Ifit4life.cc (Roid Pharm line) Bloodwork

I answered everything, you just don't like it.

I didn't spend more than I could afford, everyone is fed and happy. talk about spelling, it's ends meat moron.

meat, like what you take in your butt.

and you said everyone, you don't speak for everyone, you can bare
Lol... simpletons are always the easiest

Thanks for playing loser

You're too stupid to realize what you have done

here is a chart of testosterone levels by dosage

Chart of testosterone levels by dosage

253 ng/dl for 25 mg/week
306 ng/dl for 50 mg/week
542 ng/dl for 125 mg/week
1,345 ng/dl for 300 mg/week
2,370 ng/dl for 600 mg/week

Heres some more to go along with this for bookmarking purposes.....

250mg of test a week- T level should be 1100-1600ng/dl

500mg of test a week- T level should be 1800-2500ng/dl

750mg of test a week- levels should be well into the 3000's

According to an official clinical application :

25mg of test a week- T level was 253ng/dl

50mg of test a week- T level was 306ng/dl

125mg of test a week- T level was 542ng/dl

300mg of test a week- T level was 1,345ng/dl

600mg of test a week- lT level was 2,370

Actually I get all my gear from ifit and it's been on point he's a solid source. Are you hitting the muscle or just going into the fatty tissue when you inject

you're the simpleton, you can't even spell meat in the correct context to what you're talking about.

You call out non existent spelling errors.

I don't even realize what I've done? Is that some kind of threat from the ifit shill worm?

was muscle, my brother is military emt, he helped me.

I've explained this over and over, initially thought steroids like any other drugs, no research requirements, if you do a line of coke you don't research anything beyond getting good coke.

I got burned, then found meso, research showed me I could mess myself up for life pretty easily.

ifit offered replacement, I followed use direction,

paid for blood work, posted results (cut and paste) best I can do for now.

ifit said I talked shit about the orals, and the deal was off.

I never said the test number was bad, I didn't know what to

expect, others said numbers were bad.

I dropped the whole thing, I even tell others that ask their experience may be better, mine sucked.

Heres some more to go along with this for bookmarking purposes.....

250mg of test a week- T level should be 1100-1600ng/dl

500mg of test a week- T level should be 1800-2500ng/dl

750mg of test a week- levels should be well into the 3000's

According to an official clinical application :

25mg of test a week- T level was 253ng/dl

50mg of test a week- T level was 306ng/dl

125mg of test a week- T level was 542ng/dl

300mg of test a week- T level was 1,345ng/dl

600mg of test a week- lT level was 2,370

These numbers are in line with my experinece

it's cool, you might be able to drum up some sales with what you put together. over the next few months I bet the complaints will start adding up.

Actually I get all my gear from ifit and it's been on point he's a solid source. Are you hitting the muscle or just going into the fatty tissue when you inject
I read enough positive comments about iFit and feel comfortable with the six stellar AL results. I'm pulling trigger on trial run...

Fuck this imbecile outkicked and his failed attempt to extort free shit

it's cool, you might be able to drum up some sales with what you put together. over the next few months I bet the complaints will start adding up.
Hahahahahahaha... Sales of what... Crack?

I probably should sell it, since you're obviously smoking it!

What I sell you can't afford and is only real estate related.

These numbers are in line with my experinece
Thats good to know but as always I can see this being inconsistent with alot of diff individuals seeing as how we are all "Not" created equal when it comes to the way we metabolize the hormone.

It's a good recommendation to go off of for sure but the real deal way to know if it partains to your specific body type would be if we got bloods done on rx watson then compared those numbers to ugl gear we run. That will be where you'll find out what your real numbers are........

was muscle, my brother is military emt, he helped me.

I've explained this over and over, initially thought steroids like any other drugs, no research requirements, if you do a line of coke you don't research anything beyond getting good coke.

I got burned, then found meso, research showed me I could mess myself up for life pretty easily.

ifit offered replacement, I followed use direction,
Lolololololo... Oh fuck it hurts shooting beer outta my nose!

So your defense to incompetence is that roids are not like coke?

I'm certain you probably understand that you are not helping you case... correct?

Thats good to know but as always I can see this being inconsistent with alot of diff individuals seeing as how we are all "Not" created equal when it comes to the way we metabolize the hormone.

It's a good recommendation to go off of for sure but the real deal way to know if it partains to your specific body type would be if we got bloods done on rx watson then compared those numbers to ugl gear we run. That will be where you'll find out what your real numbers are........
Agreed.... Never going to be identical brother, as we are all different, but will at least be within a reasonable range.

When guys state 5000 levels pinning 500 pw I think anyone with a brain & experience knows it's user error or seriously overdosed gear.

Guess in theory it could be possible in rare instances, but I am highly doubtful of these claims

yeah, I didn't know steroids weren't like other drugs, thought I could take pills with my workout get bigger. took the pills, they did nothing at all positive or negative.

found meso, been researching ever since, got replacement

partial replacement, said I talked shit about the orals, so the deal was off. more reading and research. then you come along

Back