Impossible to recover

speaking of sleeping better...my sleeping lately has been hella twak..

Not the usual night sweats like most people say while on tren...But i seem to wake up at least 4-6 times a night, and have at least 4-8 crazy ass dreams!

Anyone else get this while on tren?

speaking of sleeping better...my sleeping lately has been hella twak..

Not the usual night sweats like most people say while on tren...But i seem to wake up at least 4-6 times a night, and have at least 4-8 crazy ass dreams!

Anyone else get this while on tren?

All day on tren bro

yea, at least i know its working...strength has been going through the roof.

in 2 weeks i went from parallel squats 405X5 to 455X5 hahaha

KBD and anyone else...is 20mgs of anavar ED enough for a cycle bridge?

yea, at least i know its working...strength has been going through the roof.

in 2 weeks i went from parallel squats 405X5 to 455X5 hahaha

KBD and anyone else...is 20mgs of anavar ED enough for a cycle bridge?

Dont bridge, var will still shut you down. Dont make my mistake, learn from it. How long have u been on?

Just run a 6 week PCT of Clomid 50mg a day and/or Nolvadex 20-40mg a day for 6 weeks (depending on how long u were on)

And if you have tren with that cycle. I would definatley consider using HCG (2 weeks before PCT)

yea that pct is exactly what i was doing, i was just going to add a low dose of anavar to keep gains..but thanks for your input...A lot of people like it, and a lot of people think it's a bad idea..

Anyone been watching DORIAN YATES Blood And Guts series on Bodybuilding.com

Honestly in my opinion, his SUPER LOW volume kind of seems like a joke to me...But his theory is to use Extreme intensity on your working set, so you dont need as much volume....What do you guys think?!

For CHEST:
2 warm-up, 1 working set Decline barbell bench
1 warm-up, 1 working set flat dumbell press
1 warm-up, 1 working set flat bench flys
6-8 reps for the working sets.
TOTAL WARM UP SETS: 4 TOTAL WORKING SETS: 3 (WTF!) :rolleyes:

For BICEPS: (this made me laugh so hard)
1 warm up, 1 working set of 1 arm isolation curl
1 working set of barbell curl w/ emphasis on the negative
TOTAL WARM UP SETS: 1 TOTAL WORKING SETS: 2 (WTF!!!) [:o)]

And for the back workout there's a lot more shit to list, but you can watch it on bb.com.... For the back workout, it is still SUPER low volume, with 1 working set per exercise!!!

What are your guy's opinion on this?! Personally I think it does NOT seem like enough at all..

yea that pct is exactly what i was doing, i was just going to add a low dose of anavar to keep gains..but thanks for your input...A lot of people like it, and a lot of people think it's a bad idea..

Anyone been watching DORIAN YATES Blood And Guts series on Bodybuilding.com

Honestly in my opinion, his SUPER LOW volume kind of seems like a joke to me...But his theory is to use Extreme intensity on your working set, so you dont need as much volume....What do you guys think?!

For CHEST:
2 warm-up, 1 working set Decline barbell bench
1 warm-up, 1 working set flat dumbell press
1 warm-up, 1 working set flat bench flys
6-8 reps for the working sets.
TOTAL WARM UP SETS: 4 TOTAL WORKING SETS: 3 (WTF!) :rolleyes:

For BICEPS: (this made me laugh so hard)
1 warm up, 1 working set of 1 arm isolation curl
1 working set of barbell curl w/ emphasis on the negative
TOTAL WARM UP SETS: 1 TOTAL WORKING SETS: 2 (WTF!!!) [:o)]

And for the back workout there's a lot more shit to list, but you can watch it on bb.com.... For the back workout, it is still SUPER low volume, with 1 working set per exercise!!!

What are your guy's opinion on this?! Personally I think it does NOT seem like enough at all..

Everyone else is gonna tell you not to bridge man, just DONT do it.

Your gonna lose size regardless if you bridge or not, just man up lose some size and go back on cycle after your break and get even bigger.

Back