I'm forcing my 18 year old son to take Steroids.

Cherokee

Banned
My family is very well off, and I don't want my son to have to pay child support for 18 years and ruin his life. So, I insisted that he started taking testosterone.

But... I ran across this study, any idea why it's less effective in white men?

Lead researcher Yi-Gun Gu, MD, of Beijing's National Research Institute for Family Planning tells WebMD that while the contraceptive was found to be highly effective in the study, TU alone is not likely to be used in non-Asian populations.

Asian men seem to respond well to testosterone as a form of contraception, while studies in white men have shown it to be much less effective.

The reasons for this are not clear, but Gu tells WebMD that any hormonal birth control developed for non-Asian men is likely to include another hormone -- progestin.

Studies have shown the testosterone-progestin combination to be very effective in suppressing fertility in white men.

The Chinese men in Gu's study took monthly injections of 500 milligrams of TU in tea seed oil for 30 months. This formula is not available in the U.S. and is indicated to treat low testosterone levels with injections typically given every three months.

Over the course of the trial, nine pregnancies occurred in the partners of 1,045 study participants, or roughly one pregnancy for every 100 men.

If you’re being serious then you’re an idiot and a horrible father. Maybe teach your boy respect and not to knock up a bunch of random women he’s not married to.

If you’re being serious then you’re an idiot and a horrible father. Maybe teach your boy respect and not to knock up a bunch of random women he’s not married to.

It's human nature. Thats like me telling you masturbation is evil, don't do it. Let's see how long you last.

You can get out of many crimes. But child support.... failure to pay 3X could potentially get you a life sentence.

If you skip the country, they can still pursue child support. And in the USA, it's a percentage of your income before taxes. It's a very bad situation for any man to get himself in.

Holy shit this must be a troll post.

Steroids doesnt even work as a contraceptive...
Testosterone functions as a contraceptive by suppressing secretion of the pituitary gonadotropins luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone. Low levels of these hormones decrease endogenous testosterone secretion from the testis and deprive developing sperm of the signals required for normal maturation.

It's human nature. Thats like me telling you masturbation is evil, don't do it. Let's see how long you last.

You can get out of many crimes. But child support.... failure to pay 3X could potentially get you a life sentence.

If you skip the country, they can still pursue child support. And in the USA, it's a percentage of your income before taxes. It's a very bad situation for any man to get himself in.
Your comparison is ridiculous. It’s human nature to go knock up a bunch of random women and then try to abandon them and the child? No that’s the failure of a parent not instilling values in their child and having them understand the consequences of their actions.

You do understand that it’s very easy to not get a girl pregnant right? You’re also already implying that your son would be a deadbeat father. Again that would be another failure on your part

Testosterone functions as a contraceptive by suppressing secretion of the pituitary gonadotropins luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone. Low levels of these hormones decrease endogenous testosterone secretion from the testis and deprive developing sperm of the signals required for normal maturation.

Yeah, the 1000s of people thats have got their girl pregnant on blast proves that you can indeed get girls pregnant, no matter how much you are blasting.

Your comparison is ridiculous
No it's not. It's easy to do dumb stuff at the spur of the moment.

. It’s human nature to go knock up a bunch of random women and then try to abandon them and the child?
Guys do it all the time or try.

No that’s the failure of a parent not instilling values in their child and having them understand the consequences of their actions.
I instill financial values in my kids. And #1 is, protect your assets. Most men end up losing a lot of $ in either a divorce, or child support, or both. That will not happen to my son. Maybe you don't have a pot to piss in, but some people do, and we like to keep an eye out for little skanks who are looking for easy money.

You do understand that it’s very easy to not get a girl pregnant right? You’re also already implying that your son would be a deadbeat father. Again that would be another failure on your part
Yea, I guess you suggest abstinence ? LOL. Once again, having an orgasm is the biggest addiction instilled in humans. Good luck trying to prevent someone from having an orgasm. The Church has tried that for years, and it's be a no-go

Honestly you’re a fucking retard so god forbid your son passes your genes on.
So you would prefer some woman ends up taking all of your sons possessions, and a big chunk of his income for 18 years?

