• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

INJ. Winstrol(fuck it!)

Biggriz said:
Hey Cronk, you'll love it bro. I'm using a 25ga pin and I'll be "on" for 5 weeks. Mine was clumpy too. Just boil up some water, remove from heat, put in bottle of winny with a pin sticking through the rubber stopper, let it stay in there for 5 min. or so...cleans right up.
Good Luck!

Thanks Biggriz. I have enough to run 50mg ED for 40 days. ;)

qv winny, 1cc, left me with J LO ass and hurts like hell. took advil, did the heating pad. even cut it with tren/test enth. interested in drinking it. guys let me know some more info on this. i heard u can and cant.
which one?

mrlight said:
qv winny, 1cc, left me with J LO ass and hurts like hell. took advil, did the heating pad. even cut it with tren/test enth. interested in drinking it. guys let me know some more info on this. i heard u can and cant.
which one?
huh?you mixed it with tren and test and you want to drink it, is that what you ask,no dont do that, taking tren orally is like drinking gasoline or something keep injecting it.
later
jagers

That happened to me before to the point I couldn't walk. I just told people it did a super hard squat workout.

Iron Jay said:
GOt dam, it is 4am right now and I woke up in so much pain from 2 cc QV stan in my ass...This shit is killing me! How do you guys use winstrol inj. that isn't oil based? Give me ip tabs anyday! OUCH....

Hey Cronk...just to let you know, I'm also doing 50 mg ED. Been "on" 2 weeks now, only using delt shots...no pain. But today when I woke up my delts are slightly sore, not much, but I'm going to start alternating shots in other areas...did right quad today(no pain), going to do other tomorrow, use glutes and then back to delts. I reccommend you use as many different spots and alternate as well.