Investing in Ethereum (ETH)

Jak3d

We're not too late for the party. People that get in now are still early adopters. I'd go as far as to say we're even pre early adopters. This hasn't even gone mainstream yet.

Morefyah

We're not too late for the party. People that get in now are still early adopters. I'd go as far as to say we're even pre early adopters. This hasn't even gone mainstream yet.
I didn't mean it's too late too still make some money. I meant it was to late to get in on a baller opportunity like @Ickyrica once had when bc was only $4 a coin. There definitely is still time to come up, just not on that scale and obviously now it comes with risk.

pumpingiron22

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
It's all technically like the stock market invest trade hold sell. Main thing is always keep a offline or cold Wallet for savings

3rd partys like coinbase can close you down at will or more likely to be hack
ed
If you don't have the keys to your wallet technically you don't own it.

Attachments

• 133_1497986178465.jpeg
    133_1497986178465.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 18

PaulHeyman

@pumpingiron22 any experience with myetherwallet? What Waller do you recommend?

Also, have you heard of AntShares (ANS) at all? Supposedly it has the same potential as Etherium but is China based. There is a big conference at 2Am Easterm Thursday, 2Pm china time

Burrr

any crypto base business ventures you guys are watching? I put a couple of hundred bucks into Dcorp, just as a little gamble.
Crowdsale

Last edited:

Burrr

always figured you need a bank of big data crunching pc's to be a miner

pumpingiron22

Yeah I DL currently tinkering with it have not had much time. Lucky I have a friend that guides me on investment and keeps his ear to the ground.

You guys been watching ethereum today? Went from $350 to $140 in minutes. Coindesk reports it dropped to as low as $13. I felt sick to my stomach for about 5 minutes. It's recovering now. Fuck. What a fucking rollercoaster. Crypto is so fucking volatile.

PaulHeyman

Coinbase is saying it bottomed out at $256 earlier. It's been very volatile and bearish this whole week so far. I wonder if it has anything to do with stratus, CFI, ANS?
I got in at $164 on ETH, sadly I waited about two weeks. What'd you buy in at initially?

Last edited:
Coinbase is saying it bottomed out at $256 earlier. It's been very volatile and bearish this whole week so far. I wonder if it has anything to do with stratus, CFI, ANS?
I got in at $164 on ETH, sadly I waited about two weeks. What'd you buy in at initially?

Coinbase crashed and blocked people from selling their etherium today. Last time I checked it was frozen at $301.97 on their website as it's been for the last 2 hours. I got in at $190 initially

PaulHeyman

Coinbase crashed and blocked people from selling their etherium today. Last time I checked it was frozen at $301.97 on their website as it's been for the last 2 hours. I got in at $190 initially

It seems like whenever there is a sizable drop coinbase conveniently "crashes". But whenever my computer says that the app still works completely fine for me

Morefyah

It's been crazy week for Ethereum, lol of course when I decide to drop a $1000 on it.:confused:
It went up to $1080 a few days ago, then dropped to $810 yesterday. Now it's sitting at around $930. Wtf, shit is kinda nerve racking.
I thought about selling when it dropped, but decided to ride it out.
Patience...