Injection site reactions with test e.

Sen

I purchased test e 500 from Pharmacon Labs. I have taken two doses and both times had a reaction with swelling. The first one has a big lump I can feel 6 days later. the second one is much more mild. I have run three cycles before and been on TRT for a while now and only had one reaction during this time. Any advise?

I purchased test e 500 from Pharmacon Labs. I have taken two doses and both times had a reaction with swelling. The first one has a big lump I can feel 6 days later. the second one is much more mild. I have run three cycles before and been on TRT for a while now and only had one reaction during this time. Any advise?
I use test e 250mg/ml. I know some guys dont like TE due to pip but for me it's very minimal if I get any. The only time I've experienced any lump was when I go shallow IM which can very easily result in subq. For me, most oils are more irritating sub-q than they are IM. What needle length are you using? I've also had lumps when I hit a vein or blood vessel but that's usually obvious due to the blood leaking out of the puncture hole.

And I agree 500mg/ml seems excessive. What's the PIP like with TE500?

I'm using a 1.5 inch needle to inject into the glute. The pain on the first site (from Monday) is pretty bad, maybe a 7/10 when touched. The pain on the second site (from Thursday) is mild, maybe a 2/10.

I am thinking about researching how to cut it down with either castor oil or grape seed oil. What are your thoughts?

I'm using a 1.5 inch needle to inject into the glute. The pain on the first site (from Monday) is pretty bad, maybe a 7/10 when touched. The pain on the second site (from Thursday) is mild, maybe a 2/10.

I am thinking about researching how to cut it down with either castor oil or grape seed oil. What are your thoughts?

I mean you can try researching in the homebrew threads but I've never had to dilute an oil. The only other thing I can think of is if you use other compounds to combine the TE with another compound in the same syringe. Like on my test days I have 3cc syringes and just combine my teste250 and npp100 into one syringe. You can do that with any compounds whether its the same ester or not, although there are some I won't mix simply because of personal preference.

1.5" is fine, just checking to see if you were using slin pins. Also if it's that bad I wouldn't inject anywhere else but the glutes if you try to dilute in the syringe. Also the same oil type would be ideal.

Your only other options are toss it or keep torturing yourself.

Last edited:
Test e isn't the problem. Test e is the only Test I use with 0 pip issues at all

The issue is the High concentration of the oil and the solvents they're using to hold it at that high of a concentration.

The people saying it's strictly due to the ester and not the concentration are clowns

Test e isn't the problem. Test e is the only Test I use with 0 pip issues at all

The issue is the High concentration of the oil and the solvents they're using to hold it at that high of a concentration.

The people saying it's strictly due to the ester and not the concentration are clowns
Would you say this is the same reason people struggle with 200mg/ml primo? Pip as well as systemic inflammation aka “test flu” like fatigue, aches, joint pains, headache etc

Would you say this is the same reason people struggle with 200mg/ml primo? Pip as well as systemic inflammation aka “test flu” like fatigue, aches, joint pains, headache etc
Depends on the brewer really and what they use to get it to hold. I also don't know if primo 200 would be comparable to test e 500 in terms of pip.

Depends on the brewer really and what they use to get it to hold. I also don't know if primo 200 would be comparable to test e 500 in terms of pip.
Asking as the only 200mg/ml primo I’ve used caused some nasty occasional pip/inflammation and occasionally systemic inflammation that might’ve caused other issues, and I’m trying to figure out if this is a concentration issue or a solvent amount being used to suspend a higher concentration

Asking as the only 200mg/ml primo I’ve used caused some nasty occasional pip/inflammation and occasionally systemic inflammation that might’ve caused other issues, and I’m trying to figure out if this is a concentration issue or a solvent amount being used to suspend a higher concentration
200 is a high concentration for Primo
100 or 150 is definitely better
I doubt it was a solvent issue as BB is very tolerable even if the brewer used a little more to hold the 200 mg in solution.
A good amount of people don’t tolerate 200 primo well and especially if they haven’t used Primo before. If you’ve used it a good amount at 100 or 150 then 200 would probably be okay.
I don’t get pip from Test E but Primo gave me a softball lump in my quad first time I used it. Never gave me pip again after that first time.

Definitely agree that the concentration of the Test E 500 is the biggest factor
Avoid high concentration gear
For Test E 300 mg should be the max

OP when you get privileges spend some time in the underground doing research on different UGL’s

Thank you everyone for the help. I decided to cut it with some test cyp that I have and promo that I ordered and see if that helps. Probably start by adding a small amount of test E to the cyp tomorrow.

Test E is notorious for causing pip due to raws the past decade. If you have a good batch and you don't have pip it doesn't change the facts.

And always have in mind that n=1 means dick shit.

There were issues with Test E raws sometime ago, something that caused pip it was not clear what exactly caused it. Some people believe it was carbolic acid, but Jano couldn't confirm any of this and he tried to find out, but failed.

In general I agree with you, high concentration gear is trash (most of the time). I would stick to 200mg/ml, 250mg/ml and max maybe 300mg/ml. To be safe.