Hairloss drugs around children. Ru58841 vs topical fin?

Thanks man my bad misspelled. I been *off fin for 8 days. So wasn't sure to get tested while being off first. I gotta wait a few more days for my prescription to come in.
If it makes you feel
Better get tested now when you’re off.

Then go on fin for 3 months get tested then.

You will know somewhat of your baseline now ( even though I don’t know how long you were taking it for before the 8 days you’re off. Could take a month or so for your DHT levels to go back to baseline I think ) compared to 3 months from now when you’ve been taking it

Now my main question is I have a 4 month old daughter at home. I would put this stuff in my hair at night and shower in morning but I'm still petrified if she touches my hair ever it could come into contact with her. Would either of these be safe to use around her?
There are a few drugs typically used by bodybuilders in which they should be vigilant about avoiding accidental transference to women/children because the drugs are easily absorbed through the skin and cause hormonal disruption e.g. finasteride, dutasteride, anastrozole, topical testosterone formulations.

There are a few drugs typically used by bodybuilders in which they should be vigilant about avoiding accidental transference to women/children because the drugs are easily absorbed through the skin and cause hormonal disruption e.g. finasteride, dutasteride, anastrozole, topical testosterone formulations.
Thanks man so seems like just stick to oral and deal with the sides? Rather me feel lousy then possible exposure to her.

Back