I'm forcing my 18 year old son to take Steroids.

I remember my first Job/business. I was making 85-90K, I thought wow, this is cool. Then I get a letter in the mail from child support. I knew nothing about that stuff. I then went to my attorney, and found out I could potentially end up paying 27% before taxes till the age of 18, or longer in some circumstances.

What a wakeup call. My business was doubling in profit every year. So that means a woman would get $25,000 of my $ this year. $50,000 next year, and keep growing. And...even if I was making nothing, a judge could say you are capable of making X amount of $ per year, and you owe X amount.

Men need to educate boys about this. Life is not all fun and pussy. If you don't protect yourself, some slut can end up with a big chunk of your money, hook up with another guy, and laugh her ass off while she's milking you for your $, with the ability to jail you.

Most state have online child support calculators
you know what's great? if someone fails to pay alimony they leave their parents out of it. leave the kid alone. i understand the worry, which is natural for any parent, but damn at this point you're literally living his life. all you can do is tell him exactly what you told us and the rest is up to him.

also, what do you even want us to say? like how did you imagine this post going in your mind? that's like some dad talking about his daughter "i'm putting her on birth control cause ain't nobody bustin successful nuts inside my baby girl! if anyone does that it's gonna be me!"

I remember my first Job/business. I was making 85-90K, I thought wow, this is cool. Then I get a letter in the mail from child support. I knew nothing about that stuff. I then went to my attorney, and found out I could potentially end up paying 27% before taxes till the age of 18, or longer in some circumstances.

What a wakeup call. My business was doubling in profit every year. So that means a woman would get $25,000 of my $ this year. $50,000 next year, and keep growing. And...even if I was making nothing, a judge could say you are capable of making X amount of $ per year, and you owe X amount.

Men need to educate boys about this. Life is not all fun and pussy. If you don't protect yourself, some slut can end up with a big chunk of your money, hook up with another guy, and laugh her ass off while she's milking you for your $, with the ability to jail you.

Most state have online child support calculators

This is why I will only date backpage prostitutes who take credit card

No credit card no deal. I could always call AMEX and have the charges reversed. I will just tell them that I wasn’t happy with the prostitutes services and POOF money deposited back into my account and they can’t take me for child support. You don’t get that security with cash or Bitcoin!

Plus the closer to the source, the fresher the product

And ya know all that other retarded shit you preach

This is why I will only date backpage prostitutes who take credit card

No credit card no deal. I could always call AMEX and have the charges reversed. I will just tell them that I wasn’t happy with the prostitutes services and POOF money deposited back into my account and they can’t take me for child support. You don’t get that security with cash or Bitcoin!

Plus the closer to the source, the fresher the product

And ya know all that other retarded shit you preach
With hookers, I take my $, and rip it in half, I give 1/2 the bill to the hooker prior, then she gets the other 1/2 once she's done. That way, neither one of us has any use for the bill. Then she can tape it up, and use it.

It's human nature. Thats like me telling you masturbation is evil, don't do it. Let's see how long you last.

You can get out of many crimes. But child support.... failure to pay 3X could potentially get you a life sentence.

If you skip the country, they can still pursue child support. And in the USA, it's a percentage of your income before taxes. It's a very bad situation for any man to get himself in.
He could be gay. Problem solved

With hookers, I take my $, and rip it in half, I give 1/2 the bill to the hooker prior, then she gets the other 1/2 once she's done. That way, neither one of us has any use for the bill. Then she can tape it up, and use it.
That's the first thing you've written that I partially believe. I can see you needing to hire a pro.

So you would prefer some woman ends up taking all of your sons possessions, and a big chunk of his income for 18 years?

I think if more young men knew they could do this with testosterone , they would.

No guy wants to be stuck with kids, and lose his $
Ya know what pal? You need to go away, now. You are seriously fucked up.

So you would prefer some woman ends up taking all of your sons possessions, and a big chunk of his income for 18 years?

I think if more young men knew they could do this with testosterone , they would.

No guy wants to be stuck with kids, and lose his $
I’m 23 and have slept with honestly it has to be 30 girls? I’ve spent maybe 250$ on plan b? Majority of the time I probably didn’t even need it.

Never have even come close to having a kid. Your kid probably isn’t going to be making enough money for women to want to get knocked up by him.

Your that dad that thinks his kid is perfect when in reality he’s probably smoking pot and partying you’re just too dumb to realize.

Guess what? He’s a kid. My parents let me live and learn. I fucked up along the way and I’m so beyond happy they let me. Never cottled me and made me think I was the hottest shit alive. I made them believe that through the work and effort I put into my life.

Fucking hate parents like you. You always have rat, ass kissing, puss boy kids. Let him be a man and figure it out or he’s going to be another cock sucker blowing his boss to be the golden one.

Fucking hate parents like you. You always have rat, ass kissing, puss boy kids. Let him be a man and figure it out or he’s going to be another cock sucker blowing his boss to be the golden one.
do u honestly believe someone had kids with thos moron? hes just saying random shit because he has nothing to do. Somehow that isn't considered spam but saying napsgear is bunk is...

All this child support paranoia is not good for us. Having children is the most important and meaningful thing you will do in your entire life. Pick the right woman and get it done young.

All this child support paranoia is not good for us. Having children is the most important and meaningful thing you will do in your entire life. Pick the right woman and get it done young.
Paranoia? It's reality.

Most marriages end in divorce. Most people end up having MULTIPLE DIVORCES.

Thinking you can pick the right woman, and you'll live happily ever after is like being a drug addict. Feels good at the moment, but wait till the drug wears off!

A lot of guys are working their asses off, broke, and all their $ is going to their X whore and kid, who's now shacked up with another guy. Thats reality.

Right. You would think people would take it more seriously when they get married. You could always marry up.

Cherokee top tier troll, believed couple post and was like "hmm okay that's some good ass troll I will give it 8/1O" but now you just getting worse and worse with your trolls. Like bruh, forcing your son to take Aas? 3/1O troll very bad

If you’re being serious then you’re an idiot and a horrible father. Maybe teach your boy respect and not to knock up a bunch of random women he’s not married to.

He's not serious, he's a fucking troll.
Do you really think some asshole that spends 18 hours a day on this stupid website has a family?

There are no effective drugs for hormonal bc in men. Our system works differently than women...just get him fixed. It can be undone. He can get it then undo it in 10 years or whatever