• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Insulin and creatine HCL = big as fuck fast!!!

Up to 10 grams of gear total. Straight from the mouth of one of the top guys in the world and another one standing rt next to him agreeing with his statement. It's very real
Very real bullshit lol

Im sorry but if you actually believe that you're an idiot and clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe they were playing a joke on you to see if you were dumb enough to try something so idiotic.

The criticism is not being levied on you mate but be careful using sponsor data as evidence based. The reason is often straightforward, sponsors tend to pick and choose data that supports their product while adverse or even neutral evidence is omitted.

(C-mono) Rather than utilizing a radioisotope to "tag" whichever Creatine is under investigation the authors developed an in-vitro model believing IT was an appropriate substitute for the human GI tract -------- NOT until the "model" being used has been VALIDATED!

(creatine and TBW) more proof a considerable portion of those changes believed to be gains are nothing more than the result of cellular FLUID SHIFTS

(C-HCL, THIS is my fav :) )

As the "inventor" of C-HCL, Dr Miller was a discussant promoting the product HE DEVELOPED at a symposium ---------- and while informative ----- it should be no surprise the discussion reeks of bias!
Thanks for posting these PDFs!
So creatine HCL has a 47% increase in blood plasma levels over monohydrate and an embarassingly high lvl of solubility over CM. Its not even close. HCL is superior In every way.

What im still NOT finding is dosing for HCL. All the tests studies youve shown deals with Monohydrate dosing. Which due to its terrible absorption in the blood stream grossly inflates the doses needed for maximum benefit.

Very real bullshit lol

Im sorry but if you actually believe that you're an idiot and clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe they were playing a joke on you to see if you were dumb enough to try something so idiotic.
I know this, it's not worth it no matter what!!! I believe that some run it that high. I do know a guy that was very close to one of the big O competitors. And he said he runs big. But for what? To Die Young and make us all look bad again. It's extremely hard to push that much oil in. Even 3g is a job. And is at the tipping point, of is it worth it. At least to me, it is the max of gain to worth it ratio.

Mrhat

gr8white, ok maybe a tad off in terms of definition, but I took this photo from the hotel yesterday, just under 230 lbs here. I'm pretty pleased to still see some sort of abs there. My quads feel like they're growing again, shorts that fit are getting hard to buy again.

As far as water retention goes, haven't noticed that really but I've been also eating very clean.

Best of luck man, I'm going to go back to beating my wife now and repping walmart creatine on the other forums, lol

Attachments

• KIMG0575.jpg
    KIMG0575.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 35
I know this, it's not worth it no matter what!!! I believe that some run it that high. I do know a guy that was very close to one of the big O competitors. And he said he runs big. But for what? To Die Young and make us all look bad again. It's extremely hard to push that much oil in. Even 3g is a job. And is at the tipping point, of is it worth it. At least to me, it is the max of gain to worth it ratio.

Mrhat
Look let me put this into perspective because it seems some don't realize the implications of supposedly running gear that high. 10 grams a week @ 250mg/ml of any substance means you're running a minimum of 40ml a week of oil. Also not to mention the insane amount of side effects you will experience at such high doses. Im gonna go ahead and tag @mands into this because he would be much better at explaining it nicely than i would.

gr8white, ok maybe a tad off in terms of definition, but I took this photo from the hotel yesterday, just under 230 lbs here. I'm pretty pleased to still see some sort of abs there. My quads feel like they're growing again, shorts that fit are getting hard to buy again.

As far as water retention goes, haven't noticed that really but I've been also eating very clean.

Best of luck man, I'm going to go back to beating my wife now and repping walmart creatine on the other forums, lol
Yeah, your the most ripped dude in the room right now :)
You been doing this a while so i value your opinion and if nothing else i made a $13 mistake from walmart. We shall see.
This is the first supplement not named whey ive bought in at least 12 years, lol. Can u tell i dont like supps?

You been doing this a while so i value your opinion and if nothing else i made a $13 mistake from walmart. We shall see.
This is the first supplement not named whey ive bought in at least 12 years, lol. Can u tell i dont like supps?
Hahahaha, my lifelong goal of being the most ripped guy at a Hampton Inn had been complete that day!!! Fuck yea!!![/QUOTE]

Creatine HCL, whey and multivitamins is all i use. HCL is amazing ive been using it for over 3 years now.

2 Grams of Test Cyp Per Week

Here is an old thread i just came up on talking about the implications of running just 2 grams of test cyp per week.

Keep in mind, implications of running that much gear are subjective.

There are always going to be a select few that, in the pursuit of being the best in the world, are going to push the limits beyond extreme.

Do I doubt that guys are actually running 10 grams? Yes, I do.

Is it impossible? Not really. You've got guys on the boards that run as high as 5 grams of combined anabolics... That's probably close to what Bostin Lloyd runs? These guys aren't even world class elites. I STILL have reservations that 10 grams is going on, let alone common.

5-6 grams? That would not shock me one bit.

