• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Is it possible to regain normal testosterone levels using only tamox in PCT?

gacela

I will do a cycle of 500mg/week of testosterone prop, 20mg/day of anavar, 30mg/day of mk-677, for like 10 weeks, I will only use tamoxifen in PCT, because clomiphene is detectable up to 5 months after use in urine while tamoxifen is only 5 days.

Any idea if it is possible to improve the recovery further? or just with tamoxifen it would be enough even if it took longer?

Advices on this?

From your posting history this is your 2nd cycle for off-season right? You’re not running an overly heavy cycle so the Nolvadex should suffice. You can look into adding HCG to quicken the recovery.

From your posting history this is your 2nd cycle for off-season right? You’re not running an overly heavy cycle so the Nolvadex should suffice. You can look into adding HCG to quicken the recovery.
thx, u have any idea of HCG detection time?
i search a lot but i found nothing but test for pregnant women :D

thx, u have any idea of HCG detection time?
i search a lot but i found nothing but test for pregnant women :D

not sure to be honest, that’s not something I’ve ever needed to worry about. I suggest you do the research. I don’t see any concrete answer to that from my search.

Tamoxifene fit the estrogen receptors and do nothing than avoiding estrogen to fit it and do its anabolic effect upon it.. what does it can do to testosterone levels?

you have to use Clomiphene and HCG , for testosterone levels, but you stated about detention time, so I would go for Proviron (if it fits your detention time needs) and HCG, and High quality Tribulus Terrestris did function on me in regards to free test.. i had it confirmed from bloodwork.. DHT rose because of it..

I dont onw guys i am doing research and i found differente things
Detection times | GenTech -> in this page they said that tamox is detectable in 6 weeks and clomid in 1 week,
but if u do a simple search on google or pubmed , u find different things:
Clomid: Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis Effects and Urinary Detection Following Clomiphene Administration in Males - PubMed -->it say "detectable in urine for ≥4 months"
Tamox: Detection of Tamoxifen Metabolites by GC-MSD - PubMed -->it say "detection time within 6 days after administration"

About HCG ->Human chorionic gonadotrophin and sport.
i found this article saying that is no test posible for HCG, so probably its a good option, but im concerned about the fact that HCG only only stimulates the endogenous production of testosterone, doing the same effect as LH, but it does not induce your body to naturally recover production like clomid

i found this article saying that is no test posible for HCG, so probably its a good option, but im concerned about the fact that HCG only only stimulates the endogenous production of testosterone, doing the same effect as LH, but it does not induce your body to naturally recover production like clomid
HCG will give that artificial kickstart from what I’ve read but Clomid is the biggest contributor to recovery of natural levels.

Tamoxifene fit the estrogen receptors and do nothing than avoiding estrogen to fit it and do its anabolic effect upon it.. what does it can do to testosterone levels?

you have to use Clomiphene and HCG , for testosterone levels, but you stated about detention time, so I would go for Proviron (if it fits your detention time needs) and HCG, and High quality Tribulus Terrestris did function on me in regards to free test.. i had it confirmed from bloodwork.. DHT rose because of it..

Tamoxifen does the same thing as clomid in regards to T.

I dont onw guys i am doing research and i found differente things
Detection times | GenTech -> in this page they said that tamox is detectable in 6 weeks and clomid in 1 week,
but if u do a simple search on google or pubmed , u find different things:
Clomid: Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis Effects and Urinary Detection Following Clomiphene Administration in Males - PubMed -->it say "detectable in urine for ≥4 months"
Tamox: Detection of Tamoxifen Metabolites by GC-MSD - PubMed -->it say "detection time within 6 days after administration"

Well if it’s the same study I read they gave one dose to one person. I can’t see how something that has a half-like of 5-7 days that you’d take daily for several weeks could be cleared after 5-6 days.

What do you mean no test for hCG, pregnancy tests, both urine and blood check for the presence of hCG. When I took pct doses of hCG I tested my own pee with the pregnancy test for fun and it barely came back that I was pregnant lol, meaning it detected hCG.

That link says there’s no test approved by the IOC. But I remember a pro baseball player Manny Ramirez was suspended for hCG in the past.

Last edited:
Tamoxifen does the same thing as clomid in regards to T.

Well if it’s the same study I read they gave one dose to one person. I can’t see how something that has a half-like of 5-7 days that you’d take daily for several weeks could be cleared after 5-6 days.

What do you mean no test for hCG, pregnancy tests, both urine and blood check for the presence of hCG. When I took pct doses of hCG I tested my own pee with the pregnancy test for fun and it barely came back that I was pregnant lol, meaning it detected hCG.

That link says there’s no test approved by the IOC. But I remember a pro baseball player Manny Ramirez was suspended for hCG in the past.
So, Which is the best possible PCT option in your opinion in order to have the minimun detection time of substances possible?

So, Which is the best possible PCT option in your opinion in order to have the minimun detection time of substances possible?

That I cannot really answer as I’ve never really looked into detection times. Maybe triptorelin since you only need one shot and it’s not the most common thing but I’m just guessing here.

In fact it’s possible to achieve normal TT levels without any form of PCT.

I would run HCG 2x a week for the entire cycle or at least the last half of the cycle. It will keep your testes primed to go when you come off. From my reading, the testers would have to go out of their way to catch you with that and depending on which agency is testing you, your probably safe with hcg. The NCAA for example is not going to normally test for that. Usada and wada very well might though. Be very careful with nolva and clomid. A lot of athletes have been busted for those which leads one to believe it hangs around in the system a long time.

I would run HCG 2x a week for the entire cycle or at least the last half of the cycle. It will keep your testes primed to go when you come off. From my reading, the testers would have to go out of their way to catch you with that and depending on which agency is testing you, your probably safe with hcg. The NCAA for example is not going to normally test for that. Usada and wada very well might though. Be very careful with nolva and clomid. A lot of athletes have been busted for those which leads one to believe it hangs around in the system a long time.
Do you know the exact detection time of tamoxifen? I have found contradictory information.
And u have an idea of a protocole of HCG for this PCT?

Do you know the exact detection time of tamoxifen? I have found contradictory information.
And u have an idea of a protocole of HCG for this PCT?
I do not. Sorry
As for the hcg, run it at 250 to 500iu 2 days a week beginning the 2nd or third week of your cycle. Continue 2 weeks after cycle ends.

My TT is 107 prior to trt that gets it to 307. Yeah I add more sometimes, got labs down to once a year. You play you will pay