Input please!

Your don't think someone could be refilling and recapping their old pharmacom vials? They've got a real good reputation wouldn't be too hard for someone to take advantage of that.

I think it's possible if it were some online source. I think it's less likely that a guy he bought from face to face at the gym that will obviously have to see him again would take the time to fill a Pharmacom vial with fake shit. It's possible, but I believe it to be unlikely.

Man all I know is I lost all my weight starting to feel shitty. I'm just sharing my experience. I don't think the fist source was an official pharmacom reseller. And I did some digging and ppl was a using him of selling fake Watson test cyp too a while back

I think it's possible if it were some online source. I think it's less likely that a guy he bought from face to face at the gym that will obviously have to see him again would take the time to fill a Pharmacom vial with fake shit. It's possible, but I believe it to be unlikely.
I bought it online

Your don't think someone could be refilling and recapping their old pharmacom vials? They've got a real good reputation wouldn't be too hard for someone to take advantage of that.
Not to mention that the pharmacom codes are not single use codes.... meaning if I have a vial of test 500 and I verify the code... it only tells me the product code is legit... every time I enter that code it says the same thing.... so if someone were to copy those same legit codes on counterfeit boxes they will come back as legit..... single use codes will only work once after that they say the product code has already been verified...

I bought it online. The stuff I got from gym was real and totally different brand re read my first post

Not to mention that the pharmacom codes are not single use codes.... meaning if I have a vial of test 500 and I verify the code... it only tells me the product code is legit... every time I enter that code it says the same thing.... so if someone were to copy those same legit codes on counterfeit boxes they will come back as legit..... single use codes will only work once after that they say the product code has already been verified...
They're not single use but it does tell you how many times the codes been checked.

Man all I know is I lost all my weight starting to feel shitty. I'm just sharing my experience. I don't think the fist source was an official pharmacom reseller. And I did some digging and ppl was a using him of selling fake Watson test cyp too a while back
Acusing him**

I think you'd just about have to be asking to get scammed if your trying to buy Watson online.
Yea he don't sell it on there anymore because people's bloodwork was low on it. It was perfect replicas of the vials and boxes but it was some under dosed shit in the vials from what I gather

I'm stockpiling my trt cyp from the doc and using pharmacom test e instead. I'm happy with the way I feel on it. I don't get bloods again till august but I'll probably post em when I do.

I'm stockpiling my trt cyp from the doc and using pharmacom test e instead. I'm happy with the way I feel on it. I don't get bloods again till august but I'll probably post em when I do.
The new pharmacom I got yesterday is from a good source that everyone on here talks about so I'm pretty sure I'll be good soon. I got some prop to jump start it

Even if you stopped the old test cold, you wouldn't drop that fast.

Wonder if your Test E was Prop? That would explain it clearing out of your system so fast. I also don't know about getting gains from test e that fast either. Who knows what you had.
Ive used p-com stuff before and its been as stated.

Gotcha.... so it's not a blanket code for a certain batch? Each vial has its own code? Sorry just haven't dealt a lot with them
Yeah each vial has a code under a scratch off that you can check multiple times but it has a counter on the website that shows how many times.