Injecting hgh post workout?

Evom1

Of course they are not mutually exclusive but your overlooking the fact that's exactly what many on Meso are doing, using PEDS in lieu of either diet and/or exercise.

And if you don't know that's a fact your blind!

MOST of the noobs on this forum haven't the fund of knowledge to use
PEDS "like the pros" they quote all to often. But that's ok you'll pander to their desires of being wanted and having "membership" on a PED forum anyway right.

Fella you have NO F...ing idea WHO these kids are!
There are a large amount that fit into that category however, I am not one of them. I've worked with a coach for years now who has degrees in nutrition as well as other areas. The nutrition is dialed in, however I was looking to @ChestRockwell for guidance on how to best utilize the gh as part of my RESEARCH as you so often tell us to do. Some people here have incredible knowledge, but it's not that easy to get the answers you're looking for. So when @ChestRockwell displayed his knowledge as well as a willingness to help, I wanted to absorb as much useful information as possible

Dr JIM

First, let's not confuse a assertive rebuttal to your mischaracterization I'm "extreme" as aggression fella.

Second, the fact is those who have "extreme" PED perspective rarely even post on boards of this nature.

Unless you enjoy contributing to the delinquency of kids, let me simplify my "viewpoint".

I try to separate the men (adults) from the boys (kids) bc I don't want to be faulted for the latters PED related complications.

And if that's "extreme" so be it.

Dr JIM

The nutrition is dialed in,

Are you paranoid fella?

And how many times have I heard THIS COMMENT only to uncover the truth, but hey I'll let you explain exactly how your nutrition is "dialed in"!

And thereafter explain how your "exercise routine" is dialed in.

Dr JIM

Nope EVERY Kid I've come across on Meso uses PEDS in lieu of diet and exercise!

But no one seems to care bc they are only "experimenting" with their hormones.

What makes matters worse many of these "experimenters" have significant psychosocial issues ranging from overt depression, body dysmorphism,
and morbid obesity.

And it SHOULD be apparent why those with psychosocial issues have a considerably higher rate of PED related complications,.

Sure, no problem. Signaling pathways can be thought of like cellular "circuits" and hormones can either activate them or inactivate them. They are intricate circuits that have receptor level interactions and downstream interactions that ultimately lead to cellular level DNA transcription.

Think of GH's anabolic pathways as being a highway. And each time you utilize the highway, you create potholes and take chunks out of the road making subsequent trips harder to take at full speed. Now, think of insulin as the construction workers who come in and repave the highway, ensuring it is smooth and ready for full speed transit.

Of course, you can take this highway with the potholes, but you'll not be going at full speed.

I think that folks who continue to spread that type of information really don't understand the physiology of growth hormone and may even just be repeating what they have heard others say. If told to do this, challenge the person to explain why they are making this recommendation...

Of course, if you are wanting to obtain the full lipolytic effects of GH, that is a different story.

As I understand it, it comes from the fact that GH and Insulin exert a negative feedback loop on each other.

Therefore, upon GH injection Insulin will be forced to low levels.

If you eat carbs around that time, your body still needs some insulin floating, so your pancreas will need to work that much harder to ensure enough insulin is in your blood.

Overtime, that insulin overproduction to compensate for the lowered levels will cause an insensitivity to it, and potentially diabetes.

3ml

Just get it in you, use insulin.
Depends on the dosing you are using too. If you are taking a lot break it up throughout the day. If you are only taking 4 iu then 2iu am pm is fine. Take 2.5 and 1.5 it really doesn't matter just get it in you eat and train right. Over time it will do its job

Jeffg353

Being in a fasted state actually increases natural gh secretion. Part of the feedback loop ghrelin (hunger hormone), is secreted maily in the stomach with smaller amounts in the brain. It triggers the release of GHRH which in turn signals the release of GH.

Dr JIM

Just get it in you, use insulin.
Depends on the dosing you are using too. If you are taking a lot break it up throughout the day. If you are only taking 4 iu then 2iu am pm is fine. Take 2.5 and 1.5 it really doesn't matter just get it in you eat and train right. Over time it will do its job

I don't know how many times I've seen homeopathic Slin dosages of this nature on PED forums but once again since the average adult male on a 2500 Cal diet secretes FIFTY IU of insulin a day, and 4 IU of wont do squat but lubricate that syringe.

Last edited:
Being in a fasted state actually increases natural gh secretion. Part of the feedback loop ghrelin (hunger hormone), is secreted maily in the stomach with smaller amounts in the brain. It triggers the release of GHRH which in turn signals the release of GH.

Just for clarity's sake, there is little evidence (if any) that either circulating or hypothalamic ghrelin is involved in the regulation of GH secretion. For instance, during fasting, levels of ghrelin are not impacted while GH levels significantly rise, as you correctly stated.

Goldenberg N, Barkan A. Factors regulating growth hormone secretion in humans.
Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2007 Mar;36(1):37-55. Review.

We must be careful to differentiate between exogenously administered, synthetic peptides and the role ghrelin plays endogenously. As was stated by Goldenberg et al...

Studies aimed at the elucidation of the potential role of endogenous ghrelin failed, however, to find a significant role for this peptide as a regulator of spontaneous GH secretion. Neither total nor octanoylated ghrelin increased during fasting in parallel to the massive increase in GH secretion, and there was no concordance between the level of either of these peptides and GH pulses.

Similarly, GH secretion was not augmented in patients with ghrelin-producing tumors. Neither circulating nor hypothalamic ghrelin seems to be involved in meaningful physiologic regulation of GH secretion.

So what this really tells us is that ghrelin may play a secondary role in the secretory process, but it is not a primary regulator of endogenous GH secretory profiles.

Evom1

No, in fact if anabolism is your goal, this is pretty much exactly what I would recommend for those not using exogenous insulin. I would simply wait 15-20 minutes post-injection before consuming your meal just to ensure the GH has time to bind with the GHRs (conservative time estimates here).
Chest, how do you feel about a protocol such as the following...

With muscle growth as the primary goal, a single dose of gh 45-60mins pre workout, 15mins pre workout (30-45mins later) taking Humalog along with carb/protein shake? I may be off on the timing of the gh there, and if so then please correct me.

First, let's not confuse a assertive rebuttal to your mischaracterization I'm "extreme" as aggression fella.

Second, the fact is those who have "extreme" PED perspective rarely even post on boards of this nature.

Unless you enjoy contributing to the delinquency of kids, let me simplify my "viewpoint".

I try to separate the men (adults) from the boys (kids) bc I don't want to be faulted for the latters PED related complications.

And if that's "extreme" so be it.

Oh yes you’re so assertive Mr androgenic Jim ^^

Sponsors

Latest posts