Is ru8841 for hairloss safe?

I can actually get the powder on ebay, so how are you preparing this?

You can order K&B solution online which makes it very easy. Anagenic (one of the companies that sells RU58841) offers this.

If you buy RU58841 from another source or @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, I recommend dissolving it in 50 mg/mL K&B solution. And buying a spritzer to spray your dome daily.

@Disarmer

View attachment 271123
You guys not worried about the potential long term effects of this stuff or exposing others around you?

I have been homebrewing it from raws for a year or so. Seems to work well but regression is quick when you stop using it.

I have been homebrewing it from raws for a year or so. Seems to work well but regression is quick when you stop using it.
Yeah that’s why I have avoided trying it. I feel sketchy enough using minox for 12-13 years now. Shit can’t be healthy.

i had it go systemic a few times and it’s a real bad feeling.

Yeah that’s why I have avoided trying it. I feel sketchy enough using minox for 12-13 years now. Shit can’t be healthy.

i had it go systemic a few times and it’s a real bad feeling.
Had minoxidil go systemic? What exactly were your symptoms? Taken orally I'd assume it's always systemic, truthfully even topical application I believe it still goes systemic

Seems like its solid. Been hearing a lot of good things about it. However I know it hasn't been studied long terms and the side effects some people get are scary.

Would you guys use this product. And to go further would you use this product if you have children in your home? I have a 5 month old daughter at home and this is a topical substance so worried about exposure to her if I'm dropping it on my head. Is there any risks to her if she were to lay on something I laid on or if she touches my hair. What do you guys think?
copy and paste:
Interstitial pneumonititis is a more common side effect of using DHT-blockers in the class of RU58841 and nilutamide. This is a serious lung condition, which can be triggered by certain medications (among other things). If left untreated, it can lead to permanent scarring of the lungs, such that you can no longer breath and can possibly die. However, in the vast majority of cases, the damage is fully reversed within 6 to 12 months of discontinuation of the drug. In severe cases, you'll need to take prednisolone along with discontinuing the drug.

The following warning is printed on the box of nilutamide and should also be heeded when taking RU58

Had minoxidil go systemic? What exactly were your symptoms? Taken orally I'd assume it's always systemic, truthfully even topical application I believe it still goes systemic
To me it feels like chemical poisoning if you have ever experienced that. Heartbeat shakes entire body, extreme fatigue and just an overall weak and sick feeling.

Back