Injection Tracking-How’s Everyone Doing it?

I have a casual calendar you write by hand and i personally write down the start day of the cycle, the compounds, milligrams and injection frequency. If i made changes to the cycle, i write down the day and what changes i made. That's it. I rotate in 6 injection spots and i remember where is my next pin, also i pin every other day so there's zero chance i forget when i have to pin.
This is similar to what I’m doing expect i dont do every other day and im doing a few peptides as well daily so it gets confusing but i do all the notes and info, i seem to spend a lot of time on that side of things. Thanks for the idea of writing out the whole cycle then I could preplan sites actually.

The med reminders on AH are super helpful, especially if you are juggling multiple compounds each week. You get the same notifications on Apple Watch also, if you have one.
Thank you! How do set up meds on Apple Health? I’m an Apple User and I think that’d be a great safeguard but I didn’t see it in health, maybe I just overlooked it, but lmk

Thank you! How do set up meds on Apple Health? I’m an Apple User and I think that’d be a great safeguard but I didn’t see it in health, maybe I just overlooked it, but lmk
From the browse menu scroll down to the medications tab. From there it’s pretty much a walkthrough process to add new meds/gear.

1726022841153.png