I think if more young men knew they could do this with testosterone , they would.

No guy wants to be stuck with kids, and lose his $

My family is very well off, and I don't want my son to have to pay child support for 18 years and ruin his life. So, I insisted that he started taking testosterone.

But... I ran across this study, any idea why it's less effective in white men?

Lead researcher Yi-Gun Gu, MD, of Beijing's National Research Institute for Family Planning tells WebMD that while the contraceptive was found to be highly effective in the study, TU alone is not likely to be used in non-Asian populations.

Asian men seem to respond well to testosterone as a form of contraception, while studies in white men have shown it to be much less effective.

The reasons for this are not clear, but Gu tells WebMD that any hormonal birth control developed for non-Asian men is likely to include another hormone -- progestin.

Studies have shown the testosterone-progestin combination to be very effective in suppressing fertility in white men.

The Chinese men in Gu's study took monthly injections of 500 milligrams of TU in tea seed oil for 30 months. This formula is not available in the U.S. and is indicated to treat low testosterone levels with injections typically given every three months.

Over the course of the trial, nine pregnancies occurred in the partners of 1,045 study participants, or roughly one pregnancy for every 100 men.
Just add some tren and be done with it!

No it's not. It's easy to do dumb stuff at the spur of the moment.

Guys do it all the time or try.

I instill financial values in my kids. And #1 is, protect your assets. Most men end up losing a lot of $ in either a divorce, or child support, or both. That will not happen to my son. Maybe you don't have a pot to piss in, but some people do, and we like to keep an eye out for little skanks who are looking for easy money.

Yea, I guess you suggest abstinence ? LOL. Once again, having an orgasm is the biggest addiction instilled in humans. Good luck trying to prevent someone from having an orgasm. The Church has tried that for years, and it's be a no-go
If you had a daughter, would call her a skank who’s looking for easy money? If some guy got her pregnant and ran your blame her?

Who said abstinence? I asked you you have a fundamental understanding of how a pregnancy happens? lol. Wow father of the year who’d rather castrate his some than teach him to practice safe sex. Have you ever heard of a condom?

actually take it back. The world would be better if your DNA stopped with your son.

I remember my first Job/business. I was making 85-90K, I thought wow, this is cool. Then I get a letter in the mail from child support. I knew nothing about that stuff. I then went to my attorney, and found out I could potentially end up paying 27% before taxes till the age of 18, or longer in some circumstances.

What a wakeup call. My business was doubling in profit every year. So that means a woman would get $25,000 of my $ this year. $50,000 next year, and keep growing. And...even if I was making nothing, a judge could say you are capable of making X amount of $ per year, and you owe X amount.

Men need to educate boys about this. Life is not all fun and pussy. If you don't protect yourself, some slut can end up with a big chunk of your money, hook up with another guy, and laugh her ass off while she's milking you for your $, with the ability to jail you.

Most state have online child support calculators

I remember my first Job/business. I was making 85-90K, I thought wow, this is cool. Then I get a letter in the mail from child support. I knew nothing about that stuff. I then went to my attorney, and found out I could potentially end up paying 27% before taxes till the age of 18, or longer in some circumstances.

What a wakeup call. My business was doubling in profit every year. So that means a woman would get $25,000 of my $ this year. $50,000 next year, and keep growing. And...even if I was making nothing, a judge could say you are capable of making X amount of $ per year, and you owe X amount.

Men need to educate boys about this. Life is not all fun and pussy. If you don't protect yourself, some slut can end up with a big chunk of your money, hook up with another guy, and laugh her ass off while she's milking you for your $, with the ability to jail you.

Most state have online child support calculators
Is there any thread where you won't deliver a completely made up and nonsensical response?