Is DeusChem a scam?

utopos

I placed an order over two months ago. After 15 days, having heard nothing, I wrote to them to ask if there was a problem, and they told me yes, that they had an issue with their account and couldn't verify my payment, so they couldn't send my order. I've been writing to them week after week, and they always tell me the same thing, that they'll resolve it this week. They have stolen my money and are mocking me right to my face. This distributor is a fraud and a scam, do not buy anything from them. Better use Deuspower or any other serious distributor that doesn't keep customers' money and offers solutions to problems.

It's the truth, I have all the emails since then. I have waited more than two months to go public with this, hoping they would resolve the issue, but they are mocking me and now they don't even respond to my messages.

It's the truth, I have all the emails since then. I have waited more than two months to go public with this, hoping they would resolve the issue, but they are mocking me and now they don't even respond to my messages.
Pharamqo EU is worse. Placed an order in March and I’m yet to receive an update. Scam brand.

I placed an order over two months ago. After 15 days, having heard nothing, I wrote to them to ask if there was a problem, and they told me yes, that they had an issue with their account and couldn't verify my payment, so they couldn't send my order. I've been writing to them week after week, and they always tell me the same thing, that they'll resolve it this week. They have stolen my money and are mocking me right to my face. This distributor is a fraud and a scam, do not buy anything from them. Better use Deuspower or any other serious distributor that doesn't keep customers' money and offers solutions to problems.
Hey, @utopos! Thank you for noticing us about it and please accept our sincerely apologize for this confused situation.

Yes, you are right, we still have problems with our bank and we can not access to it, but we are doing our best to make it as soon as possible. Please note, that we do not scam our customers and our main goal is that each of our customers successfully receive their products.

You and some of our customers are in the same situation, and we are always trying to find a solution, and for some customers we have already made a full refund as a solution.

Please provide us your order number in PM, so that we can find a solution for you. Waiting for your reply!