Creatine HCL, whey and multivitamins is all i use. HCL is amazing ive been using it for over 3 years now.
Well thats the question i posed to Jim and really all i have wanted to have an answer too this entire time.
What is the proper dose for HCL?
I was hoping those awesome PDFs Jim posted would have my answer but EVERYTHING in them dose wise dealt with Monohydrate

There are always going to be a select few that, in the pursuit of being the best in the world, are going to push the limits beyond extreme.

Is it impossible? Not really. You've got guys on the boards that run as high as 5 grams of combined anabolics... That's probably close to what Bostin Lloyd runs? These guys aren't even world class elites. I STILL have reservations that 10 grams is going on, let alone common.

I can believe 5 grams of total gear especially for a guy that weighs 300+ lbs and i have stated that before. But like someone else mentioned in that thread i posted, if you need that much gear just to be competitive then you were never meant for this sport.

Well thats the question i posed to Jim and really all i have wanted to have an answer too this entire time.
What is the proper dose for HCL?
I was hoping those awesome PDFs Jim posted would have my answer but EVERYTHING in them dose wise dealt with Monohydrate
I dose the same as monohydrate. It quintessentially is the same substance with a different more efficient form of delivery. Kind of like the difference between test p and test c.

I can believe 5 grams of total gear especially for a guy that weighs 300+ lbs and i have stated that before. But like someone else mentioned in that thread i posted, if you need that much gear just to be competitive then you were never meant for this sport.

Perhaps! But if you're a world record setting athlete, and you take that much gear to be competitive, it doesn't matter if you were meant for the sport or not.

2 - 6 ml shots a day is very doable. Is it smart? Not even close to smart. My blood has been thick enough to hold in your hand, on far less than that. But there are more guys that are never going to get close to the big O stage, running absurd amounts of oil. There is a guy that is very respectable, on AB and SG that runs 7g a week. I have run fairly big Cycles, but didn't get what I thought I would from them. The op looks better than average, but if he is running 10g with slin to get it, I hope he is keeping close tabs on his blood work. And getting rid of some blood every 3 months at minimum. Life passes by only once, and it happened faster than I ever thought it would. 40s showed up, and I didn't even see it coming.

Mrhat

2 - 6 ml shots a day is very doable. Is it smart? Not even close to smart. My blood has been thick enough to hold in your hand, on far less than that. But there are more guys that are never going to get close to the big O stage, running absurd amounts of oil. There is a guy that is very respectable, on AB and SG that runs 7g a week. I have run fairly big Cycles, but didn't get what I thought I would from them. The op looks better than average, but if he is running 10g with slin to get it, I hope he is keeping close tabs on his blood work. And getting rid of some blood every 3 months at minimum. Life passes by only once, and it happened faster than I ever thought it would. 40s showed up, and I didn't even see it coming.

Mrhat
I have very detailed information from a extremely reliable source on what kai greene ran for the 2014 mr. O and wasn't anything near 5 grams. I also have the cycle information for many powerlifters and the most I've seen any one of them run is 4 grams of gear combined.

I dose the same as monohydrate. It quintessentially is the same substance with a different more efficient form of delivery. Kind of like the difference between test p and test c.
The difference is huge between the two apparantly. The common dose for CM is 5g a day. The recomended dose for HCL is 750MG a day. Due mostly to the fact HCL has a 47% blood plasma increase over CM. That was shown in the studies Jim posted. Now to dose the 2 the same would be a mistake and just make expensive urine! Does that mean we should take 47% less of HCL than CM? I do believe that is the math behind it. So im taking 3 scoops a day of HCL ATM. That is roughly 2250mg a day. Which is pretty close to 47%. I dont like to piss out my supps. Is that what we can agree on?

The difference is huge between the two apparantly. The common dose for CM is 5g a day. The recomended dose for HCL is 750MG a day. Due mostly to the fact HCL has a 47% blood plasma increase over CM. That was shown in the studies Jim posted. Now to dose the 2 the same would be a mistake and just make expensive urine! Does that mean we should take 47% less of HCL than CM? I do believe that is the math behind it. So im taking 3 scoops a day of HCL ATM. That is roughly 2250mg a day. Which is pretty close to 47%. I dont like to piss out my supps. Is that what we can agree on?

Doesn't really matter what you do, you're going to excrete a portion in your urine.

2 grams a day is the recommended dose of creatine. Guys use 5-10 grams just because it's cheap, not really needed.

You eat a lot of meat, you'd be fine taking 2 grams a day. Doesn't need to be complicated, it's a mild supplement.

Doesn't really matter what you do, you're going to excrete a portion in your urine.

2 grams a day is the recommended dose of creatine. Guys use 5-10 grams just because it's cheap, not really needed.

You eat a lot of meat, you'd be fine taking 2 grams a day. Doesn't need to be complicated, it's a mild supplement.
2g a day of what CM or HCL?
Nearly half of CM is waste according to Jims posted study