Injecting hgh post workout?

Chest, how do you feel about a protocol such as the following...

With muscle growth as the primary goal, a single dose of gh 45-60mins pre workout, 15mins pre workout (30-45mins later) taking Humalog along with carb/protein shake? I may be off on the timing of the gh there, and if so then please correct me.

These days I tend to not recommend pre/intra workout insulin due to the risk/reward ratio. I find the touted benefits of doing so to be pretty speculative whereas the risk of becoming hypoglycemic to be real. It is also laborious to walk around sipping a shake between every set, not to mention a great way to get a bloated belly during the workout :)

So, to keep things a bit more simple, I think moving your insulin injection to coincide with your post-workout meal (often the largest meal of the day anyway), would work much nicer for most people.

Evom1

These days I tend to not recommend pre/intra workout insulin due to the risk/reward ratio. I find the touted benefits of doing so to be pretty speculative whereas the risk of becoming hypoglycemic to be real. It is also laborious to walk around sipping a shake between every set, not to mention a great way to get a bloated belly during the workout :)

So, to keep things a bit more simple, I think moving your insulin injection to coincide with your post-workout meal (often the largest meal of the day anyway), would work much nicer for most people.
For me where I work out at night, I prefer it pre workout so it's fully cleared by the time I want to go to sleep. Another point is I've had some sort of intra workout drink for as long as I can remember so it's not much of a worry for me. Plus my gym bag always has glucose tabs, a Gatorade and a coke in it just in case :)

NorthMich

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
What about 1.5iu of hgh minutes before the workout?

HGH decreases insulin sensitivity, while training increases insulin sensitivity.

Assuming an earlier dose (in this case 12 hours earlier at 3:00AM), so two doses a day. No exo insulin

Sponsored Links

Latest posts