I'm the sexiest guy on this forum

dogheat

Banned
I fucked this girl with a 60-70% erection 4 times the other day because I have a T problem. She said I had a big cock, and it would be painful if it was at 100%. I told her about my issues. She also couldn't stop staring at my face and said I was fucking gorgeous. Beat that rudeboys.

Like a dog in heat a freak without warning I have an appetite for sex cause me so horny... Oh me so horny me luv u long time ...

I fucked this girl with a 60-70% erection 4 times the other day because I have a T problem. She said I had a big cock, and it would be painful if it was at 100%. I told her about my issues. She also couldn't stop staring at my face and said I was fucking gorgeous. Beat that rudeboys.

Is that before or after you sucked his dick???

What was his name?

I like the part where you narrowed down your erection strength level to a 10% range. Good work, Very in tune with your penis.

women with confidence issues do to being ugly, overweight, and just new to the sex scene always seem to say such things..They want to make you feel special all the while wishing they were...

Congrats. Its customary here at meso to post pics of your conquests. If she's as into as you say it should be no problem. We'll be waiting.

No pics = you didnt do it

She said I had a big cock, and it would be painful if it was at 100%. Beat that rudeboys.

Reminds me of an old joke,

"She told me to give her 9 inches and make it hurt, so I fucked her 3 times and punched her in the face"

Not a great vouch, u know mom will always try to cheer u up, no matter the situation.