Is ru8841 for hairloss safe?

Seems like its solid. Been hearing a lot of good things about it. However I know it hasn't been studied long terms and the side effects some people get are scary.

Would you guys use this product. And to go further would you use this product if you have children in your home? I have a 5 month old daughter at home and this is a topical substance so worried about exposure to her if I'm dropping it on my head. Is there any risks to her if she were to lay on something I laid on or if she touches my hair. What do you guys think?

Been using it for 18 months with a toddler. Conceived and had second child on it. I apply it at night after my shower when they're in bed and wash my hands right away.

Been using it for 18 months with a toddler. Conceived and had second child on it. I apply it at night after my shower when they're in bed and wash my hands right away.
Any side effects from it you experience. Was debating between ru and topical finasteride. Same concerns with topical finasteride with exposure and such

Been taking RU58841 for about 4-5 months now. No side effects noted at all. Seems to have stopped hair loss completely once I added in to the minoxidil and finasteride that I was already using for about 8 months prior to the start of it

Did so much research on this compound. Side effects similar to finasteride, and it's not even as effective as finasteride? it's a no thanks for me. which is a shame... also most guys who use this and say it works are using Finasteride or Minox and dermarolling in combination with it... makes you think about which one is actually doing the work.

Did so much research on this compound. Side effects similar to finasteride, and it's not even as effective as finasteride? it's a no thanks for me. which is a shame... also most guys who use this and say it works are using Finasteride or Minox and dermarolling in combination with it... makes you think about which one is actually doing the work.
I was still shedding with anavar when using minox, fin, and rolling. Once I threw in RU, the shedding stopped. Tried anavar again and the shedding didn’t even begin

Was thinking of putting it on before bed and letting it dry before laying down then showering in morning. Do you know what effects topical fin could have to a 5 month old girl if exposed?
Not sure but prob not good. There shouldn’t be any concern of it rubbing off on a child if you’re putting it on before bed and showering in the morning anyway

Where are you guys buying this from? Amazon has the best price I can find. Research chemical sites are pricey, at least the ones I've checked out.

Back