Is this shredded? My final physique after the cut.

So I am currently 5 weeks deep into the cut. It is going insanely fast my body is reacting like never before. I will be doing one more week of shredding and then going for 6 more months of bulking.
In the next 6 month bulk I wanna add another atleast 25 lbs and keep it lean like last time.

Attachments

• IMG_6992_.jpg
    IMG_6992_.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
So I am currently 5 weeks deep into the cut. It is going insanely fast my body is reacting like never before. I will be doing one more week of shredding and then going for 6 more months of bulking.
In the next 6 month bulk I wanna add another atleast 25 lbs and keep it lean like last time.

Great work man.

Enjoying this last week of dieting. Hunger is kicking in really hard but I know it is just last few days and then let's grow. Will be fun.
Some last update photos.

Attachments

• IMG_7132.jpg
    IMG_7132.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7133.jpg
    IMG_7133.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7141.jpg
    IMG_7141.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
I was ramping up and now it is week 6 and my current doses are:

Test E 540 mg/week
Mast E 600mg/week
Tren E 200mg/week
6iu HGH/Day
100mcg T4/day
25mcg T3/day

no orals, no clen just lowered calories and was moving around more than normaly.

Next week I start ramping calories up and keep compounds the same and will grow on this. I feel no sides from these compounds so I will probably keep going for 4-6 more weeks and grow then go for clean up phase.

Test E 540 mg/week
Mast E 600mg/week
Tren E 200mg/week
6iu HGH/Day
100mcg T4/day
25mcg T3/day

no orals, no clen just lowered calories and was moving around more than normaly.

Next week I start ramping calories up and keep compounds the same and will grow on this. I feel no sides from these compounds so I will probably keep going for 4-6 more weeks and grow then go for clean up phase.
Goddam, you got peeled again wow. How much is the weight difference between your first cut and now?

Well I gained a lot honestly and I am very happy. I am actually 6-7kg heavier than last year cut. But this time I don't wanna cut too deep so that's why I am stopping this diet on week 6 and then go push up phase for next 24 weeks before competition prep.

Test E 540 mg/week
Mast E 600mg/week
Tren E 200mg/week
6iu HGH/Day
100mcg T4/day
25mcg T3/day

Is the thyroid hormone needed, since this is not contest prep, and you are just leaning up before making another push to add size?

Yea definitely my legs are issue. I am actually training them once a week right now and they get totaly destroyed like I can still feel em after 4 days since training. It takes around 2 hours my full leg training.
I made some progress but my sweep is not there I have some tear drop and big glutes but totaly missing size from the sweep and hamstrings. It was issue for me since I started.
Anyways planning to compete in mens physique but I don't wanna neglect anything I aim for balanced physique.
What's leg day look like?

Is the thyroid hormone needed, since this is not contest prep, and you are just leaning up before making another push to add size?
well i keep the t4 in because of the HGH and with 100mcg I have nice blood results of TSH. The T3 will be cut off soon when I stop the cut. I feel like t3 really helped me quite a lot to speed up the process so I drop the fat quickly without using clen and I can start pushing the food back soon.

What's leg day look like?
My leg day is the longest and hardest session and seems like they finally grew.
I start with seated hamstring curls - 2x warm up and then 2x double countractions working sets
next is squat - ramping up and then 2 working sets
Lunges - 3 sets to failure
Leg press or hack squat focused on quads - 2-3 working sets 12-15 reps each
Leg extensions - 3 working sets with tripple contractions and then rest pause set finisher
Adductor - 4 sets 12-15 reps ramping up the weight.

Takes me around 2 hours and 15 mins to finish this workout but it seems like working.

I wonder if squats and leg press in the same workout are too much.

I am not a coach, nor am I am expert, nor am I a successful bodybuilder. That just stood out to me when I read your post. Those are the two exercises on which I tend to go all out, and I am not going to go all out on one of them if I am doing both in the same workout.

Also, don't be afraid to push leg press reps up to 15-20.

P.S. I see "or hack squats". I will do hack squats in the same workout, but for me that is not really the same as leg press. In fact, I do them after leg press on the days on which I do leg press.

Sponsors

Latest posts