Indian exports (hcg, primo)

I like how everyone is saying hucog is crap and the products they use have no testing.
Sure, but I dont see a reason to make it up dose-wise. Even 10$ for 3300IU is a good price. Why not put the correct dose on it, it will still sell and even more so if one random customer sends it in for a lab test and voila it came back as actually real 3300IU.
Correctly dosed hcg is kinda hard to source these days. I was lucky Liska had some.
It could be degradation and not necessarily the manufacturers fault. We won't know.

There isn't much testing on hcg in general

I like how everyone is saying hucog is crap and the products they use have no testing.

It could be degradation and not necessarily the manufacturers fault. We won't know.

There isn't much testing on hcg in general
Premixed solutions + long trip delivery... 3300iu/10.000iu. Makes sense.

I finally bought unmixed HCG from european pharma with good reputation on here (I am from EU), that can hardly go wrong.

Premixed solutions + long trip delivery... 3300iu/10.000iu. Makes sense.

I finally bought unmixed HCG from european pharma with good reputation on here (I am from EU), that can hardly go wrong.
The thing is people have always gone by feels but there is little to no testing which is an issue that is going on.

ya would be nice to find a good Indian brand HCG as seems pretty hit or miss, I guess at least know the real doses..

and recommendations on hcg brands from India?

The primo is an Indian UGL and the sustaviron is pharmacy grade
Indian Legit Pharmacy grade should always be good, I've heard of issues with low HCG levels in Thailand too. Think there's an issue storing HCG in tropical climates and shipping it probably degrades HCG. That being said I wouldn't touch UGL's from India though.

Indian Legit Pharmacy grade should always be good, I've heard of issues with low HCG levels in Thailand too. Think there's an issue storing HCG in tropical climates and shipping it probably degrades HCG. That being said I wouldn't touch UGL's from India though.
Hilmabiocare is good

If anyone wants to go 50/50 on sending some ZyHCG to Janoshik, let me know. Prefer if you already have ZyHCG to send and have used Janoshik's services before otherwise it'll be month~ (barring customs) for me to receive + send it and I've never used Janoshik's services before.
Related does anyone know how much HCG testing costs?