Investing in Ethereum (ETH)

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by PaidMyDues, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How do you buy DCR. Is there a crypto Exchange where I can use Bitcoin to buy it?

2. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

poloniex is a crypto exchange. Or you can wait. To update Exodus wallet at midnight they will be adding it to there multi Wallet. You can exchange some crypto for DCR

Burrr likes this.
  3. ThE SiCkNeSs

ThE SiCkNeSs Member

What exchange(s) do you use to buy and sell litecoin, bitcoin, and etherium. I'm done with coinbase. Every time something's price plummets their server's "crash" and I can't get in on the good price. Not to mention I've have been waiting for their customer service to resolve an issue for three weeks now, and no "human" is yet to help me. Just their retarded bots.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  4. Burrr

checking out exodus now.
    Do you use if for the majority of your assets?

5. pumpingiron22

The will be adding it at midnight. Polonix for trading and the ones that I know are going to be keepers I keep in exodus for the long hall as well as savings. Polonix can be alot to bite at one time so I would suggest exoudus first.

6. Burrr

Just made an exodus wallet, and moved a few things there. ltc went right over, btc and Eth are still "pending"
    slow to move out of coinbase

7. pumpingiron22

Just remember there are fees when Exchanging. So exchange wisely while watching the markets. After awhile then you will fill more confident. And might want to check out exchanges. This is what helped me. Get to that point

8. pumpingiron22

Polonix. But yes there have been issue.
    Just recently etherum- crashed with alot of different servers not sure what the issue is but people were pretty pissed!!!

ThE SiCkNeSs likes this.
  9. PaulHeyman

PaulHeyman Member

On Gdax someone lost a little over 3,000 ETH at .13c a piece
    I personally use bittrex the most. How does it compare to Polonix?

10. Triton_

Triton_ Member

I wouldn't invest in just ether, although the a good percentage of my money is in ether, I also have a considerable amount of Dash, Doge, Golem, Lite, Monero, and Augur. Not sure what others think but Litecoin is becoming somewhat popular as well, and much cheaper per coin at the moment.

ThE SiCkNeSs likes this.
  11. ThE SiCkNeSs

ThE SiCkNeSs Member

Litecoin made a good jump last week. I got in at $27 a month ago and it hovered there until just last weekend when it jumped to $48 dollars. I sold it as soon as it hit $48. It now just hovering around $45. If it drops I'll get back in.

Triton_ likes this.
  12. Triton_

Triton_ Member

Nice work man, why'd you buy it or have it back then?

Edit: or what drove you to do it*

13. Burrr

Dont see DCR on exodus just yet?

14. Holistic

Holistic Member

The great part is coinbase shut Eth trades off for a period to save the situation from crumbling Eth. Everyone with buy orders as low as $13.00 made a killing.

15. Holistic

Holistic Member

Gdax said this....

More specifically, GDAX will create a new process to credit customer accounts affected by this flash crash earlier in the week. All affected customers will be able to restore the value of their ETH/USD account to the equivalent value of their balance at the moment prior to the crash.

In response the the losses... From flash crash

16. ThE SiCkNeSs

ThE SiCkNeSs Member

Just been reading up on it and decided to roll the dice and it paid off. I'm not really in any of these for the long haul. Trying to make some extra money during the week.

17. Burrr

Where can you put in limit orders?

18. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Member

Yessir...

19. Triton_

Triton_ Member

I try to mine as well, but I don't have a mining machine with multiple GPUs, just using my desktop with a 1060gtx

20. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Member

Even a single 1060 should net you around 20-25Mh/s. Might be worth doing for a small and passive income?

My rig is designed for 6 Founder's Edition 1070 GTX cards. Due to PSU shortages, I currently have it running with only 4 of the 6 cards. After some tweaks, I'm averaging around 120-130Mh/s which should net roughly 1.5-1.7 ETH coins per month.

Millard Baker and pumpingiron22 like this.