Ifit4life.cc (Roid Pharm line) Bloodwork

No problem I got you. I just couldn't stay silent on this one
You're a good man!

Gotta say... my trial run of I-Fit test just rolled in and I'm very impressed, so far.

Good communication, quick delivery and DAMN... Vials are so full I'm guessing they're closer to 12 than 10!!!

Be a week or so before I pin it, but I just don't think I will be disappointed.

You're a good man!

Gotta say... my trial run of I-Fit test just rolled in and I'm very impressed, so far.

Good communication, quick delivery and DAMN... Vials are so full I'm guessing they're closer to 12 than 10!!!

Be a week or so before I pin it, but I just don't think I will be disappointed.
Congrats brother your going to be very happy pm what you got. I can't wait till you pin no pip real smooth watch your going to love it just be careful though cuz the test e 250 is over dosed it's not 250 it's 289 real strong. And they are filled all the way they are exactly 10.5 so he throws in that extra Half cc that most of the time goes to waste cuz we don't get every drop on every shot. So you truly do get to use the hole 10ml instead of the usual 9.5 .I'm excited like I just got the package. I just can't wait till you see your first bloods and feel the difference.

Last edited:
sorry I was just coming back to include that.

100 mg eod
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Aromasin 10 mg

Blood taken day 15 twentyfour hours since last injection
I been taking my test prop Ed . I thought I read on pharmacom that the half life for it is 1 to 1.5 days so I thought I should use it Ed , maybe that could be the issue with the test not being that high.. But could be wrong, I'm not to experienced with this stuff

Congrats brother your going to be very happy pm what you got. I can't wait till you pin no pip real smooth watch your going to love it just be careful though cuz the test e 250 is over dosed it's not 250 it's 289 real strong. And they are filled all the way they are exactly 10.5 so he throws in that extra Half cc that most of the time goes to waste cuz we don't get every drop on every shot. So you truly do get to use the hole 10ml instead of the usual 9.5 .I'm excited like I just got the package. I just can't wait till you see your first bloods and feel the difference.
I agree bro... just too much positive out there about I-Fit

Appreciate your support

All my kids are college grads with absolutely ZERO debt... I understand better than you ever will.

And the fact you were completely clueless, but still shelled out hundreds you couldn't afford, for a cycle you didn't understand, proves your statements are bullshit.

What kind of family man that can't make ends meet, takes a shot in the dark, on a cycle they were nowhere near prepared to undertake?

Should I assume your inbred ass isn't ready to end this yet?
I don't ever post on here, just research. I got into reading this thread and it's been pretty entertaining to say the least. I have only gotten this far into reading this, but I had to stop and respond.

You got this guy right here that has to be at least 60 years old talking shit to a young adult just trying to make ends meet it. We have all been there early in life, grinding just trying to get out of debt from student loans and what not. Well unless you had everything handed to you, which I'm sure this douchebag did. He can't stop bragging about how successful he is. Sounds like he is doing the same for his children. Which is ok... Just don't fucking brag about it. What a loser!!

Who is 60 years old and acts like this??? I understand it from the younger kid, but not this douche. I don't think this ever would escalated this far, but this old loser had to continue to try and belittle this kid. I would of lost my cool too.

I don't ever post on here, just research. I got into reading this thread and it's been pretty entertaining to say the least. I have only gotten this far into reading this, but I had to stop and respond.

You got this guy right here that has to be at least 60 years old talking shit to a young adult just trying to make ends meet it. We have all been there early in life, grinding just trying to get out of debt from student loans and what not. Well unless you had everything handed to you, which I'm sure this douchebag did. He can't stop bragging about how successful he is. Sounds like he is doing the same for his children. Which is ok... Just don't fucking brag about it. What a loser!!

Who is 60 years old and acts like this??? I understand it from the younger kid, but not this douche. I don't think this ever would escalated this far, but this old loser had to continue to try and belittle this kid. I would of lost my cool too.
Yea get ya... There's some good dudes on here I try to keep around and in touch with them for whenever I need advise or anything like that, I just keep it in pms.. I rarely post any kind of thread bc I just can't deal with a lot of people on here. It helps to just start to block the people who always here bashing and talking down to people.. It's a good way to always have positive feedback without having to read through all the shit talking . Meso could be a lot better if some people just keep there mouth shut ya know

Just goes to show why you should keep your mouth shut moron!

You are completely clueless about all that I have done over the course of decades to be in my current position. Worked my ass off mother-fucker and earned it all. Didn't sit around crying like yourself, because the government didn't hand me enough.

Those of us that have given up all in the early years to make certain our kids could live out their dreams, don't give a fuck about the opinion of douche-bags, such as yourself, maggot. Made a set of statements and not continued bragging, as you would like others to believe.

And please don't try to convince those with common sense otherwise

BTW... Fuck you loser!!!

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else that matters... Yes scumbag... you are still, as always, nothing!!!

Just goes to show why you should keep your mouth shut moron!

You are completely clueless about all that I have done over the course of decades to be in my current position. Worked my ass off mother-fucker and earned it all. Didn't sit around crying like yourself, because the government didn't hand me enough.

Those of us that have given up all in the early years to make certain our kids could live out their dreams, don't give a fuck about the opinion of douche-bags, such as yourself, maggot. Made a set of statements and not continued bragging, as you would like others to believe.

And please don't try to convince those with common sense otherwise

BTW... Fuck you loser!!!

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else that matters... Yes scumbag... you are still, as always, nothing!!!
There you go bragging, talking yourself up, calling me names, and belittling me. Yes that makes you a douchebag loser who is close to 60 years old. Thank you sir for solidifying my view with your last post. You reacted exactly how I knew you would.

I will now go back to my research. I am too "old" to be doing this.

There you go bragging, talking yourself up, calling me names, and belittling me. Yes that makes you a douchebag loser who is close to 60 years old. Thank you sir for solidifying my view with your last post. You reacted exactly how I knew you would.

I will now go back to my research. I am too "old" to be doing this.
You started the shit mother fucker and I could give two fucks about your opinion

Don't give a shit how you thought I would react and could careless about your views.

Just a shot in the dark, but not a Trump fan are you lefty?

ROFLMFAO that you think nobody catches your pretentiousness

You started the shit mother fucker and I could give two fucks about your opinion

Don't give a shit how you thought I would react and could careless about your views.

You want to be a asshole? Go be a asshole on some other forum!

That would be "could not care less"..

Love,
Your pretentious Trump Hater

You want to be a asshole? Go be a asshole on some other forum!
Listen man... I didn't start the shit and I'm certainly not going to sit here and take.

Strange how this guy with only a half dozen posts in over a year, decides to appear in this tread to start shit.

You chose the wrong day to post this, it's shill Saturday not Thursday :cool:

Back