Is the crack down real?

ThinkTrenbolone

Guys I'm freaking out. Iv been self treating with trt for years now and now I absolutely need it. I can't even come off. I'm hearing more and more about sources are being raided overseas. How long do I have to keep stocking up before shit gets much harder in the states?

Guys I'm freaking out. Iv been self treating with trt for years now and now I absolutely need it. I can't even come off. I'm hearing more and more about sources are being raided overseas. How long do I have to keep stocking up before shit gets much harder in the states?
No, you will be fine.

Even if there were/is a major crackdown, others pop up to take the place of those popped. There is high demand and IMO there will always be a supply.

Sure there can be some times when there are not as many options but there always seems to be options.

What exactly is stopping you from buying enough test to last a few years now? If you're on 200mg/wk that's 5 vials a YEAR.

So for $100 from QSC, or a little more from other suppliers you can get TWO YEARS worth, plenty of cushion for replacement sources to develop if supply from China, including raws comes to an abrupt halt. Or maybe if it's so important, consider blowing your life's savings and get FOUR years worth for $200.

Or just keep barely enough on hand, assume you'll always be able to get gear as easily as you can now, there will never be a problem, and even if there is 5 minutes later factories making raws outside of China will undoubtedly appear overnight. That's guaranteed, just listen to the guys here who say so. Randos on the net assuring you a long supply interruption isn't possible, would never, ever put you in a position where you might be forced off TRT unexpectedly. After all, you wouldn't want to spend a couple hundred bucks as insurance against something that'll never happen, right?

Last edited:
What exactly is stopping you from buying enough test to last a few years now? If you're on 200mg/wk that's 5 vials a YEAR.

So for $100 from QSC, or a little more from other suppliers you can get TWO YEARS worth, plenty of cushion for replacement sources to develop if supply from China, including raws comes to an abrupt halt. Or maybe if it's so important, consider blowing your life's savings and get FOUR years worth for $200.

Or just keep barely enough on hand, assume you'll always be able to get gear as easily as you can now, there will never be a problem, and even if there is 5 minutes later factories making raws outside of China will undoubtedly appear overnight. That's guaranteed, just listen to the guys here who say so. Randos on the net assuring you a long supply interruption isn't possible, would never, ever put you in a position where you might be forced off TRT unexpectedly. After all, you wouldn't want to spend a couple hundred bucks as insurance against something that'll never happen, right?
Your right man thanks. Just felt a bit off edge here. Fear mongering.

IMO there will always be gear available because people want to make money just as badly as you want to stay on TRT..

pricing might go up sure, maybe it will go up only because of the fear mongering

regardless nothing happened during coronavirus so i dont think people should freak out.
I still got my dirty chinese cardboard box, chinese characters and all, hand delivered right to my mansion, during the peak of the 2020 paranoia.

china exports so much stuff and the rest of the world imports so much chinese stuff.

No need to worry if you ask me.

There is always going to be those with knowledge who can produce and supply those who wish to stay on test or gear. I wouldn't worry too much unless you think you may have a supply chain issue or delivery issue in the near future of your gear. I'd just build up a decent stockpile to get you through any anticipated "rough times".

This happens every so many years.
If there's a market there's product.

Ignore the peptide professionals that know everything after 6mos of injecting into skin.

There's a big difference between easily ordering over the internet and getting it in a week ot two "available", and the way heroin is "available".

If you think the volume to close the spigot of packages from China slipping through uninspected isn't getting louder every day it's because you don't pay attention.

But yeah, listen to the assclowns and keep just enough to last a couple months because spending $100 for a buffer supply, in case it takes a while to find a new source, would be a really dumb thing to do.

PS: OP is not talking about cycles. He's pushing 60 and on TRT. Being cut off from his medicine cold turkey will crash his T and his world will suck, badly, for quite a while. He's not 25 who can go without, and quickly return to natural production.

Last edited:
If all my sources dried up I would just go back on doctor prescribed TRT. Not really a huge concern to me, but I do keep a little stash.

Presumably you went off doctor prescribed TRT for a reason. Cost, low amount prescribed, and/or time consuming office appointments and blood tests.