party lab and has been vouched for by members who do know WTF they're doing.

On the other hand we have you... Mr Anonymous... who nobody knows a fucking thing about. For all we know you're a competitor who is getting crushed.

Last edited:
I tried handling everything in private first, shill worm.

so I'm so incompetent and clueless, I can't pin gear correctly and don't know what I'm doing, but I'm a competitor source, that doesn't make sense shill worm.

I kept emailing him for days until he said he was done talking, so I found the meso complaint department. Didn't take it public till it was my only option to do anything.

He made a deal and backed out, he lied. Do what you do to twist it shill worm, that's what happened.

and it wasn't just me complaining.

I didn't say anything about the bloods, I thought it was a good number, everyone else said it wasn't.

Supposedly you placed a small order for your first time (probably a lie) so why are you so sure your precious ugl is rosy awesome?

New or not I've had several ifit products over months of time and had no changes of any kind, good or bad.

I'm not even arguing the testing or others positive results with vnum.

just saying their products did nothing for me and waste of my time and money, especially paying for blood work to have ifit back out of the deal.

and it wasn't just me complaining.

I didn't say anything about the bloods, I thought it was a good number, everyone else said it wasn't.

Supposedly you placed a small order for your first time (probably a lie) so why are you so sure your precious ugl is rosy awesome?

New or not I've had several ifit products over months of time and had no changes of any kind, good or bad.

I'm not even arguing the testing or others positive results with vnum.

just saying their products did nothing for me and waste of my time and money, especially paying for blood work to have ifit back out of the deal.
If I didn't know better I would swear I'm dealing with Forrest Gump

I'm finished here... you simply don't get it and never will.

You don't have the money
You don't have the knowledge
You don't have the experience
You don't have the common sense

YOU ARE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE INDIVIDUAL THAT SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH STEROIDS!!!

looked over my ifit posts, I'm awesome, you're a bitch.

you're a prime example of a source dick riding shill worm.

peace out, get fucked

I kept emailing him for days until he said he was done talking, so I found the meso complaint department. Didn't take it public till it was my only option to do anything.

He made a deal and backed out, he lied. Do what you do to twist it shill worm, that's what happened.
looked over my ifit posts, I'm awesome, you're a bitch.

you're a prime example of a source dick riding shill worm.

peace out, get fucked
If you were truthful you would not have had to look over your iFit posts. You would have had no doubt what you wrote.

Better get back out on the corner so you can afford your next botched run you lowlife, lyin ass, cock-suckin shemale

thought you were done.

I've posted huge amount of messages over months, just wanted to see what you could possibly be taking about, nothing of course.

shill worm, just stop. take the dildo out of your ass and put it in your mouth to shut up.

you're the anonymous nobody.

you're a coward, pussy punk ass bitch motherfucker.

you have nothing to offer this world except your loose butt hole for the gays

thought you were done.

I've posted huge amount of messages over months, just wanted to see what you could possibly be taking about, nothing of course.

shill worm, just stop. take the dildo out of your ass and put it in your mouth to shut up.
Huge amounts of messages from an imbecile is not of benefit to anyone.

It's true... You just can't fix stupid

you're mom could've fixed stupid by aborting you. Unfortunately you were born, and here we are.

56 years old and nothing better to do than try to bully people on the internet. your entire existence on this planet is nothing more than wasted space.

Back