Ifit4life.cc (Roid Pharm line) Bloodwork

partial replacement, said I talked shit about the orals, so the deal was off. more reading and research. then you come along
You could have made this easy for everyone and just asked what you should have done to possibly resolve the matter.

And yes you did talk shit and no I don't have a dog in this fight. Just feel you bashed iFit without due benefit. I've never had any dealing with them, but I am seriously contemplating an order now.

I don't actually give a fuck how much shit you talk... I just feel you should talk shit where it's warranted and after you have expended all resources to settle the matter in private.

Take a look at the Atlas thread and you will realize that we are not that different.

I did try to work it out in private, over and over. You started with the name calling from the gate, so it is warranted, I'll do this every day for the rest of your life.

I kept trying to talk to ifit, he said he was done and stopped responding, talk to a wall or as you said, use my last resource...meso

yeah, I didn't know steroids weren't like other drugs, thought I could take pills with my workout get bigger. took the pills, they did nothing at all positive or negative.

found meso, been researching ever since, got replacement
I'm going to stop being a dick for just a sec and attempt to help you out. Take my advice or don't, I don't really give-a-fuck, but I am honestly trying to help you out.

Here's what I think you should do:

1: Run pct and spend as much time as needed leaning your shit before ever attempting another cycle. You are not close to ready.

2: Run pct and spend as much time as needed leaning your shit before ever attempting another cycle. You are not close to ready.

3: Run pct and spend as much time as needed leaning your shit before ever attempting another cycle. You are not close to ready.

Yeah yeah I know you think I'm being an ass, but I'm really not.

YOU ARE NOT READY!!!

If you insist on running and there's no way anyone can stop you from destroying your life then do yourself a favor a run test only for awhile

man if you came at me like this from the beginning we would have saved all this wasted shit talking.

you started with, I'm using alternate handles, I'm scamming,i'm lying, I'm changing numbers. No good reason to say that about me, totally untrue.

and no I'm still not ready after 5 months of reading, but I'm close, couple more months.

I did try to work it out in private, over and over. You started with the name calling from the gate, so it is warranted, I'll do this every day for the rest of your life.
Name calling is my stress relief and therapy. Call it trolling if you like. After I realized there was no way in hell you were ever going to get it and understand the issue, there wasn't much fun left besides starting shit.

Now you have the opportunity to do one of two things:

1. Continue being an idiot
2. Ask for help in not fucking yourself up for life

Your decision... Which is it?

ask you for help, obviously not, you're a moron dipshit.

I have been asking intelligent members for help.
But yet here you are without a clue and still fucking yourself up for life genius

Like I said... You just can't fix stupid

I offered numerous times imbecile... now fuck off and my assistance is forever withdrawn

Good luck dumbass

you're the one who doesn't get it. how would you know what I've learned about gear over the last 5 months. how would you know my private attemdad with ifit. how am I still fucking myself up dummy, I'm not even running anything.

anything beyond I fucked up with the orals in the beginning is just your opinion and you being an asshole

you're the one who doesn't get it. how would you know what I've learned about gear over the last 5 months. how would you know my private attemdad with ifit. how am I still fucking myself up dummy, I'm not even running anything.

anything beyond I fucked up with the orals in the beginning is just your opinion and you being an asshole
Well excuse me... didn't realize you had an entire 5 mos of knowledge behind you Genius

Don't think I have enough LOL or Haha for that one

And NO... You didn't just fuck up with the orals.

You were too stupid to even run test... but of course you know it all now that you have 5 months of reading behind you

Good Luck Forrest

the no test was with the orals shill worm.

5 months, plus what I've already experienced in the past, and I'm still waiting a couple more months. again you have no clue the level of research I've invested, or my past aas experiences.

You offer help while calling me idiot. We're you dropped on your head as a baby? probably were, a very late term abortion attempt.

Apparently all 2 of your brain cells are being used to hold aas knowledge and not much else.

the no test was with the orals shill worm.

5 months, plus what I've already experienced in the past, and I'm still waiting a couple more months. again you have no clue the level of research I've invested, or my past aas experiences.

You offer help while calling me idiot. We're you dropped on your head as a baby? probably were, a very late term abortion attempt.

Apparently all 2 of your brain cells are being used to hold aas knowledge and not much else.
But yet I'm the one that is financially secure and has no issue with my runs... Huh go figure

Yep you're probably correct... It is me and not you that was dropped and has 2 brain cells

I'm financially secure enough, the bills are paid the kids are happy. of course your more stable, your an old man.

at your age you probably do have problems with the runs, diarrhea runs.

I just started aas interest, you've probably been using gear since before I was born pappy shill worm.

instead of using that knowledge to help a new guy, you start with bullying, attacks, and demeaning. Looks like a shill worm move

I'm going to stop being a dick for just a sec and attempt to help you out. Take my advice or don't, I don't really give-a-fuck, but I am honestly trying to help you out.

Here's what I think you should do:

1: Run pct and spend as much time as needed leaning your shit before ever attempting another cycle. You are not close to ready.

2: Run pct and spend as much time as needed leaning your shit before ever attempting another cycle. You are not close to ready.

3: Run pct and spend as much time as needed leaning your shit before ever attempting another cycle. You are not close to ready.

Yeah yeah I know you think I'm being an ass, but I'm really not.

YOU ARE NOT READY!!!

If you insist on running and there's no way anyone can stop you from destroying your life then do yourself a favor a run test only for awhile
Agreed I couldn't of said it better

here is a chart of testosterone levels by dosage

Chart of testosterone levels by dosage

253 ng/dl for 25 mg/week
306 ng/dl for 50 mg/week
542 ng/dl for 125 mg/week
1,345 ng/dl for 300 mg/week
2,370 ng/dl for 600 mg/week

also his estro is high because Trenbolone mess up the lab reading
I fit is my only go to source i don't know what went wrong here but I do know is definatly not there gear. But I do think the guy with the issue needs to prep a little more before going on a cycle and maybe try to get a little more lean. But why bad mouth a solid source with great gear is a bad move. Gear does not do the work for you nor is it a miracle worker the key is work and you have to sweat it out if you want those gains.

You could have made this easy for everyone and just asked what you should have done to possibly resolve the matter.

And yes you did talk shit and no I don't have a dog in this fight. Just feel you bashed iFit without due benefit. I've never had any dealing with them, but I am seriously contemplating an order now.

I don't actually give a fuck how much shit you talk... I just feel you should talk shit where it's warranted and after you have expended all resources to settle the matter in private.

Take a look at the Atlas thread and you will realize that we are not that different.
If you do place an order you won't be disappointed. Customer service is on point gets right back to you. And if you live in the states I'm not going to go into detail but your order gets to like if he walked it across the street to your door that's how fast it is. I've never had a problem and if one ever came up I know he would resolve it promptly with one email this guy is the real deal. I'm telling you through my own experience not through hearsay. All his products are over dose or right on the mark never under. Just look them up on anibolic labs.

I'm financially secure enough, the bills are paid the kids are happy. of course your more stable, your an old man.

at your age you probably do have problems with the runs, diarrhea runs.

I just started aas interest, you've probably been using gear since before I was born pappy shill worm.

instead of using that knowledge to help a new guy, you start with bullying, attacks, and demeaning. Looks like a shill worm move
LOL... ROFLMFAO that you don't have spelling issues, as you previously disputed.

Proof read what you posted and then explain to me how your attention to detail qualifies you to run without issue?

My God Forrest... You can't spell or punctuate and you certainly can't properly structure a run.

Why the fuck would anyone give-a-shit about your thoughts & opinions?

Back