Is William Llewellyn book with it?

Thanks for the hot tip on Bond’s book! Read the former two but didn’t know about this guy.

Also can’t wait to read your material *impatient*
It just so happens that a mere day after writing this I discovered an outstanding solution to the printing & shipping of my books to come. The site (Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx) will be designed as a full-service bookstore. I'm thrilled by the breakthrough.

It just so happens that a mere day after writing this I discovered an outstanding solution to the printing & shipping of my books to come. The site (Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx) will be designed as a full-service bookstore. I'm thrilled by the breakthrough.
I already finished Bond’s book by the way hahaha great info and I like the way he writes. Very accessible without sacrificing scientific accuracy. Read a few of his articles on MESO too.

True, though while I regard Duchaine's USH II as required reading for everyone, it contains a ton of outdated info with respect to available compounds. A lot of it is opinion, also.

By constrast, I definitely don't regard Llewylln's Anabolics as required reading. I have it, but only because I'm obsessive and would feel neglectful to not be familiar with all reading material available on the topic of AAS.

If anyone is willing to read exactly one book, it should be @PeterBond's Book on Steroids.

I was considering getting a copy, but I'm also looking for resources for nursing education. I came across a great service on a resource like https://edubirdie.com/nursing-paper-writing-service that could really help with my assignments. Balancing my education and fitness research is critical and I'm wondering if it's worth investing in the latest edition of Llewelyn's book.
I found Llewellyn's book informative but prefer Peter Bond's.

Last edited: