Ifit4life.cc (Roid Pharm line) Bloodwork

you're mom could've fixed stupid by aborting you. Unfortunately you were born, and here we are.

56 years old and nothing better to do than try to bully people on the internet. your entire existence on this planet is nothing more than wasted space.
Could be, but my wasted space is owned free & clear and there's a lot of it!

I don't have to extort...

No, not financially secure, I actually have to do something of value to earn what I get.

Damn, shilling for ifit makes you financially secure, good for you waste of space shill worm

No, not financially secure, I actually have to do something of value to earn what I get.

Damn, shilling for ifit makes you financially secure, good for you waste of space shill worm
No Forrest... Four businesses, 30+ years of busting ass and dozens of cash flowing rentals made me financially secure.

I don't have to shill for anyone and unlike you do not have to extort my next run

you're 4 businesses
1. sucking dick
2.Taking dick in the ass
3. jerking dudes off
4. shill worming

I don't extort, just expect to get what I pay for.

2+2=4

the size of your dick in centimetres.

that's also twice your iq
I understand it's very difficult for you to accept and must be very embarrassing that a small dick, low IQ mother fucker like me will never again worry about money and you can't even feed the family or purchase a functional phone.

I get it man, but you don't have to continue down this path of sucking cock for little to no money.

Have you considered community college?

They accept anyone and I believe they offer additional assistance to the mentally challenged, such as yourself.

And learn to spell

Last edited:
family fed, their Christmas was awesome, car paid off, make our mortgage payments.

I already graduated college, scholarships for excellence. Graduated with 3.9 gpa.

so, wrong about everything...again, shill worm.

family fed, their Christmas was awesome, car paid off, make our mortgage payments.

I already graduated college, scholarships for excellence. Graduated with 3.9 gpa.

so, wrong about everything...again, shill worm.
So you are a mid 30's, outstanding and exceptionally performing, Magna Cum Laude graduate that can't afford a working smart phone?

Budget management and financial planning not required for your BS degree? And by BS I do not mean Bachelor of Science

Hard to believe a guy that can graduate Magna Cum Laude, can't afford a functional phone or figure out he needs to run a test base on cycle.

Are you finished trading insults yet Forrest?

I can do this forever... great stress relief and saves me a fortune on therapy.

Last edited:
what about the spelling shill worm, did you see you were wrong about that? Wrong again.

I accept a poorly functioning phone because I care more about my family being happy and comfortable.

Caring about others more than myself, sacrifice...something you wouldn't understand. Like most things, something you can't understand.

what about the spelling shill worm, did you see you were wrong about that? Wrong again.

I accept a poorly functioning phone because I care more about my family being happy and comfortable.

Caring about others more than myself, sacrifice...something you wouldn't understand. Like most things, something you can't understand.
All my kids are college grads with absolutely ZERO debt... I understand better than you ever will.

And the fact you were completely clueless, but still shelled out hundreds you couldn't afford, for a cycle you didn't understand, proves your statements are bullshit.

What kind of family man that can't make ends meet, takes a shot in the dark, on a cycle they were nowhere near prepared to undertake?

Should I assume your inbred ass isn't ready to end this yet?

And ignoring questions regarding your bogus claims will not alleviate the doubt.

It only makes everyone wonder why you ignored the questions regarding your claims.

I answered everything, you just don't like it.

I didn't spend more than I could afford, everyone is fed and happy. talk about spelling, it's ends meat moron.

meat, like what you take in your butt.

and you said everyone, you don't speak for everyone, you can bare

Back