Is HGH Gut (irreversible intestinal growth) a real thing?

Fasting or even severely restricting calories will restore insulin sensitivity in just a number of days.

Insulin resistance is just a factor of eating too much. Muscles have glycogen. Fat cells have plenty of triglyceride. But you keep eating, and your blood glucose keeps rising, and so your body pumps out more insulin, which is a signal to GLUT 4 to transport things through the cell membrane.

But the cells are full.

Think of insulin as knocking on the door of the cell. When it is empty, no problem, open up, shove something in there. As the cell gets fuller, nobody wants to open the door, right? Your house if full of persons, you don't want to open the door when insulin is knocking to stuff more persons in the house, right? So insulin is like a pissed off cop, and it starts knocking louder until you open the door and they shove some more persons in your house.

More insulin is a louder knock (message).

It gets more difficult to stuff the cells as you keep eating, and more and more insulin is produced to scrub the blood of glucose.

So when glucose is rising, insulin resistance, it means that your cells are all filled up, but you keep stuffing your face. So even though there is more insulin, the blood glucose is still high.

This is not a healthy state for the body to be in.

Starving yourself (fasting) lowers blood glucose swiftly. The cells use what is available and soon are empty, screaming for more, and opening the front door at the slightest whiff of insulin knocking with a house guest, like a lonely grandfather when he gets a visit from his favorite grandson.

That is restored insulin sensitivity.

Real diabetes does not happen until years and years of this abuse of the body by overfeeding, and early type II diabetes can easily be cured by starvation. Literally going on a hard cut once in a while does wonders for restoring insulin sensitivity. Why do you think bodybuilders gain so well after a contest?

i knew that insulin resistance it’s meant in refer to muscle cells... if they’re full, new shitty fat cells are created... so insulin sensitivity should be meant in regards of muscle cells... who fuckin cares about fatty cells insulin sensitivity since it seems new fatty one are created to store the fuckin fat? And remember from a Chris Aceto’s book he said that saturated fats ruined muscle cells insulin receptors, so the insensitivity... so even if they re not full it seems sometime couldn’t store nutrients... and so, new shitty fat... I remember something like that HGH since frees fatty acid it’s a cause of that muscle cells’ insulin receptors ruin .. but maybe not at 3iu ED upon waking pre cardio

Thanks yall! Appreciate it. That makes sense to do some fasted cardio or even just go for a long walk after your HGH dose.

The mpmd guy said gh causes high blood sugar which in turn causes slower gastric emptying I think.

Im running GH for the first time and I think he may be right. My appetite is ravenous to the point I can barely eat enough yet no matter what i eat I am gassy i feel almost constipated at all times and im not even taking a huge amount. Its mind boggling to be so fng hungry no STARVING i mean im eating like 8 times a day and i snack on anything i see but the last half of digestion is way behind.

Wish someone had a good way to beat this. Im getting leaner and leaner meanwhile i have a little potbelly going on....i just added t3/t4 low doses 15/40 ed and so far it has MADE ME HUNGRIER.

Im miserable, generally speaking. Loving the changes im seeing, with the one exception..

The mpmd guy said gh causes high blood sugar which in turn causes slower gastric emptying I think.

Im running GH for the first time and I think he may be right. My appetite is ravenous to the point I can barely eat enough yet no matter what i eat I am gassy i feel almost constipated at all times and im not even taking a huge amount. Its mind boggling to be so fng hungry no STARVING i mean im eating like 8 times a day and i snack on anything i see but the last half of digestion is way behind.

Wish someone had a good way to beat this. Im getting leaner and leaner meanwhile i have a little potbelly going on....i just added t3/t4 low doses 15/40 ed and so far it has MADE ME HUNGRIER.

Im miserable, generally speaking. Loving the changes im seeing, with the one exception..
Damn yeah that sounds really rough. I fucking hate the feeling of having ate a ton and then not being able to take a good shit. Truly, truly hate it.

As far as hunger, you could try some ephedrine to lower your appetite. I find it to be extremely effective and I take super low doses. I'll take a quarter to a half of a 12.5mg pill and be good all day appetite wise. Sometimes I might take another quarter around 11 or 12 to a max intake of about 9.375 mg. It's interesting, when I take it, even if I don't eat a lot, I feel like I ate a TON!! I'll eat like a 500 calorie meal and just feel stuffed. Ephedrine is some crazy shit. I am super sensitive to stimulants in general though, I can't take more than 10 mg of adderall or I am just EXTREMELY uncomfortable and I'll need a benzo to chill out and counteract it.

Damn yeah that sounds really rough. I fucking hate the feeling of having ate a ton and then not being able to take a good shit. Truly, truly hate it.

As far as hunger, you could try some ephedrine to lower your appetite. I find it to be extremely effective and I take super low doses. I'll take a quarter to a half of a 12.5mg pill and be good all day appetite wise. Sometimes I might take another quarter around 11 or 12 to a max intake of about 9.375 mg. It's interesting, when I take it, even if I don't eat a lot, I feel like I ate a TON!! I'll eat like a 500 calorie meal and just feel stuffed. Ephedrine is some crazy shit. I am super sensitive to stimulants in general though, I can't take more than 10 mg of adderall or I am just EXTREMELY uncomfortable and I'll need a benzo to chill out and counteract it.
I will try some ephedrine. Im worried I wont eat enough if I do but there has to be a good balance somewhere. I am probably going through what every big dude goes through. I guess its not as easy as I thought. Its not enough having to figure out what to take and how much now its also when to take what with what how much to eat of which kinds of food keeping sodium down eating enough fiber to keep things moving...i feel like a damn pin cushion...ok im done complaining. I have veins in my legs that ive never seen before makes it all worth it somehow.

Ephedrine did fuck all but give me anxiety. Appetite still crazy, but im getting used to it. I want to puke, eat, feel ok for 30 minutes until I want to puke so i eat, feel ok...

Ephedrine did fuck all but give me anxiety. Appetite still crazy, but im getting used to it. I want to puke, eat, feel ok for 30 minutes until I want to puke so i eat, feel ok...
How much did you take though? I take like 3 mg (0.25 of a primatene). A full one makes me super jittery and anxious. Might be worth trying a baby dose!

I took it once, it was awful, then it sat for a year. Tried a quarter of a pill and worked great to my surprise.